• Page:

TOPIC: Penis Sleeve and PMMA... An Idea was born

Penis Sleeve and PMMA... An Idea was born 3 years 1 month ago #1308702343

• Setsuna
  • Setsuna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
So I just had my first consult with Dr. C of Avanti Derma and it was a great conversation with a lot of realistic expectations and answered questions. I've been thinking about PMMA nonstop for months, so I'm committed to it. However, with those realistic expectations, I know that my goal of 6.25 inches (an increase of 1 Inch) in Girth may not be achievable in one session, but I wanted to know what i've been wanting to get done, I wanted to see it up close.

So that conversation led to more googling and I came across this thing called a penis sleeve! I looked into one that would fit me. I found one that was exactly my nbp size of 6.5 inches. I purchased and overnighted it of course lol. When it arrived I took out this clear Dick (that was stretchy enough to put over myself but solid enough that it didn't feel flimsy) and new thing of lube I got and went to work unboxing everything, cleaning it up, and putting it all on.

Before I did put it on, I put it next to my current tool and it was the exact same length (with the harness pressed down, so I'm glad I haven't been measuring myself wrong this whole time) and my goodness when I tell you this thing look HUGE next to my tool, I couldn't believe it. I thought this thing was going to add like two or three inches to my Girth and the Inch they claimed it would add was a misprint, but once I put it on I took out my (now confirmed) trusty measuring tape and wrapped it around this fake/real Dick sandwich...burrito? and boom 6.25 inches on the nose! It made me excited as all hell that this is what I've been wanting to get done, because while I had that thing on I felt like a beast and was super happy!

The only disappointing thing was that with the harness it at full size it added about 3 inches to my length, so I had to keep in mind of what I was actually getting lol. (you 8-9 Inch guys sure are lucky!) but I was thankful for what I have to work with.

Lastly, I'm going "surprise my partner with this and if she likes the size, I'm going to finally open up and have the conversation with her of this is what I've been wanting to do. I want to make sure my goal and her comfort align, because without that its not worth it to me.

That's all, thanks for reading if you got this far.

oh I got the mighty 3 from lovehoney by the way, just google that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Setsuna.

Penis Sleeve and PMMA... An Idea was born 3 years 4 weeks ago #1308702518

I know what you mean. I started off at a very similar length and Girth. And now I'm at 6.25 EG, which is exactly your goal. When I look at pics of my original size, the difference is really shocking. Still, one of the best decisions I've ever made.

And btw, it took me two rounds to achieve that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setsuna

Penis Sleeve and PMMA... An Idea was born 2 years 11 months ago #1308703081

• Setsuna
I appreciate you sharing your experince! How has the upgrade been treating you?

Penis Sleeve and PMMA... An Idea was born 2 years 11 months ago #1308703327

Setsuna wrote: I appreciate you sharing your experince! How has the upgrade been treating you?

Oh it's the best thing ever. Sex is better, my confidence is better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setsuna

Penis Sleeve and PMMA... An Idea was born 2 years 10 months ago #1308703754

• Setsuna
I appreciate that! Some people have been worried about size proportions. It seems we may be about the same length as well. Do you feel the look/aesthetic is right?

Penis Sleeve and PMMA... An Idea was born 1 year 3 days ago #1308711754

Setsuna, how did everything go with the sleeve? did you end up getting the procedure? What did your partner think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream