PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sexting

Sexting 10 years 8 months ago #1279056703

jonthomas wrote: the trick to sending Dick pics is easy bro. theres a couple rules. Dont send a fully flacid pic and never send a fully Erect pic right off the bat. get your piece nice and chubbed. get the blood flowing but make sure its still Hanging so it looks completely flacid.

Thanks for the advice bro. Thing is I don\'t like how small my flacid looks. Even a little chinned up it looks too small. I don\'t want her to think I\'m too tiny.. Lol. I\'m average 6 inches x 5 Girth.... \"For now\".. Lol.. So no to the picture then?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sexting 10 years 8 months ago #1279056105

the trick to sending Dick pics is easy bro. theres a couple rules. Dont send a fully flacid pic and never send a fully Erect pic right off the bat. get your piece nice and chubbed. get the blood flowing but make sure its still Hanging so it looks completely flacid.

Sexting 10 years 8 months ago #1279511467

New1inch wrote: . If she thinks I\'m small why she\'s still trying to be around me? It\'s kinda confusing.

This is a reasonably typical comment for this forum and it\'s the kind of thing that demonstrates just how messed up in the head many of us are regarding the whole penis size issue.

When you read about other people having these kind of thoughts, it really makes one realize just how utterly warped our thinking can be. The idea of being confused as to why someone would want to hang around you when you have a small penis, sounds so shockingly stupid that it\'s hard to believe it\'s true. However, I have found myself having similarly stupid thoughts. I bet lots of us here have and this is a great example of just how mentally damaging having size insecurities is.

If you think about what New1inch has said, it\'s as if he\'s equating having a small penis (which he doesn\'t) with something that is sufficiently abhorrent that a person will no longer want to be in their company. It\'s like saying a girl thinking you have a small penis is like here finding out your a racist activist or have a contagious disease.

When I was at school I gave up all my sports hobbies, which I loved, in order to avoid the showers, as I thought if the guys saw my penis, they\'d no longer want to be mates with me! I did have a small penis, but by allowing my mind to exaggerate the impact this would have on how people view me as a person, it totally ruined my life.

@New1inch, as much as the others are right about her actions in this, you also need to try and focus on how you reacted to it. You need to recognize that being \"confused\" as to why she\'d want hang out with you, is as much as the problem as her being a bitch. You\'ve got to be though on yourself and try and not allow yourself to be controlled by irrational thinking that is driven by insecurity. It\'s easy to come here, tell your story, while subconsciously knowing our members be sympathetic with your situation and tell you she\'s at fault. It\'s true she is, but you\'ve also got to accept that you are also being your own worse enemy here. You have to acknowledge that if you are confused as to why a girl would want to hang around you despite thinking you have a small penis, then there is a problem here beyond the actual size of your penis and with the way you are thinking.

If you were to suddenly get a big penis would you be confused if girls didn\'t want to hang around you?

• Page: