PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Primetime Sitcom ridiculing a micro penis

Primetime Sitcom ridiculing a micro penis 7 years 11 months ago #1292011060

I swear hollywood makes me sick most of the time. I just watched an episode of the show NEW GIRL Season 4 Episode 4 titled Micro. It\'s most;y about making fun of a guy with a micro penis. Yeah it tries to make a point that everyone has \"micro penis\" in that they have a flaw. But using a micro penis to make this point is so cruel to men with this condition or a small penis. Gotta keep beating men down is hollywoods motive it seems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Primetime Sitcom ridiculing a micro penis 7 years 11 months ago #1292011116

It\'s sexist and disgusting, the other day on daytime British tv I heard 2 women degrading a man about the size of his main chap, I sat there thinking if 2 men said the same about a woman\'s vagina it would have been condemned.
Women\'s attitudes need to change, if I ever hear a woman slagging off the size of a mans penis in public I will walk up to them and tell them they need to get their vagina tightened and embarrass them infront of all their friends.
As Sceptical one mentioned the other day we need to start playing women at their own game.
We\'re being oppressed and need to stand up for ourselves.

Primetime Sitcom ridiculing a micro penis 7 years 11 months ago #1292017838

Hahaha I agree with everything you just said.
That\'s the best post I\'ve read in a long time.
I think it\'s highly possible that at somepoint in the future the stories of this board will be told.

\"We live in unique times because soon enough these problems will be completely fixable (stem cells, transplants, genetic modification). People will one day look back on the records of these boards and feel really bad for all of us who had to suffer through life because of this. This reality - our situation combined with the limited state of technology - is a fucking greek tragedy lol. And to think, it was even worse just 6+ years ago before PMMA.\" - So true.

Primetime Sitcom ridiculing a micro penis 7 years 11 months ago #1292096760

neverendingjourney wrote: I swear hollywood makes me sick most of the time. I just watched an episode of the show NEW GIRL Season 4 Episode 4 titled Micro. It\'s most;y about making fun of a guy with a micro penis. Yeah it tries to make a point that everyone has \"micro penis\" in that they have a flaw. But using a micro penis to make this point is so cruel to men with this condition or a small penis. Gotta keep beating men down is hollywoods motive it seems.

a micro penis to me is a serious disability, its pretty lost hollywood does think that is a comical arc.

I was small and I felt like I had a disability (no offence anyone in a wheelchair)

Primetime Sitcom ridiculing a micro penis 7 years 11 months ago #1292100619

This is why myself and maybe others try to make our dicks the biggest as we can to bang the shit out of those women who laughs at men with micro penises then leave them.

Primetime Sitcom ridiculing a micro penis 7 years 11 months ago #1292111897

Society has not necessarily become kinder or more aware of an individual feelings, it has just made certain groups off-limits and other groups fair game. In the case of a micro penis, no problem.! Ridicule away! If it were a woman experiencing a similar genetic defect and a tv show were to make comical slights, there would be an enormous uproar.
It is what it is.
And while we are talking about it...why is the man the one responsible for how well a couple fits? Doesn\'t the size of a vagina count at all for sharing blame? I\'ve slept with women who have had canyons....Wouldn\'t that be equal to having a very thin penis on the blame scale?

Primetime Sitcom ridiculing a micro penis 7 years 11 months ago #1292278033

Google \"curb your enthusiasm huge vagina\" ... it\'s hilarious (and well deserved).

• Page: