PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: "4.2”-4.5” girth: my experience." - by WildBill

"4.2”-4.5” girth: my experience." - by WildBill 1 year 8 months ago #1308708464

The following thread is authored by member @WildBill and was posted by me on his behalf - apparently the system wouldn't allow him to post it so I am overriding the matter and posting it manually for him.

Hello

I’m a new member here and I’m looking into the different options available to me to increase my girth. I’m not looking for monstrous results, I just want to have a normal girth (approx 5”) as I’m 6’2” tall and pretty muscular so feel I would like to be more in proportion.

Reading through a lot of this forum there are many posts on girls loving huge girths and having orgasms etc and I feel that for others without much experience that that may skew peoples perspectives on what women want and potentially affect peoples self esteem and exaggerate any psychological issues that are suffered so want to give another perspective.

I have slept with over 100 women, had many long term relationships, including one girl who admitted her ex was ‘massive’ yet she still came during intercourse with me and wanted marriage. 4 other long term gf’s wanted marriage but I’ve never felt it was right. I’m not generally into oral on a girl during one night stands/short flings unless they are SUPER hot so generally have only had my trusty below average girth penis to thank for them wanting to come back for more. Which more often than not, they did.

Have I had complaints, yes but mostly only after I have stated that I was no longer interested. One girl in a huff claimed she needed a dick at least twice my size when I said I didn’t think we should carry on and another said she was disappointed in my size but I could tell she was being self destructive as I had said I didn’t want a third date and she had lost a lot of weight prior to me meeting her and wanted me to put her down in a self destructive way (I didn’t and just said she was being classy saying what she did). The only other girl was a one night stand and during sex I heard her say it was a disaster but she didn’t specify what exactly ?

So that’s 3 out of 100+ women that made comments, two of which were scorned. I’ve also been told on many occasions how great sex is with me, had some stunningly hot partners of different races (some who have seeked me out again years later) and had many girls orgasm through sex alone and most importantly it’s been 99% down to me as to whether to carry on being sexual/in a relationship or not. Do I put it all down to confidence? No, not really as I’m not the most confident guy especially initially. I mostly put it down to not really caring and just enjoying the situations for myself. I wouldn’t say I was being selfish but I wasn’t going to let myself miss out either out of fear or shame. I just didn’t really think about it as was too busy enjoying myself.

My current partner is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen with huge bright green eyes, dark hair and an incredible body, her ex’s include a famous person who I won’t name and a mens health magazine cover model and I now have a kid with her (emergency caesarian) and she wants marriage and again it is me struggling to commit.

I don’t want to come across as big headed, that is not my intention. I just want guys to know that there are many (almost most in my experience) women who will be happy with you just as you are.

However with that said, I am hoping to start my journey of size increase simply for myself, just so I can feel better about myself and be more in proportion. I am thinking of Ellansé at Androfill in London although they only have the M version there. Where would the experienced guys on here recommend I start? I was thinking maybe some PE exercise first as in no hurry (I’m 42) I do like the sound of the permanent PMMA but worry about how expensive flying from the UK to Tijuana is along with the top up ops, especially if something was to go wrong and is there any long term chance of cancer that is known? I’m assuming not but sure I read one study on these boards where cancer was (hopefully incorrectly) ticked.

Thanks for reading and happy to clarify anything. I hope it helps someone who may be feeling insecure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jcs8528, Dream

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"4.2”-4.5” girth: my experience." - by WildBill 1 year 7 months ago #1308708506

Just a warning but, if you get you Girth enlarged you are going to want to show it off. Two weeks ago I got nake with a gilr in a truck and she said, I can't put my hand around it. I am a little over 7 inches at the base. My warning is this, you can only surprise a woman once and you are going to want to see that surprise, so you will need to find another woman and so on. It won't be good for monogomy and commitment.

"4.2”-4.5” girth: my experience." - by WildBill 1 year 7 months ago #1308708794

Thanks for the post WildBill.. and it's unfortunate i guess you cannot answer here now

After i read your post i was reminded of old thoughts.
That men underestimate how important height and looks are for women. And overestimate how important Dick size is.

"4.2”-4.5” girth: my experience." - by WildBill 1 year 7 months ago #1308708795

@Dream just noticed your recent forum activity, haven't seen you in a while! Glad to see you around! :) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

"4.2”-4.5” girth: my experience." - by WildBill 1 year 7 months ago #1308708799

shesaidavg wrote: Just a warning but, if you get you Girth enlarged you are going to want to show it off. Two weeks ago I got nake with a gilr in a truck and she said, I can't put my hand around it. I am a little over 7 inches at the base. My warning is this, you can only surprise a woman once and you are going to want to see that surprise, so you will need to find another woman and so on. It won't be good for monogomy and commitment.

He is very correct. lol. Oh the stories I could tell.

"4.2”-4.5” girth: my experience." - by WildBill 1 year 7 months ago #1308708800

Please tell Texas - i am interested.

I was recently in asia.. and girls said 'omg it's so big' (soo much more than european women, where i basically never hear it). And i noticed the same, a really nice urge to show asian women my penis. I think that's one reason why average penis size is soo overated - the big ones show it at every occasion they can get, while under average penisses are hidden a lot i imagine.

I thought about going together with a girl monogamous recently.. and had doubts if i still love the thrill of first date, first kiss, first sex with a new woman too much.
And then i thought of doing another round perhaps january 2023, and i was thinking 'after that i definately will want to 'try it out' again with more women'.
And i remember after the last round i was eager to have sex with women i had sex with before the round, to see if they notice anything different and stuff.

Last edit: by Dream.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream