PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates?

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295792953

Mustang2020 wrote: I am very picky with my choice of women, and I like them very pretty and slim. I can say ALL the women I have actually had interest in, NEVER asked about size at the early stage of chatting/dating.

Same here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295731792

The two women who added me were obsviously fake profiles.

Given the fact that there are many more straight women than gay men, my guess is that they don\'t want their friends to see that they added a guy showing off his Dick. What would be their friends\'s reaction, their families\'?

I\'d bet you a rent check those were gay guys too.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295731755

indiano123 wrote: I use take pictures from the internet and i would have random girls tell me that they wanna meet up and have sex. One time i sort of meet up with a girl who wanted a pursue a relationship with me because of the fake pictures and my personality. When i finally met up with her she was disappointed that i wasnt hung but we still had sex. She was 6 ft tall and over 250lbs (i love big girls) i surprising did a good job but we had a fall out so i never got another chance. Also i usually put real profile pics and i always got comments from gays guys.. One guy even begged me to met up.

What site did you use?

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295731554

The thread title is a valid question. If I were to conservatively guesstimate, I\'d say I\'ve gone on dates with over 300 women (I\'m 42). By now I\'ve banged over 200. I used to think size, and the mentioning of it, was important, as to positively differentiate myself from the rest. In fact, for the overwhelming majority of women, it\'s a huge turn-off. Sure, there are some pussy-lip dragging size queens for whom knowing size is important, but the majority aren\'t interested in hearing about it. There\'s a simple explanation. The majority of women are looking for relationships. Men are looking for sex. Dick size, by definition, would be more important to the latter.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295731390

Probably not good to sterotype. So will say MOST women don\'t care about size. I have never herd of female friend commenting on a guys size.

Out of curiosity I looked on Craiglist and not not one of the women Ads said they were looking for it. However on the males Ads a few mentioned they were hung with pics so maybe it brings more messages but Craiglist seems to be a very out there site. Still think on the likes of Tinder or most dating apps you are lowering your odds of a date mentioning it..... but again I will be first to admit not being an expert.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295730529

I just had more than 40 friend requests on facebook from gay men!
The two women who added me were obsviously fake profiles.

Given the fact that there are many more straight women than gay men, my guess is that they don\'t want their friends to see that they added a guy showing off his Dick. What would be their friends\'s reaction, their families\'?

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295729275

Years ago when I was on a few sites and guys wanted to see my Dick, if I wasn\'t interested I would send a pic of a micro-penis and that would stop the conversation. Generally, though, there are so many other things going on when you are having sex with a person from the way they smell, if they can take care of themselves, their personality, sense of humor etc. that are more important to me - Dick size is really at the bottom of my list. If I had the option of being with someone that I thought was really hot and they had an attractive 3\" Dick, I would consider myself super lucky and not think twice about it. (Which may sound like bs because I am on this site but it really is not. The way I feel about myself and what I like are 2 different things. I am smart enough to know that Dick size doesn\'t matter to me even if I am not smart enough to know that Dick size doesn\'t matter).

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295727993

I\'d say yes , because women do care about size a lot than we think or like to acknowledge it\'s just society that has been stopping them from expressing so openly. I remember I once liked a girl crazy but she wasn\'t interested in me one bit and had basically friendzoned me ( a little background I was pretty cool kid in my highschool so she used to be all up in my face all the time as in why I ignored her , lol she just wanted to be friends with me - stupid me).
so this one time she was sitting next to me in the bus on our way back home (we often sat together) and she noticed the bulge in my pants and was in awe , the next thing you know she was flashing me for weeks getting cozy and shit during our rides.

SO YEAH IT WILL HELP just the matter of how you advertise it - better if it\'s a pic of you with a big bulge inside your pants.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295727755

I use take pictures from the internet and i would have random girls tell me that they wanna meet up and have sex. One time i sort of meet up with a girl who wanted a pursue a relationship with me because of the fake pictures and my personality. When i finally met up with her she was disappointed that i wasnt hung but we still had sex. She was 6 ft tall and over 250lbs (i love big girls) i surprising did a good job but we had a fall out so i never got another chance. Also i usually put real profile pics and i always got comments from gays guys.. One guy even begged me to met up.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295726995

It\'s because they are men. Men both gay and straight are obsessed with penis size.

All too often on this forum I see guys trying to relate male sexual behaviour to that of women. I know in the age of the millennial snow flakes we are supposed to believe gender doesn\'t exist and we are all the same, but it\'s complete bullshit and our attitudes to sex are one many examples of how we differ.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295726829

Yeah I have to agree - I have never been put off by anyone\'s size other than my own. It\'s never been a consideration in terms of what I like in bed and who I like doing it with.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295726712

I honestly think women don\'t care about size as much as men. It is not all gay men btw. I would say the minority care about size but I have gotten more messages since I put \"hung\" in the title of my grindr profile. Say it is as little as 10% will actively seek out a big Dick. I think most guys have some sort of kink they are seeking out on Grindr whether it be hung guys, muscle guys, bears, twinks etc. I genuinely don\'t think women have these specific types as much as men tho but maybe I am completely wrong tho.

From the women I know here in Ireland, they would be more likely to think you are a big Dick rather than having a big Dick if you did put that in your profile. We are definitely more prudish when it comes to sex than Americans and the rest of Europe tho. I actually think here it would go against your chances of scoring a women to include that.

Good topic. Be curious to hear if it helped anyone else and where they are.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295726434

I also wonder why gay guys are much more honest about their size preferences than women.

Shouldn\'t it be the other way around since women are \"looser\" than gay guys, if you know what I mean?

Is it because of women\'s repressed sexuality?
How would a woman be viewed by society if she stated on her profile \"7-Inch minimum\" ?

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295726389

So true.
I created a fake profile on facebook of a well-endowed guy. A few women liked and asked for more pictures. But after I added a gay guy, i\'m recieving lots of friends requests on facebook.

Does advertising your size on dating apps gets you more dates? 6 years 10 months ago #1295726293

Gay guys do it all the time - I am sure it has some positive effect. My favorite was the guy who added \"no mercy fucks!\"