PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Women could easily make themselves tighter by doing Kegels, but they just don't

Women could easily make themselves tighter by doing Kegels, but they just don't 5 months 1 day ago #1308717289

• Dream
  • Dream's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 54
Random thought:
Women could easily make themselves tighter by doing Kegels, but they just don't give a fuck

Can you imagine what men would do if you could easily make Dick bigger by just doing Kegel exercises (consciously training the pc muscle, contracting the pc muscle pelvic-muscle-inside-thing, basically working out the muscle down there that eg makes your cum squirt out)?
I think everybody would do it.

I guess:
- Women's vagina size is a mystery cause we don't see it. Probably therefore not such a big topic.
- Women have a hard time comparing themselves. We can just look on the internet, they cannot see the size of other women's vaginas.
Their sexpartners will also hardly tell them 'wow, you are pretty lose'.

There is a small number of women who do the 'make vagina tighter' operation with a doctor, so they are not totally oblivious

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dream.

Women could easily make themselves tighter by doing Kegels, but they just don't 4 months 4 weeks ago #1308717329

I think some women do but I can't speak for them all obviously lol. I know some women can be self-conscious about being perceived or reputed as being "loose," so kegels are likely the first thing that comes up in any searches, queries, or talks with other females in terms on how to correct this (naturally). I've seen/heard it discussed among women before (can't recall which video or show), so it isn't entirely uncommon knowledge among mature women.

That said, for the vast majority of women who aren't self-conscious (or self-aware) of their orifice's grip will likely expect the guy to take care of "filling them up," and it's a tricky & sensitive matter for a guy to make the Kegel suggestion without coming off as insensitive (or even offensive).

Such is the world we live in :silly:

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Women could easily make themselves tighter by doing Kegels, but they just don't 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308717354

• Den-SG
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Generally, women are not so fixated over sex compared to men. Men obsess over sex, sexual performance and their package. I guess it all boils down to evolution, see all the natural history programs on animal mating, the males have to out compete other males and displays of strength, endurance. So, we inherit these traits.

Having said that, I do want to mention that in Asia vaginal rejuvenation is also increasingly popular for the rich ladies, trophy wives type. They need to maintain themselves well to hold on to their high income significant other. Saw some videos on a wand like device that is inserted into the vagina and using RF frequency to tighten the vaginal walls !

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream