PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man")

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275279120

miracle7.5x6 wrote: Calm down MM! You\'re big enough already. Trust me.

@hoddle
You positive it\'s a fake?

Just going on what was said at another forum. They seemed pretty convinced it was fake.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275279746

hoddle10 wrote:

miracle7.5x6 wrote: Calm down MM! You\'re big enough already. Trust me.

@hoddle
You positive it\'s a fake?

Just going on what was said at another forum. They seemed pretty convinced it was fake.

@hoddle
Are you saying that what I wrote is a lie?
This saying, I have not pulled this photo of a book, as quoted in the first post?
Please I would appreciate if you put here, where you\'ve seen some discussion about this photo, to contribute to the post.
I am a member lpsg.org
I scanned the picture of the book to bring news to friends who do not have this book and these issues in their respective countries.
Please carefully reread my first post.
I do not like words loosened the air.
Thank you for your attention.
Carlos

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275281653

This isn\'t the thread I was talking about, but you may recognize the guy in the photos.

www.lpsg.com/87004-15-inches-4.html

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275281537

In short are you asking me to prove I\'ve seen the photo elsewhere?

If you are I will go the effort and find it, which will be difficult as I don\'t know what search term to use. I will however not use this as an excuse and absolutely guarantee that I will find it by the end of the day.

When I do so, please do not apologize for your skepticism, as it\'s not a big deal at all and totally unimportant.

I can\'t help but think a language barrier issue is the issue here, as you seem to be getting carried away about the most trivial thing. Even if I can\'t find proof of it being discussed elsewhere (I will though, zero doubt, as I have seen it and not long ago either), it still doesn\'t change anything as it\'s just a black and white photo taken in some guys bedroom. It\'s authenticity is massively open to debate.

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275281303

It means;
It means you can not claim to have read something without having to prove
They are just letters written in the wind.
If every post made, you get to write it elsewhere, others saw these photos (which I highly doubt), without disclosing the source difissil is to believe what you hoddle writes.

I myself was curious and anxious to see his claim be proven here.
The M7 is awaiting its own response.
As I said,
\'m LPSG member and would like to see where you saw there that made this publication here.
Solely and exclusively, for the phalloboard.
Its kind of writing may lead to other members who are also reading, take the wrong conclusions about it and raising a myth that does not exist.

The myth that you saw this photo somewhere else (LPSG), with people evaluating the photo and that the photo was fake.
That fact that you wrote, seems to have, simply invented by you.
Why?
I am a big skeptic
And I await your response, I hope you\'ve rushed or confused with another similar post.
sincerely,
Carlos.

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275280850

No, I don\'t understand the importance. It\'s just a photo that others have doubted the authenticity of. It\'s clearly not taken in a clinical setting, so the fact it\'s been published in a book written by a Dr doesn\'t mean much.

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275280441

@hoddle,
So you can not claim to be sure of what he wrote?
Because this photo was taken from a record in a clinical andrology center that ran 90s until the beginning of this decade from 2000.
And it is part of a book written by a doctor. (about the doctor that is another subject for another post)
I hope you understand the importance of display.
Give the counterpart of commitment to writing, part of our role as a member of the forum, is the commitment to writing.

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275280247

I didn\'t say you were lying Carlos. You didn\'t make a statement, but merely posted a photo.

But I knew what the photo was going to be even before I clicked on the link as it\'s been posted elsewhere before.

I can\'t post a link as I don\'t have a clue what search terms to use on LPSG.

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275279928

Just going on what was said at another forum. They seemed pretty convinced it was fake.[/QUOTE]
I hope you can put the link here.
When I published, I asked if other sites were published the photo, which disclose the source, so that the image is not used to confuse the fragile minds of some men.( commercial sites)
I do not know photo publish online with copy protection.
I did post exclusively for friends of phalloboard.

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275279790

hoddle10 wrote: It\'s not real. It\'s been posted and discussed before on LPSG.

Where?
I do not like words written in the air, it does not help.

The biggest Dick, registered in Brazil. (Photos from the book "The Measure of Man") 11 years 6 months ago #1275262554

Hi phallobrothers,

Sorry moderators, for posting this session, did not know where to post this curious fact that retired BOOK. (Feel free to move the post to correct session)

I have been following the issues relevant to community PE, many years and I see many publications on legends and myths about the subject, especially about what happens in Brazil. (many commercials, has no foundation)

This photowas taken (scan) from thebook:
Santos BF. The Measure of Man. Porto Allegre, Brazil: Imprensa LIvre Editora; 2004.
The translation of what is written below the photo is:
\"Among Brazilians, this is the biggest penis known. If you have a larger or know someone who wants to bear this track, please let us know.\"

I thought it would be interesting to post this photo book for observation of friends from other countries.

If your country also has books on the subject, feel free to make your comments, post photos texts, etc ...

Note:
If a visitor from another site interested in publishing this content, fell free to contact me and disclose the source, please do not use the image incorrectly, for other things.

stay well, phallobrothers!!!!!!!!