PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I get over her!!!

How do I get over her!!! 10 years 6 months ago #1279996474

Bro I\'m going to be honest with you man. I can see why she left you! I went through a similar situation if you don\'t call her or reach out to her in any kind of way she will come back. She\'s going to pretend like she did nothin wrong so just go along with it. Women love dogs and hate guys who are too nice. I can write a book about how to keep a woman in check if I wanted to. It\'s like a instinctive trade you must get accustomed to, but I\'m not about to write all the thoughts I have for this topic it\'s too much to type. I will give you the basics though. Ignore her and when she contacts you act like nothing ever happened! This will confuse her and she will become weary and concerned wether or not you have another woman on the side. Do not I repeat! DO NOT SHOW FEELINGS! The last thing she needs is an emotional man. Just act as if nothing happened and you will see if it benefits you. (This is is only if you truly want her back)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How do I get over her!!! 10 years 6 months ago #1279995825

dcpimpin12 wrote: uhhh i hate when guys get pressed over girls... specially since there is a million girls out there. personally i always felt u were too good for that girl. just from what i heard u say about her. u can do so much better with a apple bottom sista or latina for that matter.

Thanks dc but i dont think you completely read WHY im having a hard time.. btw she was indian but had a black girl personality. So beautiful tho.

How do I get over her!!! 10 years 6 months ago #1279995554

uhhh i hate when guys get pressed over girls... specially since there is a million girls out there. personally i always felt u were too good for that girl. just from what i heard u say about her. u can do so much better with a apple bottom sista or latina for that matter.

How do I get over her!!! 10 years 6 months ago #1284458913

Hope things are getting better for you New1inch. I can related a short story of my own experience, hope it helps in some way.

I dated a Thai girl for a few years. At first the sex was fairly frequent and normal, but then I became less and less attracted to her sexually and our friendship became more important to me. So when I finally had the courage to tell her that I was not romantically attracted to her anymore, she took it pretty badly. She had become addicted to me and had hoped to get married and start a family, so she got really sad and then angry.

To cut a long story short, I watched her go through all the emotions - at first she told me she would NEVER EVER get back with me and then at one point she started sending me messages saying she hates me. Bear in mind that I had loved her a lot, helped her in her life in many ways, and was a pretty good boyfriend for her. But through all this I kept my distance and most of the time I did not chase her even though I missed her (our friendship). Eventually she started sending me \"nicer\" messages and when I stopped nearly all communication she even started asking me if I had anyone else in my life and hinting at wanting me back!

Fortunately I moved into another relationship quickly as I knew this would ensure the end of my feelings for my ex. Now I am with another Thai girl, younger and more attractive, no commitment, and we fuck like crazed animals several nights a week. I still have a much deeper friendship with my ex, but a sexless relationship was never going to work.

I\'m in my early forties and I can honestly say from at least some level of experience, that women on the whole are fickle creatures. They often say they want a caring man, but in reality they are invariably attracted to simian baboons such as the loud and obnoxious types. They are also highly sexual creatures and will often gravitate towards men who can satisfy them sexually more than they would towards men who are \"kind and gentle\". No good deed goes unpunished and some women will take advantage of the kind and caring types all the while fucking their \"other\" boyfriend\'s brains out.

In general a sexless relationship will never be fulfilling. My advice would be even to stop defining the relationship as that \"ship\" has drowned too many people. If your social circle isn\'t good, go out and do stuff that puts you in/around women who you can meet, preferably not bars and clubs. I recently did two things which caused dramatic changes in my life: I took up yoga and enrolled in an Italian and Thai language course. Each of these new adventures brought me into contact with women. I\'ve made new friends as well as manage to get a new \"casual\" girlfriend.

Good luck New1inch, I hope things are or will soon be looking up in your life.

• Page: