• Page:

TOPIC: Dream, don't obsess/post so much, i worry

Dream, don't obsess/post so much, i worry 1 year 3 months ago #1308710486

• justn8
  • justn8's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 94
Dude... I'm saying this as nicely as possible. I feel like all this takes up way too much of your time and head space to be ok. You have full blown threads talking to yourself with compilations from other threads here and elsewhere. I think you gotta go outside and get some fresh air or something for your own sake
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Survey: At what Size does it become a problem for [quickies, rough sex, anal…]? 1 year 3 months ago #1308710490

Hey justn8,
i hear you.. i guess you want me to have this topic less on my mind. I wanna say something comforting, like that my interest in this topic was very high in recent two weeks, and it will fade to a lower level again- it already did. I am also not emotional about it, i am calmly reading, and i like to take notes. I think i have a better broader understanding of size now, reading so many experiences of men with bigger sizes.

Dream, don't obsess/post so much, i worry 1 year 3 months ago #1308710491

justn8 wrote: Dude... I'm saying this as nicely as possible. I feel like all this takes up way too much of your time and head space to be ok. You have full blown threads talking to yourself with compilations from other threads here and elsewhere. I think you gotta go outside and get some fresh air or something for your own sake

I disagree. He simply articulates many of the motivations many of us are either too scared or too unwilling to vocalize. Because after all, why seek out Phalloplasty if not driven by motivation? And these motivations have consequences, like what this topic addresses.

Dream, don't obsess/post so much, i worry 1 year 3 months ago #1308710492

I am just thinking
I wanna move the last 3 posts to a new thread,
called eg 'Dream should not obsess/post so much, i worry'
Perhaps i'll do it tomorrow
All is good)

Last edit: by Dream.

Dream, don't obsess/post so much, i worry 1 year 3 months ago #1308710500

@dream I agree completely with Skeptical. Your information you gathered from the different threads and posts are very valuable man. If you want to continue, keep it up, don’t be discouraged by what others think. I for one appreciate your work and effort.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream