PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Update on Glans Enhancement w/ Avanti Derma

Update on Glans Enhancement w/ Avanti Derma 5 years 6 months ago #1305285860

I think the only important things here to take away are,

1) Avanti Derma are being irresponsible by continuing to offer silicon.

2) If you choose to get silicone anywhere, then you either missed out on new information or are just daft.

3) Lets all take on a responsibility on this forum to dissuade people from getting it.

Blessed be, here endeth sermon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Update on Glans Enhancement w/ Avanti Derma 5 years 6 months ago #1305304050

briceb wrote: Number22,

I think you get what Rmichael is saying. He is not being literal, either regarding a Prius driver or pig hearts. He is using those as examples to make a point.
He could have said, \"For example: X out of 1000 people have an immune response to silicone\".
Let\'s just pretend he said that since I think that would ease your frustrations with his choice of illustration.

If you did not understand that he was not being literal in his examples, now you know.
If you did understand he was not being literal in his examples, take it the way it was presented.

i didnt understand them coz neither of them work. they might mislead about what\'s an important topic is all. if we were talking about something else, then i wouldnt even notice you know? people need pig heart valves im presuming, they dont need silicone. the prius example let\'s just forget about that anyway. i have! who cares about his examples? the thing you should take from my post isn\'t the attempt at logic-criticism, it\'s the dr in the uk who has countless bad stories to tell about men who\'ve had silicone. it was a direct response to this examples.

Update on Glans Enhancement w/ Avanti Derma 5 years 6 months ago #1305305270

number22 wrote: i didnt understand them coz neither of them work. they might mislead about what\'s an important topic is all. if we were talking about something else, then i wouldnt even notice you know? people need pig heart valves im presuming, they dont need silicone. the prius example let\'s just forget about that anyway. i have! who cares about his examples? the thing you should take from my post isn\'t the attempt at logic-criticism, it\'s the dr in the uk who has countless bad stories to tell about men who\'ve had silicone. it was a direct response to this examples.

Actually, they both work in the context they were written.

I would wager that the doctor speaking of horror stories was referring to men who have pumped their penises full of silicone, not the relatively small amount that is/was used by Dr. C.

I hate what M8 is going through. I would not wish that on anyone. But I do not think that a blanket statement that silicone should never be used again is the correct way to go. It is used by doctors every day worldwide, including in America. Silikon 1000 has a complication rate of approximately 3%, where one study showed a complication rate of 5% with HA injections.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3396457/
www.medicinaesteticaitalia.com/wp-conten...g-facial-fillers.pdf

Update on Glans Enhancement w/ Avanti Derma 5 years 6 months ago #1305306119

If you go back and read my original Post in this thread. No one should do something without understanding the risk involved in it. It doesn\'t matter if it\'s minor surgery or on minor cosmetic procedure. There are risks that are involved with everything that we do with our bodies that are especially invasive in nature. Risks of infection risks associated with bleeding and side effects I could go on and on and on.

There have been procedures where microdrops of silicon have been used successfully for the treatment of scarring from acne.

The unfortunate part of it is that by Nature silicone does not dissolve so when it does cause a problem ormigrate somewhere it has to be surgically removed and that\'s where usually gets really ugly.

In the United States liquid silicone is considered by the FDA to only be approved for ocular injuries for the human eye. Anything else is considered off-label even when used for cosmetic procedures in the United States. Patients have to sign a waiver.

So educate yourself read as much as you can about anything that you\'re going to have done. That\'s really the best advice I can give anybody.

You also have to remember that if you had one procedure done with one type of cosmetic filler and all of the sudden you\'re having another type of procedure with a different type of filler there\'s always the opportunity for a cross reaction to happen.

Update on Glans Enhancement w/ Avanti Derma 5 years 6 months ago #1305321630

briceb wrote:

Actually, they both work in the context they were written.

I would wager that the doctor speaking of horror stories was referring to men who have pumped their penises full of silicone, not the relatively small amount that is/was used by Dr. C.

I hate what M8 is going through. I would not wish that on anyone. But I do not think that a blanket statement that silicone should never be used again is the correct way to go. It is used by doctors every day worldwide, including in America. Silikon 1000 has a complication rate of approximately 3%, where one study showed a complication rate of 5% with HA injections.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3396457/
www.medicinaesteticaitalia.com/wp-conten...g-facial-fillers.pdf

they don\'t work mate.

albeit this is my premise: it\'s important that they parallel exactly.

you might not agree with this.

imo because this is such an important topic it\'s necessary that the logic runs equally throughout both. like i said though, you might not agree with this, and therefore you might be more accepting of more colloquial back-and-forths, everyday stuff, in whcih you me and everybody daily use non-perfect parallells when having conversation.

you might therefore think that whatshisface, the guy who we\'re talking about, that his parallels work. fine but this isn\'t colloquial back and forth is it? it\'s serious shit.

let\'s try this then: if a doc who provided silicone tried to convince you to use it and used the pig heart examples would you think Oh yeh nice one, good point or would you be like \'pig heart valves?\'.

people need pig-heart valves.

let\'s not bother talking about the prius example, let\'s just leave that one alone.

no fuck it, imagine the doc leaned over the desk and said \'yeh but i think prius drivers are all assholes, you know what i mean?\'

youd run a fucking mile.

parallels are measures. its a way of measuring something. like whether to put silicone in your dick. better get the measure right, know what i mean.

i would personally expect a doc who provided silicone to be more convincing. he might pitch up and start using carefully-corralled stats in science papers that more closely resemble glossy advertorials than they do sincere data sets.

comparing silicone complications with HA complications is unfortunately another example of a dubious parallel. i can explain why but you know already why.

the doc i saw was saying what he said in the context that silicone is bad shit and is the reason why men come to see him. what more can i say? if it only meets your criteria of relevance after i can prove he referred to silicone in every type of amount, then probably again we\'ll just agree to disagree.

btw: why didn\'t dr c mention to anyone in the last year that this could be dangerous and refer to the ongoing in his face problem with M8? why did he instead start to back off from the business and give work to a new doctor, at about the same time as this was happening to M8?

he also injected silicone into people without asking them

there is no way heart transplant doctors do this, is there

prius drivers maybe.

Update on Glans Enhancement w/ Avanti Derma 5 years 6 months ago #1305322809

number22 wrote:
they don\'t work mate.

albeit this is my premise: it\'s important that they parallel exactly.

you might not agree with this.

imo because this is such an important topic it\'s necessary that the logic runs equally throughout both. like i said though, you might not agree with this, and therefore you might be more accepting of more colloquial back-and-forths, everyday stuff, in whcih you me and everybody daily use non-perfect parallells when having conversation.

you might therefore think that whatshisface, the guy who we\'re talking about, that his parallels work. fine but this isn\'t colloquial back and forth is it? it\'s serious shit.

let\'s try this then: if a doc who provided silicone tried to convince you to use it and used the pig heart examples would you think Oh yeh nice one, good point or would you be like \'pig heart valves?\'.

people need pig-heart valves.

let\'s not bother talking about the prius example, let\'s just leave that one alone.

no fuck it, imagine the doc leaned over the desk and said \'yeh but i think prius drivers are all assholes, you know what i mean?\'

youd run a fucking mile.

parallels are measures. its a way of measuring something. like whether to put silicone in your dick. better get the measure right, know what i mean.

i would personally expect a doc who provided silicone to be more convincing. he might pitch up and start using carefully-corralled stats in science papers that more closely resemble glossy advertorials than they do sincere data sets.

comparing silicone complications with HA complications is unfortunately another example of a dubious parallel. i can explain why but you know already why.

the doc i saw was saying what he said in the context that silicone is bad shit and is the reason why men come to see him. what more can i say? if it only meets your criteria of relevance after i can prove he referred to silicone in every type of amount, then probably again we\'ll just agree to disagree.

btw: why didn\'t dr c mention to anyone in the last year that this could be dangerous and refer to the ongoing in his face problem with M8? why did he instead start to back off from the business and give work to a new doctor, at about the same time as this was happening to M8?

he also injected silicone into people without asking them

there is no way heart transplant doctors do this, is there

prius drivers maybe.

Here is how and why they work:

Prius - He was saying that without numbers all we are left with is speculation and opinions, i.e. it is his opinion that prius drivers are assholes, but he has no numbers to back that up. Now, if a doctor said to me \"We have an opinion on the outcome of X, but we don\'t have any hard numbers to back it up. Sort of like I think Prius drivers are assholes, but that\'s just an opinion.\" there is no way I would \"run a fucking mile\" from him/her. I would know exactly what was meant by the context in which it was presented.

Pig hearts - He is basically referring back to the need for numbers. It should be understood by the reader that \"pig hearts\" is a place holder for a given procedure, and I believe it is by most people. He could have just as easily said \"procedure x.\" The example would still correctly illustrate his desire for studies, numbers, outcomes, etc.
And, again, if the doctor used this as an example of the need for numbers, I would absolutely understand the context.

My showing reports for complications of both silicone and HA is not dubious. Not in the least. It is simply to show that there are complications with both procedures. I am not attempting to sway anyone to get a procedure, not get one, choose one over the other, etc.

If the doctor you were speaking to was referring to silicone in any amount, I take that at face value. I have no reason to doubt what you are saying. Without the added information of \"any amount\" my initial belief was that he was referring to the guys who pump themselves full of the stuff.

I cannot answer for Dr. C and I certainly will not attempt to do so.

Update on Glans Enhancement w/ Avanti Derma 5 years 6 months ago #1305329992

fair enough mate. i don\'t agree with you so let\'s just leave it there. cheers!

Update on Glans Enhancement w/ Avanti Derma 5 years 6 months ago #1305372129

Rmichael72 wrote: Which did you choose and how much product was used?

I went with HA in the glans... no idea how much was used but it did nothing. Glans is crazy small when Flaccid. Maybe 1.5 cm diameter Flaccid and not much corona... considering chung in SJ for a bigger vol next time.

• Page: