PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Together 6 months.. No sex.. Whats up?

Together 6 months.. No sex.. Whats up? 10 years 10 months ago #1278086985

Thanks you guys so much... It seems my only option is to leave her. I love her so much and it almost brings me to tears at the thought of having to break up with her. Im going to see her on thursday. We\'ll be alone and I\'ll try and make a move. If she rejects me I\'ll make my decision from there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Together 6 months.. No sex.. Whats up? 10 years 10 months ago #1278087351

Hey I agree with everyone, but like I said I think you should just confront her with it directly. Put it out there , if you didn\'t give a crap about her, then don\'t , but it sounds like you do! So what do you have to lose by telling her the deal. And like I said I was also in a relationship that was lacking on the sex side and do not stay with her if she is not committed to you fully!! You seem like a great guy, with a good heart! No matter what you do or how you do it .... You deserve better! Good luck! It is always easier for someone out side to tell you what to do...it is a meat grinder when you care for someone and they hurt you!!

Together 6 months.. No sex.. Whats up? 10 years 10 months ago #1278088577

Mudball wrote: Hey I agree with everyone, but like I said I think you should just confront her with it directly. Put it out there , if you didn\'t give a crap about her, then don\'t , but it sounds like you do! So what do you have to lose by telling her the deal. And like I said I was also in a relationship that was lacking on the sex side and do not stay with her if she is not committed to you fully!! You seem like a great guy, with a good heart! No matter what you do or how you do it .... You deserve better! Good luck! It is always easier for someone out side to tell you what to do...it is a meat grinder when you care for someone and they hurt you!!

I completely agree with you. Its easier said than done. I do remember bringing it up in a text. She told me it was good for the relationship. I dont know maybe she want to be on a deeper level with me or not. Like I said in my first post she\'s been with a LOT of guys and her herself has a shaky past. I know she\'s been raped a few times by people she knew and boyfriends. Mainly all her relationships were based around sex. Im trying to convince myself that maybe she\'s doing this because she really likes me and want to try something different. I dont know.. This is rough for me. Believe it or not its not that bad. The reason im upset about it because it depletes my manhood and make me think maybe im not good enough. thats what bothers me the most, not me not getting pussy.

Together 6 months.. No sex.. Whats up? 10 years 10 months ago #1278088959

Deeper level includes sex. Sex is about sharing.

If she is having issues with sex it can be understood from what you describe, but she must also understand what it means to you. If she cannot or does not want to, leave her. If she can hear what you have to say and can, within one or two days, decide to accept the reality of what you said and how you feel, then she will realize that she must do something.

If not, either she does not care about you or she is simply totally stuck with her own problems. Whether you want to spend years trying to fix a broken person, or not, is your personal choice. I have understood that we cannot change people who do not want to change. In such a case I would move on to someone else, because life is precious and, helping people is a full time job. Not mine.

There is one book that could help .it is called \" The erotic mind : unlocking the inner sources of passion and fulfillment\" by Jack Morin. In fact it is a great read for pretty much everyone.

Together 6 months.. No sex.. Whats up? 10 years 10 months ago #1278095952

That book sounds interesting, just ordered it for less than $2 from Amazon for the hard cover (can\'t beat that price). Thanks for the heads up!

Together 6 months.. No sex.. Whats up? 10 years 10 months ago #1278120672

SOOOOoo we broke up. worst day of my life

Together 6 months.. No sex.. Whats up? 10 years 10 months ago #1306224590

What happened Ffs? These posts mess me up. I'm like a sad old woman watching my stories. I need to know!!