Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 11 months 1 day ago #1308695766

Hello PhalloBoards Community!

It's a pleasure to be given the opportunity to present to you my services for male enhancement. I currently practice out of Oakland, New Jersey, one hour's drive from New York City, New York. I'm one of the area's leading providers of lasers and energy-based cosmetic treatments. I've also taken a keen interest in incorporating stem-cell and PRP into my treatments, including the penis enlargement procedure.

If you are interested in increasing the size as well as the function, dermal fillers can be used to increase the girth or a Collagen Implant Therapy (CIT) can be performed at the same time as your P-Shot. Dermal fillers are the same type of substance used to augment facial volume. Injecting fillers into the penis is considered "off label" because the FDA has not evaluated it for use in this area, but if performed by a properly trained doctor, it can be performed safely with very little risk. A dermal filler or a microscopic implant material called PMMA and collagen are injected along the shaft of the penis to increase the girth. When we add PRP, the filler or PMMA acts as a scaffold for your own collagen to form around it. The increase in girth is due to formation of your own collagen and skin and will last for 1 to 5 years or more depending on which product is used. The only FDA approved PMMA product for injection into soft tissue is Bellafill®. Bellafill is approved for injecting into the face so injecting into the penis would be an off label use of this product. Using the right PMMA product is crucial to obtain the best results. Your own fat can also be used for this procedure, but most patients prefer the PMMA because they find the fat to be too soft.

The ultimate treatment would be a combination of PMMA and autologous fat. Our Midlife Overhaul Package would include:
  • 1 round of CIT with 5 syringes of Bellafill and PRP followed by 6 treatments of the Gainswave® protocol acoustic wave therapy.
  • 3-4 weeks later, a fat transfer procedure which involves liposuction to small area such as lower abdomen or flanks and transfer of live adipose tissue to the penile shaft over the Bellafill.
  • Injection of regenerative cells harvested from you own fat can be performed to maximize function as well as size.

You can opt for a single treatment or a combination of services (highly recommended; best value and best way to maximize results).

If you wish to learn more, please contact our Office at 201-368-3800 or visit our website at http://p-shotnj.com . I do not have a Sponsorship account at the present time so I cannot receive private messages. If you wish to write to me, please fill out this form. .

This is not a discussion thread and is being submitted as a paid advertisement with the approval of the forum's Administrator. The user "PhalloBoardsSystemAccount" is an forum-administrative account and has no association with Dr. Song. The user "PhalloBoardsSystemAccount" is posting on behalf of Dr. Song with Administrative approval. Please do not send any messages to this username.

Thanks for your consideration,

H. William Song, MD
Omni Aesthetics
169 Ramapo Valley Rd., LL104, Oakland, NJ
http://p-shotnj.com
Call: (201) 368-3800

The following user(s) said Thank You: Javalon19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 10 months 3 days ago #1308696008

Interesting idea to combine FFT and PMMA. I’m curious how that resulted outcome would be long term.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308697136

I've had a P-Shot and it did nothing.

My urologist says that GainsWave is a money-making scam despite the fact that other doctors in his practice are doing this very expensive, useless procedure.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308697137

jtpaladin wrote: I've had a P-Shot and it did nothing.

My urologist says that GainsWave is a money-making scam despite the fact that other doctors in his practice are doing this very expensive, useless procedure.

Why would the P-Shot do anything by itself? The idea is to use the P-Shot in conjunction with the girth enhancement procedures and/or ED treatments to either expedite healing and/or improve overall results. The shot by itself alone isn't going to do anything in the penis.

Also there are reports of men benefiting from the use of GainsWave, irrespective of what your Urologist had to say. The problem is that it's generally reported to have short-term benefits and not many (if any) reporting long-term. Also, like many other ED treatments, one method works for some where it may not work for others. There is talk of this on both the PhalloBoards 2.0 forum and FrankTalk.org.
There is also some merit to methodology: www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090429515010109

p.s. this isn't an ED forum so you wont find much discussion here if that's something you're looking to resolve. FrankTalk's forum is great for that.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308697142

The P-Shot is always advertised as a stand-alone PE method. I have yet to see suggested as a follow-up to other PE methods. I had it done and did nothing for PE, but it drained my bank account very well.

GainsWave is a short-term process that is very costly. You want to pay thousands of dollars for a short-term effect? Go ahead, but most men are looking for long-term solutions and GainsWave is not it.

My urologist who recommended against GainsWave is Dr. Jeremy Lieb and has a 4.5 to 5 star rating on many doctor rating services. He's located in Concord, CA. He told me (now I'm repeating myself), that even though his partners in the urology office are doing it, and making thousands of dollars off suckers, it's a short-term process with no long-term gains.

The only people making "gains" are the doctors selling this crap. I'm here looking for PE methods, but not snake oil and scams.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308697143

jtpaladin wrote: The P-Shot is always advertised as a stand-alone PE method. I have yet to see suggested as a follow-up to other PE methods. I had it done and did nothing for PE, but it drained my bank account very well.

GainsWave is a short-term process that is very costly. You want to pay thousands of dollars for a short-term effect? Go ahead, but most men are looking for long-term solutions and GainsWave is not it.

My urologist who recommended against GainsWave is Dr. Jeremy Lieb and has a 4.5 to 5 star rating on many doctor rating services. He's located in Concord, CA. He told me (now I'm repeating myself), that even though his partners in the urology office are doing it, and making thousands of dollars off suckers, it's a short-term process with no long-term gains.

The only people making "gains" are the doctors selling this crap. I'm here looking for PE methods, but not snake oil and scams.

No, you're not repeating yourself. Originally it was a scam, now, according to you, it has short-term benefits.

Regardless, I'm sorry to hear so many places advertise it as a stand-alone shot. It shouldn't be and those with any merit use it in conjunction with current procedures.

Perhaps your experiences are a lesson for future readers --> do the necessary & qualitative research before having anything injected into your dick.

Skeptical One

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308697147

Yes, GainsWave is a scam for those thinking they will get long-term benefits so who cares about short-term benefits? Do you want to pay thousands of dollars for a procedure that is promised to you by the urologist to be a long-term benefit only to find out that it isn't what the urologist claimed what he/she claimed it to be? That's called a, "scam"

As for research, trust me, I know more about ED and PE than 99.99% of the population, including urologists, so I do my research. But I had my P-Shot when it was totally new in 2012 (something I've never done without significant research) and it had no effect on anything despite the advertising that it would act as a PE technique. So, no, I didn't do my normal research and paid money for nothing.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308697148

jtpaladin wrote: Yes, GainsWave is a scam for those thinking they will get long-term benefits so who cares about short-term benefits? Do you want to pay thousands of dollars for a procedure that is promised to you by the urologist to be a long-term benefit only to find out that it isn't what the urologist claimed what he/she claimed it to be? That's called a, "scam"

As for research, trust me, I know more about ED and PE than 99.99% of the population, including urologists, so I do my research. But I had my P-Shot when it was totally new in 2012 (something I've never done without significant research) and it had no effect on anything despite the advertising that it would act as a PE technique. So, no, I didn't do my normal research and paid money for nothing.

Sure, I'll agree that if you're not receiving the benefits/product/service you were promised, advertised, or guaranteed, you're dealing in scam territory. That said, I'm not entirely sure this applies to every practitioner that, for example, utilizes PRP injections in conjunction with girth enhancement, or ED therapy that acknowledges its short-term advantages. Botox has short-term benefits, but people still cough up hundreds to thousands of dollars for continual top-offs using a few milliliters or product. Is that a scam or an effective business model for elective medical practitioners in a free market? Where does one draw the line?

If there is any forum that has a history of investigating scams in the (elective) medical industry, count this forum among one them. Phalloplasty may have some of the poorest track records in all of aesthetic medicine, largely due to a persistent stigma in most medical/academic circles (penis enlargement surgery doesn't have a glowing history, and most modern advancements haven't populated modern literature due to scarcity of formal studies & funding), and a lack of standardization (there are no medical residencies, official manuals, or community consensus on methodologies). That has made the field ripe for unscrupulous scam artists, and it wasn't until recently that viable methods were discovered to work long-term, enabling more competent & ethical physicians to enter the pool of practitioners.

So I get the skepticism (pun intended), but the reason I challenged your assertion was that I don't believe that everyone who employs GainsWave or P-Shot does so with the intention to mislead or overcharge. And there is some evidence and merit to the potential benefits, even if negligible or short-term. But I do agree, if you're paying many thousands and misled on benefits, that isn't right.

Skeptical One

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 7 months 1 week ago #1308697190

Hey guys, this is Dr. Song. Just to clarify, P-Shot and Gainswave are ED treatments. When I first started doing P-Shots, I thought there would be more size enhancement as well, but I had found that the size enhancement was very modest at best and is only seen when combined with the pump. Gainswave does not increase size at all. For my patients looking for extra girth, I started using dermal fillers and dermal fillers combined with PRP. When injected into the subdermal tissue, we definitely get girth enhancement but it is temporary. I started using Bellafill (formerly Artefill) to get more long lasting results. This works very well but as most of you know, PMMA can cause nodules which can be quite disfiguring. Over the years I have developed the right combination of Bellafill and PRP with acoustic wave to create a very smooth finish and significant girth and flacid length enhancement. My patients are very happy with the results and nodules are very rare but sometimes do still occur. I have also developed a way to flatten out the nodules using micro injections of Kenalog and acoustic wave therapy. You guys are right P-Shot and Gainswave are not PE treatments, they must be combined with a filler or fat transfer to get significant girth and flacid length enhancement.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 3 months 1 week ago #1308698675

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Pmma is permanent. It s only approved for 5 years by the FDA.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 3 months 6 days ago #1308698770

Hi, just to clarify. Bellafill aka Artefill is PMMA microspheres suspended in a collagen carrier. This is a permanent implant. Bellafill is the only PMMA product that is FDA cleared for use as a dermal filler. It is approved for correcting nasal labial folds and acne scars in the face. The 5 year clearance is based on data submitted by the manufacturer to the FDA at 5 years from start of their study showing that the effect of the treatment persisted at the 5 year mark. Longevity data beyond the 5 year mark has not yet been submitted so they can only claim 5 years. Use of Bellafill to enhance penile girth is an "off label" use of the product. This means licensed providers can use it in other areas of the body for similar uses. The PMMA products being used in Mexico are not cleared by the FDA so use of other PMMA products in the United States would be considered use of an unapproved product and could place the injector in legal jeopardy. I hope this clarifies any confusion. The bottom line is, Bellafill is a refined and regulated PMMA product and the only one cleared for use in the US as a cosmetic injectable.

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308699941

Whats the cost of this treatment ?

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308699942

markandy2308 wrote: Whats the cost of this treatment ?

Since prices can be subject to change, it's best you call their office directly on Monday to inquire: (201) 368-3800

Skeptical One

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 3 weeks 4 days ago #1308699948

To learn more about our treatment and cost please go to our web site: p-shotnj.com we also have before and after photos that you can access by using the password: OmniVamp
Best regards
Dr. Song

Omni Aesthetics - Bellafill (PMMA), Autologous Fat, GainsWave, and the P-Shot. 3 weeks 1 day ago #1308699995

Dr. Song,

Do you offer Megafill as a filler? I feel that is a more natural filler that has human tissue. I do not want to inject plastic into my private area. Also, what are your thoughts on me purchasing a pheonix acoustic shockwave device to perform Gainswave at home?

Thanks!

• Page: