Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308695766

Hello PhalloBoards Community!

It's a pleasure to be given the opportunity to present to you my services for male enhancement. I currently practice out of Oakland, New Jersey, one hour's drive from New York City, New York. I'm one of the area's leading providers of lasers and energy-based cosmetic treatments. I've also taken a keen interest in incorporating stem-cell and PRP into my treatments, including the penis enlargement procedure.

If you are interested in increasing the size as well as the function, dermal fillers can be used to increase the girth or a Collagen Implant Therapy (CIT) can be performed at the same time as your P-Shot. Dermal fillers are the same type of substance used to augment facial volume. Injecting fillers into the penis is considered "off label" because the FDA has not evaluated it for use in this area, but if performed by a properly trained doctor, it can be performed safely with very little risk. A dermal filler or a microscopic implant material called PMMA and collagen are injected along the shaft of the penis to increase the girth. When we add PRP, the filler or PMMA acts as a scaffold for your own collagen to form around it. The increase in girth is due to formation of your own collagen and skin and will last for 1 to 5 years or more depending on which product is used. The only FDA approved PMMA product for injection into soft tissue is Bellafill®. Bellafill is approved for injecting into the face so injecting into the penis would be an off label use of this product. Using the right PMMA product is crucial to obtain the best results. Your own fat can also be used for this procedure, but most patients prefer the PMMA because they find the fat to be too soft.

The ultimate treatment would be a combination of PMMA and autologous fat. Our Midlife Overhaul Package would include:
  • 1 round of CIT with 5 syringes of Bellafill and PRP followed by 6 treatments of the Gainswave® protocol acoustic wave therapy.
  • 3-4 weeks later, a fat transfer procedure which involves liposuction to small area such as lower abdomen or flanks and transfer of live adipose tissue to the penile shaft over the Bellafill.
  • Injection of regenerative cells harvested from you own fat can be performed to maximize function as well as size.

You can opt for a single treatment or a combination of services (highly recommended; best value and best way to maximize results).

If you wish to learn more, please contact our Office at 201-368-3800 or visit our website at http://p-shotnj.com . I do not have a Sponsorship account at the present time so I cannot receive private messages. If you wish to write to me, please fill out this form. .

This is not a discussion thread and is being submitted as a paid advertisement with the approval of the forum's Administrator. The user "PhalloBoardsSystemAccount" is an forum-administrative account and has no association with Dr. Song. The user "PhalloBoardsSystemAccount" is posting on behalf of Dr. Song with Administrative approval. Please do not send any messages to this username.

Thanks for your consideration,

H. William Song, MD
Omni Aesthetics
169 Ramapo Valley Rd., LL104, Oakland, NJ
http://p-shotnj.com
Call: (201) 368-3800

The following user(s) said Thank You: Javalon19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical One.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308696008

Interesting idea to combine FFT and PMMA. I’m curious how that resulted outcome would be long term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: