PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do women orgasm more often after implant?

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703526

• johnyyasdf
  • johnyyasdf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Have you noticed if the women orgasm more often with the implant?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703527

I've only had sex with my wife and I don't think that she has more orgasms due to the implant, but I do think that I am able to hit areas that weren't as stimulated as before. There are certain positions that allow her to orgasm more easily as before but the sheer number is basically the same.

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703528

johnyyasdf wrote: Have you noticed if the women orgasm more often with the implant?

Any device or material that increases the Girth & width of the penis will often add more stimulation to the woman, because there is more surface area + the "stretching out effect". Women born with abnormally large "canals" or those with multiple children tend to especially notice & remark on the Girth.

One thing to remember is that achieving orgasm for many women isn't MERELY derived from size or penetration. Master roleplay; think of women as requiring some "warming up," that can start as early as a fun/romantic dinner, getting her to laugh, etc. Then you get her home and get a read on how fast or slow to get into the mood. These approaches often times are as effective in getting her to climax without any extra Girth. That said, it certainly doesn't hurt to have the extra Girth and is more of a "cherry on top" in my opinion.

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703529

• johnyyasdf
I feel like it should lead to more orgasms..... Are you guys sure

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703530

johnyyasdf wrote: I feel like it should lead to more orgasms..... Are you guys sure

I mean it can and probably does, but women and orgasms are a bit more complex than merely added Girth. However, the Girth certainly helps, I'm not doubting that.

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703571

Short answer - it helps.

My wife has taken some huge cocks - none of them translates to better orgasms than she had with me or men smaller than me . Why? Sexual skill, passion , oral skills, feel, touch , etc all trump just having a big Cock. Now - that said - If you already have those skills and you beef up your unit you will take your sexual game to another level. Just as length is an advantage in hitting certain spots, so too Girth helps stimulate the vagina more.

I’m not as big as many guys here (about 5.75” with a Cock ring) and women I sleep with routinely tell me now that I’m “massive” and they are sore the next day. So to put in perspective anything over 5.5” I think is quite large to most women.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703589

I know the following is hard to understand from a political correctness view, I really never cared about the girl's feelings while having sex. Also, never asked about "did you came" or whatever, I just know the girl has fun if she's super wet and moans deeply. Should be enough, there is more to worry about than a girl's orgasm. And yes, I like to give oral as well and are able to have extended sessions and also not an asshole. :lol:

To your question. My circumference is 5.7in without HA/implant and 6-7in long. Once I had 15cc generic HA and was about 6.4in in girth, but it wasnt really even and kinda too soft (I would say generic brand reason, I will give the HA another shot in EU soon). And the worst thing, the filler got cut in "half" by condoms and one half went basically into my fat pad :woohoo:

So, my gf at that time was able to compare it, she felt the difference and gave me this "uuf that's big" at the first time but she kinda got used to it. I tried it with other women and the difference I noticed is that the moans got more quiet and deeply, less loud, which is a super turn on for me because, hands down, those loud moans always sounded fake to me. Yeah, and I never needed any lube..., because they always get wet af by just simple blowjobs... well, that's just a personal experience.

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703591

GoodDay wrote: I know the following is hard to understand

Not really, it's just a roundabout way of saying you're a selfish lover. Which is a bit ironic (if not paradoxical) given your desire to have a larger penis, which in turn is meant to please your partner. I guess you're right, there is no understanding head-scratcher comments of this nature.

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703593

Skeptical_One wrote: Not really, it's just a roundabout way of saying you're a selfish lover.

Actually the opposite, I just think that overthinking the issue would lead to disrespecting yourself. It is what it is, I am enjoying having sex and no doubt, the girl would be gone soon if she didn't like it as well. I think the only reason our educated western girls "would like to talk about sex" is if something is wrong. If you hit all her buttons anyway, there is nothing to talk about.

Skeptical_One wrote: Which is a bit ironic (if not paradoxical) given your desire to have a larger penis, which in turn is meant to please your partner.

That's kinda ironic, but I don't think you need to have a large penis to please your partner.

I do the HA filler for myself and my ego, not for some girl's feelings. It just looks good to have a bit more girth, especially if you make videos of your encounters. Also, my mind goes wild just thinking about my dick (well, that's kinda not related to the filler). Also, filler experience made me more self aware, after the procedure I bought a measurement tape and two years after the procedure I noticed that my natural girth is very nice as well. Should have measured 20 years ago. ;)

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703594

• johnyyasdf

GoodDay wrote: . I tried it with other women and the difference I noticed is that the moans got more quiet and deeply, less loud, which is a super turn on for me because, hands down, those loud moans always sounded fake to me. Yeah, and I never needed any lube..., because they always get wet af by just simple blowjobs... well, that's just a personal experience.

Do you think since their moans are quieter they are enjoying it more?

Do women orgasm more often after implant? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703595

johnyyasdf wrote: Do you think since their moans are quieter they are enjoying it more?

It is a very subjective matter, there are many factors which may lead to my experience,... so the feeling I have is that the girls don't think about having the dick inside them, but responding to the feel of it (ie. they feel more with more girth) in a way that leads to a positive exhaustion.

But as I said, it is very subjective. It might be what I feel and it's just different girls behaving differently. But this feeling, regardless if it's just in my imagination, is great. The last two girls I had with my natural size of 5.7in felt kinda less than above mentioned experience though, ... maybe no imagination after all because if you take your circumference and then add 0.6in to it, your dick's volume increases by 20%+.

Source: best dick calculator: calcsd.netlify.app/full

Last edit: by GoodDay.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream