PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: How to convince wife

How to convince wife 5 days 11 hours ago #1308707596

  • Blake2010
  • Blake2010's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 3
  • Thank you received: 0
So I've shared my desire to get PMMA with my wife and she is NOT on board at all. She is convinced that she will not like any increase in Girth because it will cause her discomfort during sex. She states that "if it didn't have to go in me, I would be fine with it" the problem is, I just don't believe that she won't end up liking it. She orgasms hard every time we have sex but I feel like they can get even bigger and more powerful if I get this procedure. She doesn't agree at all and I'm having a really hard time letting this go. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Did you go ahead with the procedure and what was the outcome?

Edit- it might be helpful to add that my wife has had 3 natural child births and her vagina feels no different than before. Also my measurements are 7.5 BP x 5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Blake2010. Reason: Add info

How to convince wife 5 days 10 hours ago #1308707600

So, my wife was not on board either at first. The very first convo was the hardest. I just continued to have very REAL conversations with her about MY feelings and what I wanted to do for myself. She usually responded with stuff like: You are just fine, It feels great, you don't need anymore, etc etc. I continued to stress that it was for me and my feelings about myself - for the same reasons as why I work out. One day she finally said, well how big will it get. I tried to say not that much, 6" Girth. She had me go buy a dildo that was that size around. ( i went to local sex shop with a tape , lol ) I thought it was heading in the right direction. Nope! she thought that the dildo was just too big, blah blah blah. To this day im not sure if she really and truly felt that way, or if it is just human nature to say no. Anyway, I kept at her.
SIDE NOTE: I never tried, attempted, or even mentioned the idea of wearing a sleeve or anything like. Also, I never tried to use or ask her to use a dildo of the size to be.

So I kept talking with her and had some consultations and relayed the info to her. Over time I think she realized that I was not going to let it go and somewhere along the way she was like - go do whatever it is your'e gonna do.
I never begged, or "Sold" her, or tried to persuade. I just kept on with the approach of: hey, this is what I want and what I want to do for myself. and you'll most likely like it and dont know it. haha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to convince wife 5 days 10 hours ago #1308707601

Blake2010 wrote: So I've shared my desire to get PMMA with my wife and she is NOT on board at all. She is convinced that she will not like any increase in Girth because it will cause her discomfort during sex. She states that "if it didn't have to go in me, I would be fine with it" the problem is, I just don't believe that she won't end up liking it. She orgasms hard every time we have sex but I feel like they can get even bigger and more powerful if I get this procedure. She doesn't agree at all and I'm having a really hard time letting this go. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Did you go ahead with the procedure and what was the outcome?

Edit- it might be helpful to add that my wife has had 3 natural child births and her vagina feels no different than before. Also my measurements are 7.5 BP x 5


A few observations:

1. You are of a healthy, above-average size to begin with.

2. Importantly, she hasn't lost any vaginal vitality despite 3 births, which is a positive thing for both parties, and something you don't hear as often (perhaps she practices kegels?).

3. In light of #2, she appears to orgasm through penetrative sex which is uncommon (some figures suggest as many as 75% of women can't orgasm from penetration alone), and orgasms "hard."

4. She's not on board, probably in part due to observations #1, #2, and #3 as well as her concerns regarding potential pain, which she clearly isn't a fan of.

My takeaway is that I'm surprised this is even on your mind. You aren't presented with a shortcoming on your end, nor a dissatisfaction on her end. If sex is great, why add the unnecessary risk of an elective procedure? I should note, I'm not trying to suggest PMMA is "risky" in general, but that the pros & cons in your situation may not justify the risk & reward, at least in my opinion.

The other issue presented is PMMA's permanency and how that relates to your wife's reasons for not wanting this. If she ends up finding it discomforting, you'll have taken sex down a notch and not the other way. Extra warm-up and extra lube, you can kiss quickies goodbye, as well as anal (if you two practice that). Blowjobs may introduce more teething until she readjusts to the new size. Or maybe not -- but it doesn't change the fact that she believes so. That said, a compromise here might be considering Hyaluronic Acid (HA), explaining to her that it will stick around for a couple of years and is reversible to some extent, should she truly dislike it. And if she ends up loving it, you could then pursue additional Girth, temporary or permanent, down the road.

Another compromise could be to tell her you'd do one round of PMMA, with any subsequent rounds being purely touch-up only, and stick to it. That one round should not be aimed at significant gains, but simply "padding" what you already have (like + 0.75" tops). And believe it or not, any incremental change in circumference is noticeable, so it won't be "a waste of time & money." You also have the length to accommodate that kind of gain while retaining a natural look. That all said, that's a recommendation if you could get her to agree to a compromise, but I still ultimately think this procedure should not be on your radar given the information provided.

She could end up liking the extra Girth, but she's already content with what she has and is clearly fulfilled at present time, so (and I ask this respectfully) where is the added incentive or motivation to consider any of this? That's my question -- not knocking your desire to get work done, we all have our own justifications, I'm just trying to figure out why this and why now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

How to convince wife 5 days 6 hours ago #1308707602

  • Blake2010
  • Blake2010's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 3
  • Thank you received: 0

Skeptical_One wrote:

Blake2010 wrote: So I've shared my desire to get PMMA with my wife and she is NOT on board at all. She is convinced that she will not like any increase in Girth because it will cause her discomfort during sex. She states that "if it didn't have to go in me, I would be fine with it" the problem is, I just don't believe that she won't end up liking it. She orgasms hard every time we have sex but I feel like they can get even bigger and more powerful if I get this procedure. She doesn't agree at all and I'm having a really hard time letting this go. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Did you go ahead with the procedure and what was the outcome?

Edit- it might be helpful to add that my wife has had 3 natural child births and her vagina feels no different than before. Also my measurements are 7.5 BP x 5


A few observations:

1. You are of a healthy, above-average size to begin with.

2. Importantly, she hasn't lost any vaginal vitality despite 3 births, which is a positive thing for both parties, and something you don't hear as often (perhaps she practices kegels?).

3. In light of #2, she appears to orgasm through penetrative sex which is uncommon (some figures suggest as many as 75% of women can't orgasm from penetration alone), and orgasms "hard."

4. She's not on board, probably in part due to observations #1, #2, and #3 as well as her concerns regarding potential pain, which she clearly isn't a fan of.

My takeaway is that I'm surprised this is even on your mind. You aren't presented with a shortcoming on your end, nor a dissatisfaction on her end. If sex is great, why add the unnecessary risk of an elective procedure? I should note, I'm not trying to suggest PMMA is "risky" in general, but that the pros & cons in your situation may not justify the risk & reward, at least in my opinion.

The other issue presented is PMMA's permanency and how that relates to your wife's reasons for not wanting this. If she ends up finding it discomforting, you'll have taken sex down a notch and not the other way. Extra warm-up and extra lube, you can kiss quickies goodbye, as well as anal (if you two practice that). Blowjobs may introduce more teething until she readjusts to the new size. Or maybe not -- but it doesn't change the fact that she believes so. That said, a compromise here might be considering Hyaluronic Acid (HA), explaining to her that it will stick around for a couple of years and is reversible to some extent, should she truly dislike it. And if she ends up loving it, you could then pursue additional Girth, temporary or permanent, down the road.

Another compromise could be to tell her you'd do one round of PMMA, with any subsequent rounds being purely touch-up only, and stick to it. That one round should not be aimed at significant gains, but simply "padding" what you already have (like + 0.75" tops). And believe it or not, any incremental change in circumference is noticeable, so it won't be "a waste of time & money." You also have the length to accommodate that kind of gain while retaining a natural look. That all said, that's a recommendation if you could get her to agree to a compromise, but I still ultimately think this procedure should not be on your radar given the information provided.

She could end up liking the extra Girth, but she's already content with what she has and is clearly fulfilled at present time, so (and I ask this respectfully) where is the added incentive or motivation to consider any of this? That's my question -- not knocking your desire to get work done, we all have our own justifications, I'm just trying to figure out why this and why now?


Thanks for the response. Yes I am aware of all mentioned and yea the big question is Why do I want to do this?
I think I have a fetish for stuffing my wife to the max.. I feel like it will be incredibly satisfying and although she seems uninterested I can't help but feel like she will actually enjoy it as well despite her saying otherwise. My wife is a very modest shy woman and I feel like she would be to embarrassed to admit she might actually be interested in more Girth... but I could also be wrong and end up damaging our sex life. Very tough choice for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to convince wife 5 days 6 hours ago #1308707603

  • Blake2010
  • Blake2010's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 3
  • Thank you received: 0

Texas wrote: So, my wife was not on board either at first. The very first convo was the hardest. I just continued to have very REAL conversations with her about MY feelings and what I wanted to do for myself. She usually responded with stuff like: You are just fine, It feels great, you don't need anymore, etc etc. I continued to stress that it was for me and my feelings about myself - for the same reasons as why I work out. One day she finally said, well how big will it get. I tried to say not that much, 6" Girth. She had me go buy a dildo that was that size around. ( i went to local sex shop with a tape , lol ) I thought it was heading in the right direction. Nope! she thought that the dildo was just too big, blah blah blah. To this day im not sure if she really and truly felt that way, or if it is just human nature to say no. Anyway, I kept at her.
SIDE NOTE: I never tried, attempted, or even mentioned the idea of wearing a sleeve or anything like. Also, I never tried to use or ask her to use a dildo of the size to be.

So I kept talking with her and had some consultations and relayed the info to her. Over time I think she realized that I was not going to let it go and somewhere along the way she was like - go do whatever it is your'e gonna do.
I never begged, or "Sold" her, or tried to persuade. I just kept on with the approach of: hey, this is what I want and what I want to do for myself. and you'll most likely like it and dont know it. haha.


Yes I can't tell if my wife is just afraid to admit she might like it or not since she is a pretty modest girl.

Did your wife end up favoring the changes after procedure or has she been quiet about it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to convince wife 3 days 11 hours ago #1308707612

Blake2010 wrote: My wife is a very modest shy woman and I feel like she would be to embarrassed to admit she might actually be interested in more Girth... but I could also be wrong and end up damaging our sex life. Very tough choice for me


One other option is to purchase a sleeve sex toy that would roughly simulate the thickness you'd achieve with Girth injections. If you sense she enjoys this experience, it might better validate your sense that she'd like your enhancement.

Most single guys don't have that option, at least you have a significant other you can test drives things with before going all the way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to convince wife 3 days 5 hours ago #1308707619

Blake2010 wrote:

Texas wrote: So, my wife was not on board either at first. The very first convo was the hardest. I just continued to have very REAL conversations with her about MY feelings and what I wanted to do for myself. She usually responded with stuff like: You are just fine, It feels great, you don't need anymore, etc etc. I continued to stress that it was for me and my feelings about myself - for the same reasons as why I work out. One day she finally said, well how big will it get. I tried to say not that much, 6" Girth. She had me go buy a dildo that was that size around. ( i went to local sex shop with a tape , lol ) I thought it was heading in the right direction. Nope! she thought that the dildo was just too big, blah blah blah. To this day im not sure if she really and truly felt that way, or if it is just human nature to say no. Anyway, I kept at her.
SIDE NOTE: I never tried, attempted, or even mentioned the idea of wearing a sleeve or anything like. Also, I never tried to use or ask her to use a dildo of the size to be.

So I kept talking with her and had some consultations and relayed the info to her. Over time I think she realized that I was not going to let it go and somewhere along the way she was like - go do whatever it is your'e gonna do.
I never begged, or "Sold" her, or tried to persuade. I just kept on with the approach of: hey, this is what I want and what I want to do for myself. and you'll most likely like it and dont know it. haha.


Yes I can't tell if my wife is just afraid to admit she might like it or not since she is a pretty modest girl.

Did your wife end up favoring the changes after procedure or has she been quiet about it?



Yes, She actually does like it and is very vocal about. It has also changed the way we play as well - and this could be, and probably is, 100% due to my new confidence. But is this new confidence that i have that has brought about changes in her such as being vocal about things she never was before. Now, having said all this; I do feel that she would have and could have been just fine with the way/size I was in the beginning and that she was never lying about this fact. However, lol, she also makes NO complaints now ! haha. In addition, whether we are playing, sexting, etc. She has said numerous times " I love your big Cock". So, even if she is stroking my ego now and doesn't think it is actually "BIG"; She sure as hell never said that before and had no reason to say it either. I hope all this makes sense in the way that I trying to word it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to convince wife 1 day 3 hours ago #1308707628

My 2 cents @ Blake.

I wouldn't do it. The desire to stuff your wife is super real and I want/wanted that too. After the second round for me, mine would hold a swollen size of about 6.5-6.75 inches. It's all fun and games until your wife doesn't actually like having sex with you anymore because it hurts. Now that I'm around 5.75 and she loves it because she feels she can actually move around and not be painful.

The answer you don't want to your "does my bigger Dick feel better" is "No, it just feels like there is a tight mass in me."

If she cums to penetration only right now, I wouldn't mess with that. You are in a coveted position my friend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas