PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269716760

I haven\'t had PMMA yet, but after I do, I think I\'m going to say I did a round of Growth Hormone to gain muscle and this is one of the unexpected side effects. The word growth in the name seems to justify that it could be possible. I think most people associate steroids with package shrinkage (at least the Balls anyway).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269716358

\"I had a Priapism a couple of weeks ago.\"

- Basically its an Erection that lasts longer than four hours... sometimes it can be painful and in the case of \"low-flow\" Priapism the blood doesn\'t leave the organ as fast as it is pumped in and it can cause permanent increase in size (very rare... it can also cause Erectile dysfunction which is more common).

So they go \"Holy shit! what happened?\"

I say: \"I had an Erection a few weeks ago that lasted a super long time... like 8 hours... it was super painful and it swelled up a lot. I went to the hospital and they called it a Priapism. They gave me something to get the Erection to go away, but the size increase was permanent!\"

I have used this excuse and I tell you it is 100% believeable... Look it up! I like it better than saying I did a crazy enlargement technique

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269715985

You know Zmann, I\'ve been wondering the same thing. I\'m pretty sure some of the guys here have hooked up with chicks they\'ve banged in the past, which leads us to wonder what their \"story\" was since an Inch or more in EG can\'t go unnoticed!
While I haven\'t had a situation where I have to make an excuse, I think I would use the old \"PE exercise\" one and just embarrassingly admit that I\'ve been pumping and stretching but that somehow the exercises target the shaft and not the glans, hence the disproportionate (and dwarfed) glans lol! I\'ll tell \'em it\'s an underground art which is why it isn\'t well-known or recognized in the mainstream, and then hopefully end of story.
Fortunately the method I underwent essentially provides me my own tissue, so there doesn\'t appear to be any implant or foreign object, making it that much harder to see that augmentation was performed on it. I will have a bigger problem when I get closer to my Girth goals though, since my glans aren\'t impressive.

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269729079

Let\'s see...

I fractured my penis, when it healed it was bigger.

I had slight ED earlier.

Taking new supplements/steroids/hgh.

Just REALLY happy to see you.

Got stung by a bee.

I had a doctor in mexico inject millions of plastic beads in my Dick.

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269729146

I was bit by a rare venomous snake on a hiking expedition. Due to the level of acute toxicity and lack of a completely effective antivenom, I\'m stuck in a perpetual state of inflammation that will never subside. It hurts a little. Will you kiss it?

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269729161

Too bad my wife already knows the truth! My imaginary fabrication sounds like a winner!

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1271258930

You are proably right and I am sure I just taking the easy way. Another big reason is that we just don\'t talk about this kind of stuff so it would be an amazingly unconfortable converstation to start. I have no problem telling her its something I want to do and I would tell her afterward for sure. I\'ll take your advise and give it some thought. Thanks.

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1271258355

Dangle-
I am a genuinely nice person so bear that in mind as I respond to what you said.
Not telling your wife and then lying to her is a TERRIBLE IDEA. You are taking the situation to a whole new level. Do not be surprised if you do this, get a good result, lie to her, she believes you and then WHAMO!
Someone (you or her) finds out or changes their mind and you are forced to (or choose to) spill the beans. She will likely be more upset about you lying to her than anything else. Relationships are built on trust. Show her (and yourself) the respect a relationship that has endured three children deserves.
Am I saying to tell her at an inappropriate time? No. Am I saying if she says its stupid that you have to then stop? No. Communicate. God for bid something goes wrong. Can you imagine having a problem? As RKC or Whitesnake or me. Do you know how you will feel if you can\'t go to the person who is there to support you and love you in good times or bad? If you have problem, and then she finds out, she cuts you off emotionally or worse divorces. Then you have problems on top of problems.
Do yourself a favor. Include her in the process. Think it through first. Lay out the reasons, but focus on her objections. Do you need to hear her say them to prepare for what you will say in return? No. Anticipate her objections. Then, in the end, if she still objects you should consider two possibilities: (1) she is right or (2) she is not listening to you enough and pushing her own agenda onto you.
I hope you do whatever the TWO of you decide. You are taking a risk with the procedure. Do not risk your relationship at the same time bud.
Nomad1

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1271249413

You guys can call me a \"weirdo\" if you like, but I have never been one to be ashamed of admitting that I \"mess with\" my penis. In fact, honesty for me anyway, has proven to be the best policy. Even when I was dating. This one girl I used to date LOVED that I did PE. In fact, she would often request that I clamped and/or pumped before we would get together. She loved the stretch and being filled up. The biggest Girth I ever gave that girl was right at 7\" after doing some Clamping and then pumping. It\'s MY penis, I do what I want to it. Just like I would never tell my wife she could not have some sort of cosmetic surgery. It\'s her body.

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1271244615

I know my wife would talk me out of PMMA so I am not telling her. We just had our 3rd kid so sex is few and far between right now so I think I am safe there. Once she does see it I was thinking of telling her I have been stretching or milking it. Although chances are I am going to spring it on her and see if she notices it.

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269776207

@briceb
Yeah, I did that right before my first session. We wound up just holding hands during several dates although we both wanted to go at it. It took some doing to explain how it would be best to wait. From this and some comments I made about another girl who was a size queen into well endowed men, she concluded that I must be small and called my red sports car \"your penis\" saying most guys have them as a form of compensation.
I will see her again in a couple of weeks and this time I hope some collagen will have kicked in so that she\'ll discover me closer to my final configuration. First this means I will be more likely to please her as a first impression, and also it will make for less explaining to do. And maybe even it will better dispel her impression that I\'m some micro-penis victim. So there we have it, us guys going for PE having to do without... just to get some lol.
HC

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269769261

This actually comes into play for me. I don\'t really want to have to explain a sudden .5-.75\" Girth increase so I have actually been putting off girls that would be more than a one-nighter. That may be crazy, espcially if it ends up where I don\'t get PMMA for whatever reason.

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269730613

@HC

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269730050

briceb wrote: Let\'s see...

I fractured my penis, when it healed it was bigger.

I had slight ED earlier.

Taking new supplements/steroids/hgh.

Just REALLY happy to see you.

Got stung by a bee.

I had a doctor in mexico inject millions of plastic beads in my Dick.

Literally LOL

Excuses for New Size Lets Hear Em 12 years 8 months ago #1269729913

@briceb
Love your last post ! lol
@ Miracle7
At your size you could claim that your penis bit the snake !
HC