PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HA fillers in the glans

HA fillers in the glans 5 years 3 months ago #1307052897

Curious as to what the general consensus is around glans enlargement with HA fillers. What do u guys think

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA fillers in the glans 5 years 3 months ago #1307079917

Apparently my doc said that the result will be underwhelming if your glans is smoother and the skin is tight. No room to accept filler. She put 2cc in me and i think most bled out... i expected to walk in and walk out with a mushroom head. No such luck. At 800 bucks per cc its an expensive gamble. She said i could keep coming back and do a little at a time to make it slowly expand. Im still debating having the second round.
Also... not a fan of her specific numbing method. Lidocaine mixed in w the HA.. you feel almost every injection and its unpleasant aka hurts. Would prefer a series of injections first then the HA... unsure of the reasoning.

HA fillers in the glans 5 years 3 months ago #1307684822

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
To reduce the pain apply 5% or 10% lidocaine numbing cream to the glans 45 minutes before having HA injections.
Otherwise, you will feel the first few pricks of the needle until the lidocaine laced in the filler kicks in.

In regard to whether this procedure works well or not.

For glans augmentation; patient satisfaction is generally low and patient expectations of the size gain need to be lowered before agreeing to go ahead.
It takes 3 or more sessions of 2 ml to make any substantial difference (depending on starting size etc). The skin expands less easily than in the penis shaft so the results are usually underwhelming.

The temptation is to inject more filler per session so that the patient is happier with the result, however, when we have gone above 2 ml Necrosis has occurred and in one case nearly resulted in permanent damage.

Finer fillers (lip fillers) are used because it is felt they are less likely to cause complications and are less painful during injection and recovery.
Juvederm Ultra 3 and Teoysal Kiss are used most often, however, they don\'t last as long as Juvederm Voluma. Voluma, while longer lasting, is not used in the glans because it is too thick and more likely to cause complications.

For de-sensitising the penis; most patients are also underwhelmed with the results from the feedback I get (~250 patients having had HA in the glans penis).

If you want to go ahead with HA to the glans, despite the above, then have the head injected on a different occasion to the shaft augmentation.
Don\'t inject the head and the shaft at the same time for a few reasons, one practical one being that it is helpful when moulding filler along the shaft to be able to achieve a firm Erection. If the head has just been injected it can be tender, making getting an Erection harder to achieve, delaying or preventing effective moulding of the shaft filler and potentially compromising the result in the shaft.

HA fillers in the glans 5 years 3 months ago #1307702542

Yep, I agree although I will put in 3 ml. It takes over 5 ml to desensitise and has to be all over the glans not just the rim. Augmenting the shaft is more rewarding.

To reduce the pain apply 5% or 10% lidocaine numbing cream to the glans 45 minutes before having HA injections.
Otherwise, you will feel the first few pricks of the needle until the lidocaine laced in the filler kicks in.

In regard to whether this procedure works well or not.

For glans augmentation; patient satisfaction is generally low and patient expectations of the size gain need to be lowered before agreeing to go ahead.
It takes 3 or more sessions of 2 ml to make any substantial difference (depending on starting size etc). The skin expands less easily than in the penis shaft so the results are usually underwhelming.

The temptation is to inject more filler per session so that the patient is happier with the result, however, when we have gone above 2 ml Necrosis has occurred and in one case nearly resulted in permanent damage.

Finer fillers (lip fillers) are used because it is felt they are less likely to cause complications and are less painful during injection and recovery.
Juvederm Ultra 3 and Teoysal Kiss are used most often, however, they don\'t last as long as Juvederm Voluma. Voluma, while longer lasting, is not used in the glans because it is too thick and more likely to cause complications.

For de-sensitising the penis; most patients are also underwhelmed with the results from the feedback I get (~250 patients having had HA in the glans penis).

If you want to go ahead with HA to the glans, despite the above, then have the head injected on a different occasion to the shaft augmentation.
Don\'t inject the head and the shaft at the same time for a few reasons, one practical one being that it is helpful when moulding filler along the shaft to be able to achieve a firm Erection. If the head has just been injected it can be tender, making getting an Erection harder to achieve, delaying or preventing effective moulding of the shaft filler and potentially compromising the result in the shaft.

HA fillers in the glans 5 years 3 months ago #1307727754

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
We were also using 3 ml for around 2 years without any problem. However it was Juvederm Ultra 4 and perhaps it was slightly too thick (although not as thick as Voluma). Eventually a poor outcome came along and we switched to 2 ml Ultra 3 / Teoysal Kiss.

• Page: