PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do I try to get her back

Do I try to get her back 6 years 4 months ago #1302073096

I think that's great advice Hunk, I think I'd just be too cowardly to be like that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Do I try to get her back 6 years 4 months ago #1302073076

Here is different advice from my friend Reklaw.

The way I deal with stuff like this is 100% honesty - I just dump all my cards, and I do it for myself so I can walk away if I have to. When I was younger I did the opposite. I never wanted the other person to see my cards as I thought it gave them power over me. Now I say everything - if it doesn\'t work out I feel free as I did my best; when I am at my most confident I am at my most honest so it is in keeping with me putting my best foot forward - even if I am talking about my insecurities or telling someone something about me I am not proud about. It is a paradox but true. It takes more strength to peel the skin off my face and tell someone the truth about what I feel about them or why I acted a certain way - even if it is embarrassing than to hide it and get all up in my head and make the relationship a mental conversation with myself.

I am not sure what she means when she says she is seeing someone but thinks of you - but if you want to find out if there is a chance - ask her. I am also very good at walking away and letting things go, so if I could not, I would want to find out of there was still something there.

Tell her about your issue with the size of the other guy\'s Dick - maybe you have - which translated means that you felt like you would not be able to show her that type of satisfaction in bed; and that you want to be that person for her so you felt defeated. She will only like you more unless she is a horrible person.

Deal with that fact that she is angry about you dating someone else - just means she is jealous and still likes you.

Don\'t do tit for tat, people stop listening.

I am sure there were a ton of other issues, but my rule of thumb for dealing with people is to let them be who they think they are. If you do, they will not be defensive and listen to you.

I am sure there are a few guys thinking Nooooooo!! Horrible advice!!! Don\'t listen to the old gay guy!! But this will take you someplace you have not been before. Either you leave your cards on the table freer so you can walk away, or you get a second chance. Either way, it all becomes less mental and more real so it will be less obsessive.

If you are not doing this now with her, you will be doing it later with someone else as we all come face to face with our shit in life. I\'d take control of the situation and see if you can make it work if you like her - mind you I don\'t have 99.99% of the details, lol.

Do I try to get her back 6 years 4 months ago #1302072881

No way, that's suicide.

Do I try to get her back 6 years 4 months ago #1302292006

I would tell her the truth IF she asks you about your new (to her) Dick. Otherwise just keep things simple for now.

• Page: