PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which would you Choose?

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289987668

I know this has nothing to do with PE or relationships but It will effect my sex life and quality of life to an extent.
I\'ll try to make this as short as possible. I\'m going to have the option between 2 jobs and both can effect quality of life. I would like you guys opinions, but I would ultimately make a decision. I just want to make sure I\'m doing whats right. I\'f it helps my finances are very bad at the moment, which is making it harder for me to make a decision because I don\'t want to make the wrong one.

1st Job Pros:
-Already Hired
-Make $3 more per hour than the second job plus $1200+ per month in commission (UNCAPPED) if sales goals are made
-Possible overtime available
-Closed during the holidays
-Get Free Cable, Internet, Phone <<< Best Perk

1st Job Cons:
-Overtime is not always guaranteed since we\'re only open 12 hours per day
-Not a big opportunity to be social since staff is smaller

2nd Job Pro:
-Over 1000 employees so theres tons of opportunity to create social situations
-Fly for free anywhere in the world \"STANDBY\" and only if seats are available. Only pay taxes to fly other airlines
-Its 24 hours so there always opportunity to work overtime
-See hot chicks coming from all around the world
-Get the chance to see celebrities walking around waiting for flights

2nd Job Cons:
-Not hired yet (Pretty confident I\'ll get the job, already passed the first interview)
-Paid $3 less than the first job and no options for bonus thats uncapped
-Almost certain that I\'ll be working every holiday and odd shift hours since I have no seniority

Thats the pros and cons of both jobs. Based off of what I typed. I\'d like to know what you guys choice would be because both opportunities are awesome. Thanks in advance guys.

Will have poll but would love to see your comments as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289991132

Solid advice Briceb. I didn\'t think of it in that way. I have a lot to think about.

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289990857

But if you go with job 2, with the overtime and working odd hours, you may not even need or get to enjoy cable, especially if you are utilizing your free travel.

My advice would be to look at which job has the best possibility to offer advancement. This does not have to be within the company itself, but rather, which will present you as a candidate for a higher position anywhere in the future.

Also, keep in mind that if you go with option 2, you have more than likely burned a bridge with option 1 given the time table.

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289990309

justdoit wrote: Ah yes, the old adage: is the grass really greener? From a guy who\'s held tons of jobs in his life, I\'d stay where you\'re at. Why? You know your co-workers, you know your hours (regardless of the potential for overtime), and you won\'t have to get used to an ever changing environment. I know, I know, change is good, and therefore, most will say the grass is greener, so go for it. However, the biggest con you mentioned with Job 2 is the odd hours and impersonal work environment of having too many employees that can create problems. If you like your weekends, you like your holidays, you like going out with your friends on a regular occasion, Job 1 is the best bet to keep all this intact. Job 2 has all the potential for growth, but at a huge expense. I\'d ask other employees who work for Job 2 what the retention/turnover level is for new hires. I hope this helps. I, personally, would stick with Job 1.

Hey justdoit. Thanks. I actually haven\'t started neither. Job 1 I\'m only hired. Not being brought on board until next week. So I don\'t know what to expect for both since I never worked at neither location yet. I got hired at job 1 and then the same day I got a phone interview for job 2 ad then was invited for the 2nd interview.

The difference between the 2 is job one already hired just waiting for background which I\'ll pass. And job 2 I have a 2nd interview, but I know I\'ll get hired. I really like flying. But On the other hand I\'d love to have free cable/ internet etc that job 1 is offering along with the bonuses it offers.

Tough spot. I am leaning a bit more to job one since it pays more. If I want to fly somewhere I can always buy a ticket. Also the convenience of job 2 is that you can always trade up your hours to make unexpected trips.

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289989553

I was thinking about the girls and social life. When I worked at Sears back in the day, I had a great time sexually with many of the babes that worked there. It was always exciting. Since you mentioned the social aspect of it, I figured that is what you like about job #2. Sometimes people are not willing to change due to comfort level, but one never knows unless attempting something out of their comfort level.

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289989266

Ah yes, the old adage: is the grass really greener? From a guy who\'s held tons of jobs in his life, I\'d stay where you\'re at. Why? You know your co-workers, you know your hours (regardless of the potential for overtime), and you won\'t have to get used to an ever changing environment. I know, I know, change is good, and therefore, most will say the grass is greener, so go for it. However, the biggest con you mentioned with Job 2 is the odd hours and impersonal work environment of having too many employees that can create problems. If you like your weekends, you like your holidays, you like going out with your friends on a regular occasion, Job 1 is the best bet to keep all this intact. Job 2 has all the potential for growth, but at a huge expense. I\'d ask other employees who work for Job 2 what the retention/turnover level is for new hires. I hope this helps. I, personally, would stick with Job 1.

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289988923

Lol.. The free flying will help, But a man loves his cable and internet. And for free is better.. lol.. Very hard decision.

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289987882

I would personally go with option 2. YOLO.

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289987695

*DILEMMA*.. sorry

Which would you Choose? 8 years 4 months ago #1289996582

Thanks for voting guys!

• Page: