PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Intervals between PMMA sessions
Intervals between PMMA sessions
September 5th, 2017 12:00 UTC #1300018644 I know that Dr. Cassavantes recommends waiting 6-8 weeks between PMMA injection sessions, but have any of you waited longer? I guess the better question is does waiting longer than the minimum waiting period increase the odds of better long-term results? I'm curious to hear from people who've waited the minimum and those who waited longer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Intervals between PMMA sessions
September 5th, 2017 13:25 UTC #1300019368 Do a search, this topic has been discussed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Intervals between PMMA sessions
September 5th, 2017 17:32 UTC #1300021774 Sorry about that--I used the wrong search terms and came up short. I also managed to get ahold of Ian (the new Wade?), who agreed that longer intervals are actually better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.