PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: P-Long Provider Network

P-Long Provider Network 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714676

I started my P-Long protocol 5 month ago. I bought the package with extender, pump, AFFIRM (nitric oxide) and picked a PRP provider from your network. I received my last PRP shot 5 days ago. I received some minor gains that I basically just noticed towards the end of my P-Long journey. When I started the protocol I had the feeling that my penis is not responding very well. I had for example Erection and sleep issues that was obviously correlated to my blood work. I had low free testosterone, high iron and SHBG super high and much more. After correcting these issues my morning Erection came back and I also noticed that my penis is responding to the P-Long protocol. I was planning to extend the protocol for 2 more month so I ask my P-shot provider if they willing to assist and honor the prices negotiated. I was basically willing to pay another $2000,- for 2 more PRP shots. Unfortunately, the P-Long provider did not honor me as a client and refused to extend the program to initial terms. They wanted to charge my $1500,- for each additional PRP shot. Frankly, that gave this entire journey a bad aftertaste. My P-Long journey ended at this point unsatisfied.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

P-Long Provider Network 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714678

• ou812
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
What were your starting and current stats?

P-Long Provider Network 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714679

I started with 16 cm and I am roughly at 17cm now. I didn't press the ruler to the bone, but I started measuring this way so I keep it that way.

P-Long Provider Network 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714680

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
Manual PE and/or extenders could net you the same gains for that period of time but you would probably have to do a lot more work to achieve it. I would be curious as to how much the PRP adds to the results. That would be a better study since PRP is the most expensive part of the protocol. But nevertheless you made some gains and your length puts you above the average. Might be better to focus on Girth at this point.

• Page:
Moderators: BrandeisMDP-Long