PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Because of the nature of modern day relationships you need to have decent equipment otherwise you're getting kicked to the curb

Because of the nature of modern day relationships you need to have decent equipment otherwise you're getting kicked to the curb 8 years 2 months ago #1290700138

I totally agree with you. It\'s not hard to get a one night stand from a party. I can get those easily but the girls never want to hang out again and that\'s my issue. This is because of my low confidence and penis size. My body, foreplay skills and stamina are really good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Because of the nature of modern day relationships you need to have decent equipment otherwise you're getting kicked to the curb 8 years 2 months ago #1290702869

Ok, so if you know why then change it. Its as simple as that. If you have no confidence work on that.

FWIW you are young, sounds like you are in good shape. If you are this hard on yourself here

(trust me you are) im absolutely positive it shows in real life. I don\'t believe its all size related but attitude.

No chick will want a second date or want to hang with a guy that has low self esteem and is needy or

clingy. They will however absolutely want a second date with a guy that made them climb a wall by

eating them out or whatever and saying with your actions and general attitude, basically elude to this

\" hey darling this is what I can do until the doc fixes my Dick, then you had better

watch out cause that thing is a monster, you think I can lick pussy good, just wait till I can go all night,

it may not be the biggest but its a beast in bed\"

I know it may soung simple or corny, obviously don\'t use those words but thats the context or jist of

how a CONFIDENT MAN looks at things and chicks eat that shit up.They want a confident almost cocky

guy to rock their world, they dont want a sappy, down on life guy, Hanging around that brings their sorry

ass around.

If I know what is wrong in my life I work on changing that. It sounds like you know whats wrong so work on that, call

a doctor like Resto and a few others advised, in your other post, and the rest will follow. Once the tool is working you

will be much better off.

This mentality works wonders, I may not be the best (enter a profession of choice) but I\'m gonna be the best damn

(same profession) I can be today.

Because of the nature of modern day relationships you need to have decent equipment otherwise you're getting kicked to the curb 8 years 2 months ago #1290703691

I\'ve got a friend who has a small penis and has no libido due to SSRI\'s. He has a gorgeous GF and his previous GF was also hot. He hardly ever has sex with them and they were/are both crazy about him.

Penis size really isn\'t very important to most women. Even most women who think that it is will find otherwise when they meet the right guy. Whilst I know this to be true I can\'t be critical of those who refuse to accept it, as I can\'t accept it myself. I avoid sex because of my penis, but at least rationally I accept that I\'m using my penis size as an excuse for other issues. Deep down there is some fear of failure among us and we try and look for an excuse. If we are honest we all know there are millions of guys with small penises who have great sex lives and have no problem getting women to be committed. But if we admit that, then we have to start looking elsewhere for our failings and no member of this forum is ever going to do that!

If you\'ve slept with 25 women and none wanted to see you again, you need to be honest with yourself and accept penis size isn\'t the issue. The sample size is too big given your stats. Loads of members of this forum have similar stats to you and had lots of GF\'s and wives etc.

Because of the nature of modern day relationships you need to have decent equipment otherwise you're getting kicked to the curb 8 years 2 months ago #1290710924

This thread\'s premise is distorted and warped. Stop putting so much value into size alone. Smh.

Because of the nature of modern day relationships you need to have decent equipment otherwise you're getting kicked to the curb 8 years 2 months ago #1290737204

There\'s no need for sympathy. I have an appointment with Dr. Lue. For now I\'m just waiting.

• Page: