PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Left Or Right #1

Left Or Right #1 9 years 3 months ago #1285588042

IDGAF!!!!

They are both great for the sex.

I\'m already married, why do I gotta be picky????
Of course I\'m all for equality, I don\'t hold beautiful curves against anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Left Or Right #1 9 years 3 months ago #1285589263

Tertium non datur so I did vote. Having said that I wish the lady in Mustang\'s pic was in the competiton.

Left Or Right #1 9 years 3 months ago #1285594179

smalljay wrote:

Mustang2020 wrote: They have to have space where the ass and where legs meet, also when they put their legs and feet together standing up, there has to be space between the legs from the knees down to where the feet meet, just a little....

Space? SPACE?????? What is this \'space\' you speak of? To my holy ears it sounds like blasphemy, Mustang. I hereby blacklist you from the church of Juice Squeezing Booties. You will live out the rest of your days in exile on Skinny Bitches Island, where they sent Napoleon after all that French shit happened

JK lolzz I respect your opinion, me and Skeptical seem to be the odd men out here

Forgive me for I have sinned!!!! I shall try my best to like fat asses and big legs, but if I fail, I will go to confession.....Again!!

Left Or Right #1 9 years 3 months ago #1285594740

We all have our preferences gentlemen, and that\'s the fun of a thread like this. If you find two competing asses (boobs or whatever) in the same picture that you happen to like, post it as a Left or Right thread and add a poll.

As for me, I like \'em all but definitely have a stronger preference for the voluptuous.

Left Or Right #1 9 years 3 months ago #1285598355

thehulk wrote: IDGAF!!!! They are both great for the sex. I\'m already married, why do I gotta be picky???? Of course I\'m all for equality, I don\'t hold beautiful curves against anyone.

LOL......

IDGAF??? I think I get it....

You are for equality, I am for extreme prejudice......That is why I have had fewer ladies than some of the guys out there who count their ladies in the hundreds....Lucky them, poor me.

Left Or Right #1 9 years 3 months ago #1285662212

Right.
I can not lie.

Left Or Right #1 9 years 3 months ago #1285709993

Skeptical One wrote: We all have our preferences gentlemen, and that\'s the fun of a thread like this. If you find two competing asses (boobs or whatever) in the same picture that you happen to like, post it as a Left or Right thread and add a poll.

As for me, I like \'em all but definitely have a stronger preference for the voluptuous.

I am assuming you mean to start a different thread for each set of pix, right? Also, I may find TWO separate pix, so I may call a thread Photo #1 or Photo #2...is this OK before I start a new post?

TIA...

Left Or Right #1 9 years 3 months ago #1285713643

Mustang2020 wrote:

Skeptical One wrote: We all have our preferences gentlemen, and that\'s the fun of a thread like this. If you find two competing asses (boobs or whatever) in the same picture that you happen to like, post it as a Left or Right thread and add a poll.

I am assuming you mean to start a different thread for each set of pix, right? Also, I may find TWO separate pix, so I may call a thread Photo #1 or Photo #2...is this OK before I start a new post?

TIA...

Yea start a new thread for a new set of picks, and they can be separate pics, no problem.

Left Or Right #1 9 years 1 month ago #1286476628

Both....I\'d love to ride

• Page: