PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 5 days ago #1282055778

So I did a little experiment recently.

I have had an online dating account on a major dating site for years. I get a decent amount of attention from it. I\'m a young successful and attractive guy in a city with a lot of beautiful women. But I don\'t get that much attention. If I\'m not actively seeking women out I rarely get any looks or messages. I\'ve been really close to just quitting it as it\'s a huge time sink. So as an experiment the other day I made a profile with two photos I was sure would get removed immediately for being inappropriate. The content is user-flagged/moderated, so I figured two shots of my Dick bulging out the side of my pants/underwear would be immediately deleted. It turns out women are gaga for this. Like, duh men want pussy so duh women want Dick. But, the amount of positive attention I\'m getting is really unexpected. Women who have stuff like \"don\'t send me a Dick pic\" in their profile are checking me out and messaging me! They all want huge dicks and they\'re a bunch of hypocrites it seems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282056162

I\'m not angry about this btw, just... well I guess I trusted the facade women put up as truth. And I\'m not over the shock yet. This changes the way I think about this stuff a bit..

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282056199

Hey no hiding,
Thanks for posting. I find that interesting as well. It would be great if you follow through and get to know more about them' and ideally hook up with one. Will she want to jump your bones based on those pics? Let us know.

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282056316

I\'ve done a shit ton of online dating and I\'ve always been really successful, both hooking up and finding people to date long term. I\'ve never tried the shirtless mirror pic or wearing underwear to show off my bulge. I almost want to make a fake profile and try it out just to see if you\'re right.

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282056350

DWD do it.... it\'s surprising

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282060745

lol yea - there are plenty of female size queens out there.

Alternatively, put your income to \"over 150k\" or whatever the top is, and you may get a similar result...just different kinds of women potentially.

There is a lot of research that shows how women who like facial masculinity in men (wide jaws, more defined brow ridges, broad cheeks - e.g., brad pitt) tend to be the ones who are more secure with their own body image or the ones who are ovulating at the time. I wouldn\'t be surprised if this applied to big dicks too. Insecure women may be turned off by a man showing off a big Dick... if the same logic applies.

I am so curious what you posted now & how it didn\'t get flagged!

After I get PMMA, 2 rounds, and assuming there are no major issues - the whole world is seeing my Dick.

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282061545

yea, im not surprised. Thats why i try to avoid online dating when possible. Its just a weird way to interact with people. I mean some people can get lucky sometimes like myself. Atleast thats my experience with it. I may try it again though by and see how it works. Ive tested the one at www.freedatinghelper.com/reviews/spiritual-click/ and its alright. gonna try another one later.

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282062125

i make over 150k, but in nyc that\'s nothing special

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282062310

HA, I live in nyc too, but I make farrrrr less than 150k. Wanna switch places?

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282062329

i dont feel too different than when i started out dropping out of college making $40/week at an internship, -$100 in my bank account, no credit line, and odd jobs for cash... npr recently defined the middle class in nyc as $20,000-600,000

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282062400

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282062402

posted that as in my profile, and the next as the profile pic

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282062406

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282062563

wow - that\'s crazy. How did that not get flagged yet?? Did you have any procedures done? I didn\'t see any journals or anything... maybe I missed it.

Did you write any of them back? What was the demographics of the women who wrote u? I feel like women in their 30s and 40s are just DTF at a certain point...from friends I know... not from my own experience. In the 20s, they are a bit more idealistic about relationships.

By the way - not that this would surprise anyone... but I did a similar experiment once. Unfortunately, I don\'t have a Dick of your stature - so I just used a fake one. I posted a CL ad like 3 years ago just looking for sex...one w/ a body pic (good body - nothing amazing though) and then another with a gigantic Dick... this was with men... but I think I got something like 60-70 replies in 2 hours from the Dick, and 2-3 replies from the body. Horny people love a big fat Cock. I still have the emails saved on that fake address...they\'re somewhat hilarious bc the same flakes who I talked to before were BEGGING to come over now. Unreal...and mildly depressing...since it was literally 3x the size of my own.

Online Dating Confirms: Women Prefer Big Dicks 10 years 4 days ago #1282062739

well... it is very depressing... to me.. i have a large penis but... i dont want that to be so important. women frame men for being insecure about penis size, like it is their psych issue. but i did this expecting nearly instant ban, and yet i get tons of attention from women... it just really hurts to have my identity so bashed... i thought i was worth something to women by being me, but its just my Dick they want. sucks right... i guess thats why we\'re all here