PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307806300

Has the increase in Girth helped you and/or your partners satisfaction in bed? Specifically, did you get more of a sensation while having sex (from being a tighter fit)?I\'ve always been fine with girls before I met my fiancee, and she\'s just a little bigger down there. Unfortunately, it means that I don\'t have as much sensation with her and it makes cumming more difficult, sometimes I can\'t stay hard. I found Avanti Derma through the PhalloBoards and want to cash out a portion of my 401k to pay for PMMA, but she\'s staunchly against it because money and the fear of me losing my Dick. I haven\'t told her that she\'s bigger than the other girls I\'ve been with because it would really damage her self confidence. I just want to have sex with more sensation (no doubt the bigger Girth LOOKS great , but for the sake of this question let\'s say I don\'t care about visual appeal), any success stories of PMMA doing that for any of you guys?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307842551

Look brotha she probably is figuring that you want the PMMA because she is bigger down there. So her insecurity is playing out he her not wanting you to go through w it.

PMMA for me was only really about me..I wanted more sensation and I got it. Yes it is also a huge boost and girls will cum easiar to a girthier penis.

Keep the dialogue going my friend. Stay diplomatic but let her know this is about you and not her. Women are ver insecure just like man about there gentalia so be sensitive but honest. Look man you gotta be able to communicate w this women if your gonna marry her. If you tip to around a girl to much your giving her too much power.

Remember this is just my two sense

All the best

MadMax

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307827089

Thanks for the feedback guys! @Gg82, my stats are EL: 7\"/EG: 5\".

Ended up talking about it again and reassuring her that it\'s NOT something I\'m depending on to give me masculinity, I feel ok foregoing PMMA/enhancement BUT it would make sex more sensational (we\'ve talked about lack of sensation before, with I wasn\'t circumsized!). Shes told me before she thinks/knows she\'s bigger down there, which I\'ve reassured her was fine. Didn\'t have to bring that up directly with her and was able to talk it out with her without any finger-pointing (thank the Lord). Her decisions/reactions are largely driven by fear and she is NOT a risk taker, her and I are opposites on that front, so thanks @Skeptical One for the suggestion for a temporary filler. I feel like that would be meeting her in the middle, plus we live in the mid-west USA and Dr. C in Tijuana sounded super sketchy to her, so knowing there\'s some docs and approved temp procedures here in the USA is alot easier for her to get on board with. I\'ll post an update if/when it happens! Glad to hear it actually makes sex more enjoyable for the majority of folks that\'ve had it!!

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307818897

I theorically agree with Hunkydory, but since she is your fianc'' you probably care to keep her with you.
So I\'d go with a non confrontational approach, like telling her you are considering the enhancement to get a better tight sensation during sex, but not referred to her vagina lousiness in particular and not because you are insecure.

To answer your question, Yes. Many guys have reported better sensation since they can feel the walls of the vagina better.
And it\'s a virtuous circle when she get more excited, you get more excited, you feel more, you stay harder, etc.

By the way, what are you starting measurements?

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307818785

So she will lose her attraction to you if you are not confident in all things??

I\'d say thank you for letting me know. I actually am confident about my Dick, your pussy is just too wide so I don\'t get off having sex with you. I didn\'t want to hurt your feelings by telling you, but now that we know it\'s your pussy and not my Dick that is the problem, do you want to do something about it? I\'d see it as a compliment so I promise not to leave you.

Take my advice with a grain of salt - I just think that you are left carrying all the water on this.

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307817069

Thanks for the replies. We talked about it again tonight and it turns out she has another (and much more serious) reason for disliking the idea of PMMA (or PE in general). She views it as me needing PMMA for my confidence, so she feels that me wanting PMMA signals a lack of confidence in my Dick and thats breaks her attraction to me, and by extension our relationship. Really frustrating because I just want more sensation so I don\'t have to mentally focus every damn time to cum, but telling her she\'s big down there would wreck her confidence which is not high in the first place. I\'m at a loss

Hard situation, can\'t you tell her you want to feel her more tight? She could also start to do some exercises for it

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307811024

Thanks for the replies. We talked about it again tonight and it turns out she has another (and much more serious) reason for disliking the idea of PMMA (or PE in general). She views it as me needing PMMA for my confidence, so she feels that me wanting PMMA signals a lack of confidence in my Dick and thats breaks her attraction to me, and by extension our relationship. Really frustrating because I just want more sensation so I don\'t have to mentally focus every damn time to cum, but telling her she\'s big down there would wreck her confidence which is not high in the first place. I\'m at a loss

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307809790

Yah man feels way better w the Girth.

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307808371

Remember a couple of things regarding their satisfaction that is well-established:
Not all women \"cum\" from penetration alone.Erection quality & bedroom stamina can be as effective if not more than sheer size alone. (these are places you can improve upon without surgery)Size is overrated. Most healthy, sane, normal women do enjoy Girth, but extreme Girth & length tends to have diminishing returns with their enjoyment.Couple of things to note with your fiancee\'s reaction to your interest in PE:
She either genuinely has no problem with your Dick and enjoys her sex sincerely & intimately with you...Or she\'s indifferent to size itself, and is threatened by what a penis enlargement surgery might do to your head.That all said, I have indeed noticed a difference in bedroom satisfaction. But for me I think half the battle was the confidence. The Girth itself really only seems to stand out with women who have already had kids, etc. Younger talent (20\'s) tend to be more problematic.

My recommendation would be to consider HA/temporary fillers first. Explain to her how they aren\'t permanent and can even be dissolved by your doctor if necessary. Should both you & your fiancee like the outcome, you have two new choices:
Seek out 2-3 year top-offs of HA/temporary fillers if you can afford to do so...ORSeek out permanent fillers (i.e. PMMA) but with the trade-off being \"hard to reverse should something go wrong.\" Fortunately PMMA has a good track record.I\'d personally recommend our Commercial Accounts for HA/Temporary Fillers: Dr. Oates & Dr. Morgarnstern
Dr. Casavantes is the only known & reputed PMMA physician. Dr. Morales is doing the large majority of the work at his clinic now and I cannot vouch for the quality of her work since she has never done work on me. She has a few progress reports that are out now that look promising.

Good luck.

Satisfaction question for the guys who've had PMMA 5 years 1 month ago #1307959889

My GF loved my Dick before but I was looking for more size, I\'m a bigger guy physically and I wanted the Dick to match. With the Girth increase .85-1\", I do cum faster, so does she. But the marathon sex sessions (2hrs+) are very infrequent. She gets sore and can\'t take the penetration as long.

As for your female partner, I understand her concern that you\'ll compromise your penis with the procedure. My GF had the same concerns. With due diligence and showing her the past results of other patients, she was a little more onboard.

• Page: