PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The sad truth

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1306022925

Multi Usable Enlarge Cock Condom Sheath Delay Ejaculation Toys for Men (3pcs L M S ) www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3PNDFF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_in.3Bb83MAWTJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305640208

@biggy I\'m advising him to do what he feels is best. All I\'m really saying is that i support whatever decision he makes. Now as far as already being big already, when has that stop other guys from doing it even though they had a average penis already? We are only here for support and to advise guys to stay away from the bad doctors. Other than that this is a penis enlargement forum and there is happily married men who have had different procedures done. Just FYI

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305639077

Lexus27 wrote: Funny how we have guys saying don\'t do it meanwhile their busy either chasing after a big penis or already have had theirs done. Now that\'s the sad truth. I\'m sure he will come to a decision soon and not accept advice from confused ppl

If he was 3.5\" Girth and single because of it, then I\'m sure many would have a different point of view. But advising a happily married man, with an already very big penis, to risk an enlargement, doesn\'t seem right to me.

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305638764

Funny how we have guys saying don\'t do it meanwhile their busy either chasing after a big penis or already have had theirs done. Now that\'s the sad truth. I\'m sure he will come to a decision soon and not accept advice from confused ppl

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305638648

Couldnt you do HA for a temp and see if she if she likes it not then make your decision together?

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305633335

Lakiingsfan35, you are over a standard deviation bigger than the norm. Yet your wife takes it no problem. Shouldn\'t that just tell you that over time your wife\'s vagina has just become used to accommodating such a large Girth? Wouldn\'t the exact same thing happen over time if you get it enlarged?

When I first had sex with my GF after PMMA, she said it felt huge and was uncomfortable. These days she takes it no problem. I\'m only 5.4\" Girth.

Ultimately, no matter how big your Girth is, over time female partners will start to accommodate it more easily.

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305629266

Lakings, there\'s nothing sad about your situation. Your unit is like a balanced , healthy and delicious meal for your wife. The sleeve is like Grandma\'s special lasagna. Your wife likes both but you can\'t be having Grandma\'s special lasagna every single night. Sounds to me like she\'s more than happy having your delicious, healthy meals every night, and once in a while having Grandma\'s lasagna. That sounds to me your actual situation. Nothing sad about that.

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305610813

Jpjordan wrote: My view is that if you do this you have to do it for yourself, try not to think about her. You may think that you are going down this path for another, but in the end it is for ultimately for you, for many countless or few reasons that only you know. If your partner likes your member after, then that's great. If your partner hates your member after, then that's on you, not her. If your member gets permanently deformed 1 or 5 years after, that's all on you with the consequences, which you should accept now. Look inward ' Just my 2c. In the meantime (until you decide or even after) bad dragon sheaths are lots of fun on occasion.

THIS!!!!

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305610329

I understand the sleeve for Girth but wouldn\'t you like to just be ready already at that Girth? It saves the hassle of constantly getting a Erection just to put it on. The sad truth as you say she has already felt how that extra Girth feels
and going back to your regular size will feel differently for you and her regardless if it\'s mentally or physically. I say this off of experience because every since I\'ve pumped from the beginning there was no going back because my fiancee enjoyed it. I tried my regular Girth but the reaction was completely different and she cums about 10' compared to only twice with my regular unit. You should have never put it on bro. I think whatever you decide your wife will love you regardless and won\'t leave. Oh and the difference between PMMA and a sleeve is one you actually get to walk around with permanently and the other is temporary. If you pay for it and it\'s permanent,then it\'s yours to go home with lol. Looking forward to hear your decision in the future. Take it easy.

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305610225

Gg82 wrote: I would only focus on having hard steel erections with a natural 5.85' Girth, wouldn't risk complications.
And i would keep the sleeves for special occasions to enable more fun; if she said she was sore, i'm not sure she's up for huge Girth every time.

Just my 2 cents.

Agreed.

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305610041

@lexus I\'ve got no beef with ya, we had exactly that a disagreement and that was way long ago in the past . I\'m just so on the fence with this. It\'s so easy to slip on that 3 Inch long open ended silicone sleeve and add 1.25 inches of temporary Girth. I get full sensation on me as 1/2 of my Johnson is exposed.
I don\'t ever see myself doing any other lady so it\'s not like I\'m in the same boat as some of the other members here. But your right it is in the back from my mind. But really PMMA is the same thing in a sense, its just injected inside instead of a sleeve on the outside.

It really is only for sexual gratification of my life long lady. I don\'t need to showboat a big package at the gym. I\'m not dating or swinging... so southdub I get ya. Gonna have to look at dragon sheath now lol..

I guess I will have to ponder for a clear answer from inside.

Still would like to hear from the \" bigger\" guys if frequency went down.. I get laid 5 to 8 times a month and I dont think that\'s too shabby for a guy that has been with the same gal since 93, I\'d hate to see that go down to 2 or 3 times cause she is sore.....

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305609307

My view is that if you do this you have to do it for yourself, try not to think about her. You may think that you are going down this path for another, but in the end it is for ultimately for you, for many countless or few reasons that only you know. If your partner likes your member after, then that's great. If your partner hates your member after, then that's on you, not her. If your member gets permanently deformed 1 or 5 years after, that's all on you with the consequences, which you should accept now. Look inward ' Just my 2c. In the meantime (until you decide or even after) bad dragon sheaths are lots of fun on occasion.

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305609169

A plastic sleeve is clearly fake and not you but plastic injected into your Cock is you.... ? either way the reality is they are both not you and fake.

Seems easier sticking to the plastic sleeve option to add Girth for sex considering you motives are for the bedroom only?

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305608035

@lakingsfan35. Go for it dude because if not, those words will be burning in the back of your mind knowing what she said and how it felt for her during sex.
Hey one life to live and if she loves you the way you say she does, then she will support your decision.. Bottom line is Girth will always be king and remember sex can become sore even with a smaller penis.. You got my support bro, even if we\'ve had disagreements in the past about this very same topic or similar.

The sad truth 5 years 6 months ago #1305603598

I would only focus on having hard steel erections with a natural 5.85' Girth, wouldn't risk complications.
And i would keep the sleeves for special occasions to enable more fun; if she said she was sore, i'm not sure she's up for huge Girth every time.

Just my 2 cents.

• Page: