PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo)

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290589125

I\'ve wanted to get lipo for at least 5 years. No matter what weight I am at (from 165 to 195) my body shape is the same (love handles / no ass / thin face that has worsened with age). They can take some fat and put it in my butt and face too.

However, many of you have seen what I went through in 2015. Would I be out of my mind to consider liposuction of so many areas (and fat transfer) after what went on in 2015?

I even mentioned this to my doctor, and he took it as an affront and said \"you cant\' use excuses from your past to dictate your present- putting PMMA there was YOUR choice and YOUR mistake - you need to own that and move on\". I was like - uh... but yeah I think it\'s something to consider as to why I am risk averse...\"no it is not - what you do in tijuana and had to fix has nothing to do with me\"... ok...but that\'s why I am asking more \"risk\" questions than other people. He said, \"I\'ll handle your risk...you think I want to get sued? You are not at risk if I am operating on you in the USA which is not Tijuana - but regardless, we discussed that yes, you can die - but if you die, then I lose my license which frankly is worse for me than you at that point \"Soooo...the doctor I chose, unbeknownst to me, turned out to be sort of crazy - though he does have very nice results, especially on men (his practice is focused on men or other \"gender specific\" changes). Doing lipo on men isn\'t as easy as it looks, because some surgeons can accidentally feminize the body by sucking out too much of the waist and stuff like that.

He\'s yelled at me about bringing in to many questions, undermining his decisions, questioning his techniques (this was all just standard \"how long do I wear compression garments\" and \"how much bruising should I expect\" and \"where are the incisions\" questions - he really flipped out when I mentioned cool sculpting - because he said that is some BS device that never works and why am I sitting here wasting his precious time if I think I can get my fat frozen off at a medi spa...

So....now they have $9000 (cuz he wasn\'t crazy before I paid for surgery) and my pre-op visits (post payment) - he was psycho.

I don\'t know wtf to do. Maybe he just has a bad bedside manner. Maybe he is insane and unstable. I can\'t tell which it is - but am I just out of my mind? I don\'t know how I got so far in the process to now be turning around saying wtf is happening?

Sorry for the long post - I need to make a decision soon because it\'s not a good situation to leave the money in limbo like this. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290589543

I\'m in a similar position tom you, in that my past experience has made it so hard for me to trust any Dr\'s.

How much fat do you have to lose? If it\'s just a stubborn Inch or 2, maybe consider an Anavar cycle.

I\'m not advocating steroid use and certainly as pertains to muscle growth I\'d only say to take steroids if you plan on staying on them long term. I\'m not a fan of the idea of cycles and people tend to lose their gains once they stop anyway. However, there is no doubt they do help with fat burning.

Anavar is relatively mild and whilst not known as being that effective for building muscle, it does seem to have good effects at burning fat, especially around the lower belly area.

Say you are 195 and when you cut down to 165, but you usually still have some stubborn fat. If you did the same cut on Anavar the fat would go. The same is true of Test. HGH is good for burning fat. But Anavar is taken orally and is pretty mild.

Again I\'m not advocating steroid use and am certainly no expert. But when you think of the risks involved with surgery, then suddenly the risks involved in taking a steroid cycle don\'t seem as bad as the media make out. When you think of infection, scarring, poor aesthetics etc from lipo, isn\'t that more of a concern than one would have with a steroid cycle?

As I said, I\'m no expert and I\'m sure there are many on the forum that know far more about steroids than I do and could advise you much better. But if you are being genuine about the fat issue being not down to lack of effort and are prepared to put the work, I\'m certain you could lose the fat on one cycle and with good diet maintain it. Without good diet, even though you wont put on fat where it\'s been sucked out, it will just go elsewhere. If you put on 10 lbs post lipo, it\'s not as if your body wont get fatter, it just wont get fatter in the areas where it\'s been removed. Have it sucked out of the stomach and if you gain weight then it will turn up somewhere else like on the knees or love handles etc. So either way, you need to maintain a healthy weight, whether you lose the fat by lipo or roids.

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290590031

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Take a cycle and squat deep \"ass to grass\" and you will get a butt and nice legs. Work out hard and save the 9000K. Obviously research the best cycle for you and what to take after to get natural production fired back up. Get a trainer with some of that money you don\'t spend as well. Good luck

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290590032

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I had lipo many years ago and it was not a big deal. It was tumescent - where the inject you with fluid - a Novocaine sort of thing and then suck it out. After spending years with love handle fat I couldn\'t believe after 40 minutes on a table it was gone. The Dr. sounds a little weird - there are many that do it. I would keep looking, it is not the most difficult of procedures, especially if you are not obese and they aren\'t taking a gallon of fat out of you. Mine never came back. I have worked out almost every day for the past 30 years, but that made no difference with the fat I had.

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290590444

Thanks for your replies.

Part of the problem is that I feel like so much time in the gym is wasted because the fat in these pockets around the muscle just masks any work I achieve...and like HunkyDory said - that fat doesn\'t go anywhere. When the doctor just pinched off the side of my pec - it was like a miracle. I had pecs! But, when I start to lose fat, it just comes right out of my face and ass and I look gaunt (but love handles and side-boob live forever). The part of the procedure that is tricky (and I\'ve seen men get messed up) is around the chest area and in some of the glutes. There\'s a lot of docs that do it, but a lot of them don\'t get the fat to stay evenly (it resorbs) and he claims he has higher retention (no laser lipo, no power assisted, etc...not even lidocaine...just epinepherine). I may keep looking for a nicer doc and lower price.

Part of the \"small ass\" problem is having a fat lower back & rear love handles. He says that\'s more important than augmenting the butt in terms of the overall picture. The muscle back there is restricted in a genetic sense - but also just the fat surrounds all that too...making the actual butt smaller.

Hoddle - Yeah, it\'s annoying to have that trust issue. And he wouldn\'t even address it...I said I had 1/2\" of my penis basically removed - and he was like \"That has nothing to do with why you are here. I really don\'t want to talk about your penis.\" Ok - well it was kinda a big deal, but whatever. I didn\'t want to talk about it either - but at least he should know, medically...and to an extent, psychologically - I don\'t want to do too much crazy stuff - just the standard.

I\'m between 18-23% fat (depending on how you measure) - the actual # isn\'t as bad as the disproportionate amount of how much of that is in my abdominal area. I\'m around 194 now...the peak was around 206. I should be 180-185. My waist should be 34 but it\'s 36+ (for pants - not the waist line in the middle - so I guess that\'s technically hips).

I don\'t know anything about steroids at all (including how to get them safely), but your comment on the risk reward ratio is interesting with that one you mentioned. If it can burn abdominal fat, that\'s really interesting - as most fat loss is rarely selective (except with that one Rx med Egrifta for HIV fat gain in the abdominal wall). I have taken cytomel (T3 thyroid - burns fat - maybe), but I haven\'t found that it does anything except make my pulse race. I still had the same fat pockets on my body w/ those. Then, on the other hand, the muscle-building steroids can just make me bigger and bulkier and I\'d still have the chunky-ness, which IMO is fine on men. \"Ripped\" men aren\'t really any more attractive to me than average ones. I just wanted to kind of reshape things.

OR - I could just accept it and move on... my friends think I am compensating for what happened w/ the penis by now wanting to do this, but the truth is my appointment with that doctor was way before all of this. I put it off because the penis issues took priority.

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290590471

How tall are you?

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290590696

6\'1

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290590764

• Visitor
  • Visitor
check out realself - I know you are familiar - but they give good reviews. If you have chest fat could it be gyno or pseudo-gyno? No amount of lifting is going to get rid of that - only lipo or gland Removal if it is bad enough. And I always lose weight in my ass. I just dropped 15 lbs to get back to wear I was at 30 and I look much better but my ass to a beating, lol.
Ironically I have been researching the same thing. I don\'t have body fat but I do in my chest. I was talking to a doctor yesterday who said it was aging and men collect it there usually when they hot their 50\'s. I have also seen some weird results where they take out too much, or not enough or from the wrong places. Dr. Blau is supposed to be the best but probably not close to you.

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290591046

Yeah, I have fat in the chest area - mostly on the side between my arm pit and chest. It\'s *edit* not really gyno cuz it\'s not \'projected\' out...at least from what I\'ve been told. It\'s called \"pseudo-gynecomastia\" really. Also, there isn\'t actual breast tissue there, just fat. So, lipo is fine. They don\'t have to cut into it to remove it. Definitely as you age, things get more resistant (another reason to do it before 40 IMO - since skin elasticity can change too). Realself and Yelp are helping me to narrow it down, indeed. Yelp is good because the hidden reviews often tell a very different story than the public reviews.

I just realized I\'m more embarrassed to post a body pic than 1000 penis pics... but... yeah i think we can hide the fat from PhalloBoards. You\'ve been put through enough with my pics.

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290591291

I have the same problem. I have fat on the side of chest and arm pit area. I also get very stubborn fat around the lower stomach. I\'m also 6\'1. To get rid of it I had to go down to 154 lbs. I started at 198 lbs. Strangely I didn\'t look that thin at such a low weight for my height. I think I might have low bones or something. I remember looking at the 155 lb UFC guys and thinking how small they looked compared to me. I thought the fat would go by the mid 170\'s when looking at other guys my height on bodybuilding.com. I\'ve spent the last 5 years bulking up and hope when I do my next cut I\'ll be able to be 10% at 175 lbs, which isn\'t great, but I\'m just one of those guys who just carries fat. I have low test though, which probably explains a lot. I too came very close to lipo.

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290593862

Wow you got down to 154? The lowest I got was 165...but I still had the same shape. 165, 175, 185, 195 - same body - just more of it.

Did you ever try that steroid up above? I\'m a little worried about the mood side of things with that too.

I took clomid when I had low T around when I was diagnosed with peyronie\'s (a doctor is actually studying this and thinks there is a link, but it was very transient in me). Clomid made me insane... I wasn\'t sure if it was the drug or the T...because my T wasn\'t drastically higher. I think I was taking 25 mg or 50 mg every other day. It didn\'t help w/ the body fat, but I wasn\'t on it very long. I was having bad nightmares (that led to insomnia that led to being insanely moody).

So, now that you\'re bulking, do you see that shape coming back? I never - to date - have figured out how to build muscle in any significant quantity without the fat following right along. That\'s part of the reason I want to do this too. How many hours can I spend in the gym to look absolutely no different (even with a trainer and eating paleo, keto, whatever).

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290598491

No I\'ve never tried steroids, though the temptation is strong due to the fact I have to get so light to lose fat.

The fat has certainly come back over the last 5 years of bulking up, but that is to be expected. But hopefully I\'ve built enough muscle so that when I cut back down, I\'ll be lean at 175 lbs, as opposed to 154 lbs. 21 lbs of muscle gain over 5 years might not seem much, but it\'s just the reality of natural bodybuilding, in your mid to late 30\'s and with low test. At 18 I could have probably gained as much in a single year. Also I had mono and that destroyed at least a year of hard work in the space of month.

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290599733

Guys, I had lipo in 1985. My somatotype genetically is as a barrel chested, man boobed, love handled beer gut body, like my dad. My torso is almost non existent, I have no waist, so that when I sit, my lowest (last) rib almost touches my hip bone. The rolls of fat are at 4 and counting. Get the picture? Now I know why my dad (and now I) always wear our pants so high up like in the 40\'s. That\'s where our hips and waist are, and we are trying to cover up some fat at the same time! I have really long legs. Some people have suggested that I have Marfan Syndrome, since my mother had me at a very old age (36). It could be true, since my arms are very long, and I always have to buy 37\" long sleeve shirts.

Nonetheless, I\'m tall, dark and handsome, and perhaps that\'s why I used to get laid so much when I was young. Miss those days. I\'m 6\'1\", and weigh 225lbs. I guess I have heavy bones, because people say I look tall and lanky, but take my clothes off, and it\'s a different story. That\'s why I\'m glad that at least when I do take them off, the focus will be on my Dick now!

So, about lipo, I go in and say I want my love handles gone. Well, he talks me into also taking fat from my chest around the boobs, and also the pubic fad pad.
I deferred the double chin lipo he tried to also talk me into. I didn\'t feel so good after the surgery, and I threw up a couple of times, since they had me under general anesthesia.

Long story short, the fat comes back! I have saggy man boobs again, loose skin, and my trusty love handles. I look ok when I\'m standing tall and straight (naked), and suck it in. But when I relax, bend down, or sit, forget it! I look like one of those dogs you see in dog shows that are wrinkled up with those many folds of skin! And they win prizes for that...shit! Oh, and I need a bra.

So was it worth it? Not really. It looks like I never had any work done. I\'d like to get my double chin taken care of though. I may try lipo or that radio energy thing they do now. When they did the love handle lipo, I didn\'t have any problems with the entry points from the side boob area, but I\'ve always and still do have some nerve damage at the buttock entry points they used for the love handles. Seems like they touched some nerves there (isn\'t that where the sciatic is?), and I\'ve always had pain issues there since, albeit not severe.

BTW, I would transfer from that motherfucker and seek out a physician who knows how to deal with people. You have to be able to talk to your doc!

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290600361

• Visitor
  • Visitor
As far as steroid s go when you get off the cycle the fat comes back - I did 2 cycles in my 30\'s. My love handle fat - can\'t believe I am talking about this, although talking about my penis is no issue - never came back after my lipo, you just have to watch your diet. I found that other area will collect the fat though if you don\'t.

As I have aged though, the fat in the chest are and arm pitt area is what i fucking hate. I have pseudo gyno too - and I have worked out almost every day for 25 years.
I just lost 15 lbs and got down to 160 which is where I want to be but the chest and armpit fat has pretty much stayed the same - although there was a little reduction. It didn\'t start with me until my late 40\'s.

I talked to Dr, Blau and he said the side area is skin and he could not do much about it but he could make my chest flat - but other doctors said they would do lipo on that area. I have seen some major bad surgeries in that area though. Either they take too much out of the sides and there is a dent in the chest, or the skin doesn\'t full retract by the arm pit.

If you look at Dwayne Johnson, his nipples are down to his knees. He had it done and the skin didn\'t retract fully. I don\'t think you would have the same problem Restoration given your age. I am still going to have it done this year. I go to Miami a lot for work and there are all these older guys with chests that look like two droopy baggies filled with egg yolks. I am not going down that road, lol.

Need help deciding on a different surgery (lipo) 8 years 2 months ago #1290605372

I went to a new doc today (thanks astro - yeah I agree that first doc was insane and I can\'t even deal with it anymore). The new doc didn\'t even agree with 1/2 the things that the crazy one said.

My skin is starting to get loose - which is why I should\'ve done this 5 years ago when i wanted to...it goes quickly in the 30s! I have less elasticity in general due to bad sun habits in my 20s, probably. But, supposedly vaser can help things tighten up.

I told him all of the same concerns you posted (before I even read your post) and he said he probably would only take a little fat out from the area that includes the upper back and side of chest (more fat is in the chest side) - but the main thing would be to try to get the cannula in there to create some scar contracture and skin tightening... and I commented that sometimes I see these 120 lb women getting 1/4\" taken off their waists - and it\'s always vaser...he said - he said yeah that\'s the best way with those patients too.

He is in a practice with one of those surgeons that advertises (constantly) so it felt like I went to the mall for lipo (and it was very 90s in there with a bunch of filler-faced women and queens at the desk)...but anyway... it was still a better experience than that psycho I saw who wanted to charge me 9k. Did I mention that was just his fee? The anesthesia was another charge. My body isn\'t that busted that I need to spend 15k on it. This guy was $7500 including anesthesia (which is actually low).

This guy would\'ve charged 7500 for the whole surgery - all the same, with anesthesia included... but I read his reviews from before he moved here and they were bad. Now he has a contract that says you aren\'t allowed to post reviews about him online when you visit the office...and that is kind of a deal breaker. But, at least he was normal.

Ok and part of me wants to go back to dr alter to fix the last little lumps in my Dick - and no I didn\'t just type that. Bu seriously, one side has 3 very weird lumps - Flaccid. it\'s ok Erect, but .. not great. I\'d also like to know if he can rotate some of the skin from my scrotum onto the lower part of my shaft so it\'s not so insanely tight where the right side had skin removed. Someone who gave me a bj or was just way too aggressive actually gave me rug burn over my scar... ugh.

• Page: