PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What size counts as adequate, in your opinion.

What size counts as adequate, in your opinion. 9 years 8 months ago #1283718659

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What size counts as adequate, in your opinion. 9 years 8 months ago #1283718679

It is something to ponder .... We are so worried about being huge, but I can make my wife go insane with just my finger. And she wasn\'t the only one that my little finger could make go crazy!

What size counts as adequate, in your opinion. 9 years 8 months ago #1283729445

• anon1
  • anon1's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Yeah we should start a thread to swap tips and tricks sometime.

What size counts as adequate, in your opinion. 9 years 8 months ago #1283746250

Last thing / this morning my wife told me my Dick is \"scary big\". She said \"it causes a lot of friction\"

I am only around 5.75 - 6.1\" EG.

So for some I guess that is big enough/too big.

But as another commentor said it depends on the woman. I dated a Korean woman for whom 5.0 eg was def. big enough / too big.

Also I guess the woman\'s mood... Some days I\'m sure she can handle it.

What size counts as adequate, in your opinion. 9 years 8 months ago #1283865734

My current girlfriend, 10 weeks now, is 44 years old and never had children. She loves my package and after a couple of sessions can handle all of me with no problem. She loves to go down on me even though she can only go about half way down and we have had anal sex twice now, which she was damn skeptical of initially, but both times had screaming orgasms and now loves it as well. I only got about half of my package in there but I
am 6.5 inches around at mid shaft and she handled that well. I also get her to squirt regularly using my fingers but she tells me she still prefers my junk over my fingers -- its not even close according to her. I have nothing but great experiences with my new size and that just reinforces what I felt throughout my \"small\" adult life prior to PE. At some point I may do a round four and shoot for 6.75 Inch mid shaft and 7.25 base and I would be surprised to find a woman that couldn\'t handle that. The vagina is amazing and as hard as I try to wear one out, it just never happens. lol

• Page: