PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293038979

You want permanent hair Removal? Than only electrolysis will work. Laser is only for reduction as mentioned before. I visited some hair Removal forums, disregarded the advice of the old hands there, spent $1.5k on laser treatments only to have the growing back eventually. I switched to electrolysis and now I am 905 hair free down there and only fine hairs remain. All the original corse, curly hairs are 99.9% gone. And yes it hurts like a bitch sometimes, but the skill of the probationer can reduce the discomfort by 25%, 30%.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293038912

I just pluck away anytime I see any growth on the shaft. Seems to me that plucking tends to dissuade the hair from coming in thicker. Sometimes it doesn\'t come in at all anymore from the same spot.

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1293038413

HA, I can already see men lining up for the Brazilian Wax job for Men at the local \"Spa.\"

Hair removal from lower shaft after PMMA 8 years 7 months ago #1289368200

Has anyone done this? I remember some discussion about how PMMA kind of pulls the shaft down a little, and you get a hairier base... but I\'d be a little afraid of laser hair Removal given the heat...not sure.