1. Yes you can perform this protocol if you have fillers. Using an ultrasound helps guide the platelet injection even when there are fillers or fat in place
2. Measurements were taken by men at home with a full Erection
using a standard ruler and tape measure for Girth
. Men were given the option of bone press or non-bone press as long as they did it the same way each time. I don't think that you get 0.8 inches of length on average just from harder erections in men with normal erectile function at baseline. In men with ED, that may be the case, but these men had normal erectile function
3. RestoreX length gains were in Peyronie's patients who were receiving Xiaflex. That is a different situation. And they did not measure Girth
The Phallosan study was from 2005 and required participants to wear their device TEN hours a DAY! Most people do not have jobs where they can wear a bulky device on their penis for TEN hours a day for SIX months! We achieve the same or better results with 1.5 hours a day.
4. We are continuing to follow our patients but I have not gone through the data yet. I am busy getting the P-Long paper ready to publish.
5. The cost for six months of P-Long including the equipment is 5-6k