PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sexual physical after PMMA or PE surgery - Anyone had one? (nervous)

Sexual physical after PMMA or PE surgery - Anyone had one? (nervous) 11 years 3 months ago #1276635531

Wow supa that would be awkward! I\'m glad they don\'t swab the urethra anymore! I wouldn\'t mind showing an unsuspecting nurse my bazooka... But I WOULD mind her feeling it and inspecting it closely. It would suck having to explain my Pmma to a doc.

My encounter was now 10 days ago and I am currently on day 4 of my biaxin... So far no symptoms of chlamydia.

From what I read on the net I should wait 2 weeks after my biaxin (antibiotics) are done to have a std test. If you are just reading this post my antibiotics were for bronchitis which I happened to go to the hospital for only 6 days after my encounter with the infected girl.

Waiting 2 weeks would be brutal!

I am hoping and preying I don\'t test positive.... The net says to contact anyone you\'ve had unprotected sex with in the last 3 - 6 months to tell them they might have it as well.. I can\'t imagine trying to contact like 15 - 18 girls (I have unprotected sex a lot :s) plus one was a virgin only 3 weeks ago! Imagine the horror of getting an STD from your first partner?!

Ugh this sucks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sexual physical after PMMA or PE surgery - Anyone had one? (nervous) 11 years 3 months ago #1276635540

I need to smarten up and just wear friggin condoms...

Sexual physical after PMMA or PE surgery - Anyone had one? (nervous) 11 years 3 months ago #1276680715

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Here in the U.K, they ask for your urine and blood to check for std\'s I think it only when you have something on your penis they ask to check. Even then trust me, they have seen many penis and vagina\'s, each and everyone looks different. Plus remember doctor /patient confidentiality. The doctor might be a bit jealous of you ;-) Getting tested for std\'s is scary but knowing is less scary

Wow sizmic, you sound like a stud doing your service for community, the horrible thing is it takes to to tango even if your a virgin.

Sexual physical after PMMA or PE surgery - Anyone had one? (nervous) 11 years 3 months ago #1276682068

Dude 24 or 104 ... Go to the MD. Be up front and honest. Full disclosure will be in your best interest. I went to my primary before I went to Tijuana and he did frown on the idea but made the best of it for me. He prescribed antibiotics and pain meds that I filled here in the US and told me to see him for suture Removal. I did. I also saw my plastic surgeon to get his input. And he frowned on leaving the country for these procedures but he supported me and has seen me post op to \'inspect\' my new procedures.

To sum up... If the Dr. you see is an ass. Tell him as you are walking out the door that he is an ass and go to another MD. I had to do that once. There are bad doctors. Most are good. Go and get treated. Get a physical. It\'s their job to help us with our healthcare and bodies.

Sexual physical after PMMA or PE surgery - Anyone had one? (nervous) 11 years 3 months ago #1276690794

I have contacted the health clinic and I am going in on Friday for testing. I told them about my biaxin and they said since I am 100% certain I have come in contact with someone who is positive for Chlamydia they will likely give me 4 doses of azithromycin anyway that dayeven though they wont have the results back yet.

Fuck I hate taking so many antibiotics... not good for you but I guess I am learning lessons the hard way.

As for letting my family doc know about it... I don\'t think I will until I have to get a physical for work or something. I am sure I will need to get checked for colon cancer at one point soon (30?). I am sure my doc will eventually know... I just don\'t want to come right out and tell him if I am healthy regardless.

Sexual physical after PMMA or PE surgery - Anyone had one? (nervous) 11 years 3 months ago #1276703154

They usually don\'t check for colon cancer without reason. I think you\'re referring to a prostate exam which is normally done around age 40. They check the size of the prostate and take a measurement of PSA (prostate specific antigens). No worries mate. Me, on the other hand, I\'ll be 40 this year so I\'m not looking forward to the \"snapping of the surgical glove\". haha Of course with an Erect penis of 8\" x 6\"+, if he hurts me, I\'ll jokingly ask him to turn around and tell him it\'s his turn. Haha

One last thing... Boy! Wear a damn condom. You\'re too smart for that shit.

Sexual physical after PMMA or PE surgery - Anyone had one? (nervous) 11 years 3 months ago #1276909404

FYI All... the results are in \"Negative, with no cause for concern\" FUT YA!

haha I definitely dodged a bullet! Still a big wake up call!

jlmb you are right man about the penis touching, it likely wouldnt be too thorough as they are mearly inspecting the skin for issues, not the interior of the penis.

• Page: