PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Explaining Growth

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699102

For those of you who have had to explain your increased Girth to a sexual partner, what have you told them? Besides the truth, that is.

Late next month, a few weeks after round 2, I'm going to attempt to sleep with an ex. I know she's gonna go wild for my new size, but I've got to have a story. And I'm definitely not going to tell the truth. I have two ideas so far. Either I admit to doing manual PE for years, or I say that I injured it and it healed bigger.

Any new ideas, or details to flesh out what I've got so far?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699111

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:
For those of you who have had to explain your increased Girth to a sexual partner, what have you told them? Besides the truth, that is.

Late next month, a few weeks after round 2, I'm going to attempt to sleep with an ex. I know she's gonna go wild for my new size, but I've got to have a story. And I'm definitely not going to tell the truth. I have two ideas so far. Either I admit to doing manual PE for years, or I say that I injured it and it healed bigger.

Any new ideas, or details to flesh out what I've got so far?

I'm not judging you, just don't really get the difference... You'd be more willing to tell her you spent umpteen hours yanking it or whatever for manual PE vs just saying you had a cosmetic procedure?

Personally I'd go more with the injury story in that situation... But I'd just own it if I were you. She'd probably be genuinely curious if anything. Hell, she might even get little Botox treatments you aren't even aware of for example.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699118

This makes me wonder how much of a change the average, normal woman is going notice after a year or more apart from a guy who ended up getting injections. You have "modest" , "significant" and "undeniable" changes. My hunch is most women who've had a long enough time apart from a guy who later got PMMA usually wont notice modest and some significant gains... my hunch is they don't dwell on our Dick's nearly as much as we do and, short of a massive change, probably chalk it up to a stronger Erection.

Like up to 0.5" I feel is modest, 0.5"-1" is significant, and anything more than 1" is undeniable. There are a lot of other variables, like if she's already a snug fit, a modest gain may be more noticeable. Perhaps you can share with us your final result (your signature says a 7/8" gain in circumference) and her vaginal type & sexuality? Might hint us to whether or not you'll even have to make an excuse, OR, the nature of the excuse if she asks.

Even though we're missing some variables, here are two options that come to my mind:
I'm assuming you haven't hooked up with her for a while because you mentioned the "doing PE for years" excuse. If this is the case, you can legit act like nothing's changed. You could give her an awkward look like she's crazy and laugh with a "thanks!" and brush it off like you don't notice a difference. Throw in a "my Erection quality has improved with diet and cardio" and she'll chalk it up to cloudy memory.

The other option (especially if she's the kind that does notice and chooses to investigate), is to go with injury excuse like justn8 recommended. "Scar tissue" and "plaque" (like in Peyronie's) may have thickened the shaft, and your "Urologist said so." I doubt she'll ask anything else other than "is it okay?" and "does it hurt?" and tell her it's fine and it shouldn't get any worse.

The fact that you feel the need to make an excuse (and that's OKAY, I think most single men would) indicates that your best bet is not to reveal any sort of penis enlargement endeavor.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699121

Skeptical_One wrote: This makes me wonder how much of a change the average, normal woman is going notice after a year or more apart from a guy who ended up getting injections. You have "modest" , "significant" and "undeniable" changes. My hunch is most women who've had a long enough time apart from a guy who later got PMMA usually wont notice modest and some significant gains... my hunch is they don't dwell on our Dick's nearly as much as we do and, short of a massive change, probably chalk it up to a stronger Erection.

Like up to 0.5" I feel is modest, 0.5"-1" is significant, and anything more than 1" is undeniable. There are a lot of other variables, like if she's already a snug fit, a modest gain may be more noticeable. Perhaps you can share with us your final result (your signature says a 7/8" gain in circumference) and her vaginal type & sexuality? Might hint us to whether or not you'll even have to make an excuse, OR, the nature of the excuse if she asks.

Even though we're missing some variables, here are two options that come to my mind:
I'm assuming you haven't hooked up with her for a while because you mentioned the "doing PE for years" excuse. If this is the case, you can legit act like nothing's changed. You could give her an awkward look like she's crazy and laugh with a "thanks!" and brush it off like you don't notice a difference. Throw in a "my Erection quality has improved with diet and cardio" and she'll chalk it up to cloudy memory.

The other option (especially if she's the kind that does notice and chooses to investigate), is to go with injury excuse like justn8 recommended. "Scar tissue" and "plaque" (like in Peyronie's) may have thickened the shaft, and your "Urologist said so." I doubt she'll ask anything else other than "is it okay?" and "does it hurt?" and tell her it's fine and it shouldn't get any worse.

The fact that you feel the need to make an excuse (and that's OKAY, I think most single men would) indicates that your best bet is not to reveal any sort of penis enlargement endeavor.

Well, I've got round two coming up in a couple of weeks. So far I'm at 7/8" gain, but round 2 should put me close to 1.5", which is well into undeniable territory. And I'm going to tell her that I'm much bigger. That's how I'm going to get her into bed. I know this girl, and that's the way to go about this.

So in order to explain, I think you're both right that I shouldn't mention PE. That leaves the injury idea. I think I was hiking or something and had a freakish fall on a rock which happened to bruise the hell out of my penis. It was black and blue and swollen for a week. And it just stayed that size. Urologist says it's completely healthy. Do you think an intelligent girl will buy that?

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699122

Skeptical_One wrote: This makes me wonder how much of a change the average, normal woman is going notice after a year or more apart from a guy who ended up getting injections. You have "modest" , "significant" and "undeniable" changes. My hunch is most women who've had a long enough time apart from a guy who later got PMMA usually wont notice modest and some significant gains... my hunch is they don't dwell on our Dick's nearly as much as we do and, short of a massive change, probably chalk it up to a stronger Erection.

Well, I've got round two coming up in a couple of weeks. So far I'm at 7/8" gain, but round 2 should put me close to 1.5", which is well into undeniable territory. And I'm going to tell her that I'm much bigger. That's how I'm going to get her into bed. I know this girl, and that's the way to go about this.

So in order to explain, I think you're both right that I shouldn't mention PE. That leaves the injury idea. I think I was hiking or something and had a freakish fall on a rock which happened to bruise the hell out of my penis. It was black and blue and swollen for a week. And it just stayed that size. Urologist says it's completely healthy. Do you think an intelligent girl will buy that?

It depends. If she's not the inquisitive type, maybe. However, remember this: she could and will likely share your excuse with her friends. Someone will tell her that sounds like bullshit because it is LOL. So if you're going to go the injury route, you ought be a bit more technical so that only the well-versed will know what'sup: pick like two medical terms (scar tissue, plaque, fibrosis, Peyronie's, etc) and follow it up with something like "my doctor said it's very rare when a shaft gets this thick from the injury but it is possible, and that I'm lucky." Far more plausible and easier to pass the BULLSHIT test.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699191

Skeptical_One wrote:

It depends. If she's not the inquisitive type, maybe. However, remember this: she could and will likely share your excuse with her friends. Someone will tell her that sounds like bullshit because it is LOL. So if you're going to go the injury route, you ought be a bit more technical so that only the well-versed will know what'sup: pick like two medical terms (scar tissue, plaque, fibrosis, Peyronie's, etc) and follow it up with something like "my doctor said it's very rare when a shaft gets this thick from the injury but it is possible, and that I'm lucky." Far more plausible and easier to pass the BULLSHIT test.

Anyone know if blunt trauma could cause fibrosis?

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699192

I think the injury story sounds ridiculous. She’d be more interested in telling you to go see a doctor than have sex with you.

There are cases of guys gaining permanent Girth through pe. Just go that route combined with better eq due to exercise and diet. Obviously guys haven’t gained as much permanent Girth through pumping but she’s not going to do in depth research to figure out max gains and her memory of your old Dick will be cloudy.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699193

Hyperbol wrote: I think the injury story sounds ridiculous. She’d be more interested in telling you to go see a doctor than have sex with you.

Not necessarily, especially if he says he's ALREADY gone to the Doctor, and that while rare, his injury can sometimes swell and get thicker (kind of like how some allege priapisms can increase penis size).

However, the more I think about it, virtually any and all excuses will likely sound "ridiculous" when you're going to see a former lover post-PMMA, especially when the gains are significant or undeniable. I just think that the medical excuse is decent because "rare medical side effects or defects" are outside of most people's purview.

If you're going to admit you wanted to get your penis enlarged via manual PE exercises, why not be willing to admit you just got some work done? I feel they both have the same motivation and the same outcome... maybe I'm in the minority here? I don't know.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699194

I think the injury thing is the way to go. And yes, there are documented cases of Priapism causing permanent enlargement. Just have to figure out the details.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699195

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: I think the injury thing is the way to go. And yes, there are documented cases of Priapism causing permanent enlargement. Just have to figure out the details.

Priapism may be your golden ticket if you can find some credible sources (there may be some floating around in PB 2.0 but I'm a bit busy to look it up at the moment), JUST in case she doesn't take the bait. You could have had a bad reaction to an Erection pill and voilà, your excuse.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699196

Skeptical_One wrote:

Hyperbol wrote: I think the injury story sounds ridiculous. She’d be more interested in telling you to go see a doctor than have sex with you.

Not necessarily, especially if he says he's ALREADY gone to the Doctor, and that while rare, his injury can sometimes swell and get thicker (kind of like how some allege priapisms can increase penis size).

However, the more I think about it, virtually any and all excuses will likely sound "ridiculous" when you're going to see a former lover post-PMMA, especially when the gains are significant or undeniable. I just think that the medical excuse is decent because "rare medical side effects or defects" are outside of most people's purview.

If you're going to admit you wanted to get your penis enlarged via manual PE exercises, why not be willing to admit you just got some work done? I feel they both have the same motivation and the same outcome... maybe I'm in the minority here? I don't know.

Personally I feel it's less attractive to say you spent hours in a room alone stretching the thing or whatever vs hey, I went and had it enhanced.

*IF* she even asks.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699197

justn8 wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

Personally I feel it's less attractive to say you spent hours in a room alone stretching the thing or whatever vs hey, I went and had it enhanced.

*IF* she even asks.

Yea, I could see that too.

Explaining Growth 3 years 7 months ago #1308699200

I can see some sense in that. Regardless, I've decided over the course of this thread not to say that I did PE, or why other intentional method.

I very much like the Priapism idea.

Explaining Growth 3 years 6 months ago #1308699260

Hey ToughPill - I just had a similar scenario, sleeping with an ex after new gains. And afterwards I got a "so, you're a lot bigger than I remember....".

On the spot I went with "really? Hmmmmm, well I was on some ADD medicine when we were dating. It was kinda messing with my sex drive & blood flow a bit, maybe thats it? I don't know :)"

It was convincing enough, conversation ended there and hasn't resurfaced. Granted, I'm only one round in, with only .5 five gain... but most folks don't really want to dive into the personal details of what meds your taking, and most women don't know the extent to which things like medicine/weather/cold water can impact our size, other than that its possible - so seems like a simple way to cut short the explanation.

Feel like the accident story is going to tie you up in knots with potential loopholes

Last edit: by WonderingMatias.

Explaining Growth 3 years 6 months ago #1308699262

Well, it's a moot point now because she's got a new boyfriend and they're moving across the country together. Still, it's been a fun thought experiment.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream