Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 3 weeks 16 hours ago #1308700009

Hi thanks for your inquiry. I cannot comment specifically on the Megafill product as it is not available in the United States but it looks like the product is made of growth factors derived from donated fat. We use autologous fat which is much better in my opinion because it does not come from someone else, it is fresh and we can harvest as much as we need. Combining this with acoustic wave therapy whether it is a professional device or a home device such as the Phoenix and a vacuum pump will give a very modest natural growth. We do this type of treatment all the time. For people who want more significant enhancement, we have found that we need to use fillers like hyaluronic acid or collagen stimulators like PLLA or PMMA. PMMA will give the most long lasting results. We use the shock wave to help smooth out the fillers and not so much as a growth aid. If you want to learn more about what we do, you can visit our web site: p-shotnj.com and use the password: OmniVamp to view our before and after gallery.
Best regards
Dr. Song

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 1 week 4 days ago #1308700116

Same experience here, I also used mesenchymal stem cells of course post procedure for a month inflammation had a modest impact on girth but I would not recommend stem cells or PRP (google the difference) or ultrasonic wave therapy for size...unless you are having problems with erections due to bloodflow...in which case you likely have other cardiovascular symptoms (eg elevated blood pressure)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: