PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clamping during sex?

Clamping during sex? 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303702858

I use a silicone Cock ring. I put on 3 and get hard then leave it for an 45 mins. At first I thought it was working but I think either It doesn\'t work for me or that I\'m not doing it right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Clamping during sex? 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303703192

Silicone rings are weak.

They can\'t give decent constriction regardless of how many you use.

They are toys really.

Clamping during sex? 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303704522

naginati wrote: Silicone rings are weak.

They can\'t give decent constriction regardless of how many you use.

They are toys really.

Ah okay smh so I would need a metal one.

Clamping during sex? 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303704679

Yeah most silicon rings are weak but I have some that are very strong - you can buy them in single packs at most sex shops . I think they're the 'o wow' brand . Don't ever waste your money on the vibrating Cock rings . Worthless

Clamping during sex? 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303705260

I have a few and strong ones that i fuck with it on for 30min. I pump up to 7inch Girth then place the Cock ring on and slay bitches. They love it. Amazon has them.

Clamping during sex? 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303707193

• costa
  • costa's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Dickwitman wrote: Clamping would be fuggin akward. Use a Cock ring - a tight one but take it off before you blow your load

Ah yes i meant a cockring ! i have a orange rubbery band one that easily tightens and loosens and seems to do the job .

Clamping during sex? 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303707220

• costa
  • General
  • General

naginati wrote: To chime in here because this is so relevant to my current predicament. Dmso softened my implant too much. I have found that a tight Cock ring makes it much harder. I also need to use one due to venous leakage. Using two Osbon tension bands, I can get a very engorged Erection. I\'ve only just started doing this. Big increase in size. A lot of pressure though. I can ejaculate but it\'s tough. Haven\'t had sex with it yet. I have only kept it on for 10mins so far, it gets darker, scared of injury but it\'s always recovered so far.

There is a lot of discusion on frank talk about this, those boys have severe erectile dysfunction so the wear really tight rings, effectively Clamping, maybe even Clamping more than a pe\'r would clamp. They keep the rings on for 20 minutes plus and they are okay. These are also sensible people unlike us fucking nutters. ahem.

Sorry to hear about the Dmso . Iv\'e found after a few weeks of wearing a cockring you can keep on for quite a long time (30-45 mins) before the Dick gets cold ( this is when i take off) or if it gets too discoloured .

And yes we are fucking nutters !

Clamping during sex? 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303707224

• costa
  • General
  • General

Lexus27 wrote: I have a few and strong ones that i fuck with it on for 30min. I pump up to 7inch Girth then place the Cock ring on and slay bitches. They love it. Amazon has them.

7\" Girth holy shit , no anal for you ! haha

I get to a 6\" Girth when fully pumped from a 5.25 Girth

Clamping during sex? 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303980261

I know. It\'s certainly not a good thing. You arleady have good size, stop fucking about with it.

• Page: