PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived!

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 3 weeks 19 hours ago #1308716639

I'm very excited to introduce Dr. John Leonardo! He provides what I especially like most in a Clinic, an experienced Practitioner that provides a One-Stop-Shop for Male Sexual Enhancement or Improvement Services, including Girth Injections.


Here is a bit more I learned about Dr. Leonardo:

John Leonardo, MD, the President of Leonardo Medicine Professional Corporation (LMPC), is an American Board of Anesthesiology Diplomat and a Chronic Pain Management Specialist in Ontario, Canada. He has been in private practice since 2006 and maintains a busy practice in the Greater Toronto Area and NYC offering services in Aesthetic Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, Sexual Health, and Anti-Aging.


Dr. Leonardo holds the following distinctions in Sexual Health and Aesthetic Medicine:

  • Pioneer in the field of sexual medicine having trademarked the P-GIRTH™ male augmentation procedure, GROTOX® (Penile Botox) and SCROTOX™ in CANADA.
  • Coauthor with Drs. Jani van Loghem, Shino Bay Aguilera, Sebastian Cotofana, and other notables in their textbook, "Calcium Hydroxylapatite Soft Tissue Fillers Expert Treatment Techniques".
  • Awarded Aesthetic Medicine Specialist of the Year in 2021, 2022 & 2023 by Corporate Livewire Canada Prestige Awards.
  • Aesthetic Everything Top Aesthetic Doctor Canada 2020.
  • Member of the Cellular Medicine Association as the first physician trained by Dr. Charles Runels, inventor of the Vampire Facelift, Priapus Shot, O-Shot, etc. in Ontario. He is an official trainer for Dr. Runels.
  • Penile Augmentation Trainer of Dr. Jack Chang, MD of the Pollock Clinics (Vancouver, BC Sponsor of the PhalloBoards), Chris Bustamante, DNP of Lushful Aesthetics (NYC), Top 100 Aesthetic Injectors Terry Conrad, APRN (Greenwhich, CT) and others.


Dr. Leonardo is an official P-Long provider.



Anyone can simply plump the penis, but Dr. Leonardo is an artist at heart and prides himself on delivering larger, natural-appearing, real feel results. His motto “You only bigger. You only better.” Is evident in his results.


Schedule a consultation and experience the supportive, sympathetic, attentive, and warm reception by Dr. Leonardo and Staff.[/i][/b]


Please welcome Dr. John Leonardo of Toronto, Canada - our newest North American Size & Gains Provider! He also has an array of other services that are Men's Sexual Health related See more Services.


Leonardo Medicine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 3 weeks 17 hours ago #1308716641

Yes! He is an exceptional provider. I was in this morning for an appointment and it's always been great working with him. Brings a lot to the forum and a great option to this region.

I've been a bit quiet about my experience with him but it constitutes the majority of my Male Enhancement experience and will share it all with the board at some point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 3 weeks 16 hours ago #1308716642

justn8 wrote: Yes! He is an exceptional provider. I was in this morning for an appointment and it's always been great working with him. Brings a lot to the forum and a great option to this region.

I've been a bit quiet about my experience with him but it constitutes the majority of my male enhancement experience and will share it all with the board at some point.


Coming from one of the longest active Veteran Members of the PhalloBoards of this site ( @justn8 registered over a decade ago) , this is a highly authentic endorsement! It's a good sign to see this kind of "first comment" on Dr. Leonardo's first day of Sponsorship to be quite frank.

He really seems genuinely interested in joining the network of World Class Practitioners & Physicians here on the PhalloBoards, and I believe he'll have a lot to contribute to our Community. I believe he'll be posting an introductory post soon. The more quality options for the Readership, the better (healthy competition breeds innovation, delivers better value, and raises the standard of care).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 3 weeks 16 hours ago #1308716643

Skeptical_One wrote:

justn8 wrote: Yes! He is an exceptional provider. I was in this morning for an appointment and it's always been great working with him. Brings a lot to the forum and a great option to this region.

I've been a bit quiet about my experience with him but it constitutes the majority of my male enhancement experience and will share it all with the board at some point.


Coming from one of the longest active Veteran Members of the PhalloBoards of this site ( @justn8 registered over a decade ago) , this is a highly authentic endorsement! It's a good sign to see this kind of "first comment" on Dr. Leonardo's first day of Sponsorship to be quite frank.

He really seems genuinely interested in joining the network of World Class Practitioners & Physicians here on the PhalloBoards, and I believe he'll have a lot to contribute to our Community. I believe he'll be posting an introductory post soon. The more quality options for the Readership, the better (healthy competition breeds innovation, delivers better value, and raises the standard of care).


I'm not sure what he based his decision off as I can't speak for him, but I did talk quite a lot about the forum (and highly) during my early visits and how it helped myself and others in the past. It definitely could use more options in this country so I'm glad he got in touch.


Also, the over a decade thing is terrifying. Thanks lol.

But also it's kind of a showcase of how it helped me make more informed decisions and have no serious issues.


He will definitely add to that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 3 weeks 13 hours ago #1308716644

Thank you for the introduction. I feel honoured to be included in this forum to provide the best care possible to those seeking improvement in their size, function, and self-esteem.

My undergrad degree is in Engineering Science with a Fine Arts minor. I feel I bring both sides of the brain to the table when it comes to medical sexual aesthetics. Your outcomes should be natural-appearing with real-feel texture and enhanced performance. I have managed to engineer my own protocols and continue to fine tune my technique using nonsurgical minimally invasive commonly used aesthetic techniques such as Botox, Dermal Fillers, and PRP.

My Moto is “You Only Bigger. You Only Better”. That’s what I’m looking to deliver as an official P-Shot® and P-Long® provider and innovator in GROTOX®  (Penile Botox) and SCROTOX™ (Scrotal Botox) in Canada, along with the P-Girth™ male augmentation procedure in both the U.S. and Canada.

Sexual enhancement can be a very embarrassing topic to discuss with your doctor but my staff and I are here for you. Many consider me to be very personable and easy to talk to. I invite you to contact the office for in-person (preferred) or virtual consultation and consider visiting us for treatment. We are conveniently located just about 10min from Toronto Pearson’s International Airport (YYZ). We look forward to hearing from you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 2 weeks 6 days ago #1308716657

Hey Skeptical_One, I went to leave his clinic a review and on the actual review page/form it's not listed in the Clinic/Doctor pull down menu. Can you check into that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308716690

justn8 wrote: Hey Skeptical_One, I went to leave his clinic a review and on the actual review page/form it's not listed in the Clinic/Doctor pull down menu. Can you check into that?


It's being updated as we speak, it should be live in 24 hours or so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716696

Appreciate that! Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308716707

First Batch of Before & After's - 7 to 8 cc's/mL's by Dr. Leonardo -- Fantastic Work!

I'll be releasing the per volume every few days so stay tuned. The link above are 7 to 8 cc's (mL's) results, and in short time I'll have the 10cc's, 14-15cc's', and even the 20+ cc's available for public viewing (will not require Premium Membership and is free to view for all).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Toronto and Surrounding Areas - Sexual Medicine + Girth Enhancement has Arrived! 4 days 19 hours ago #1308716905

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
  • 1