PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA Anyone feel little sting sometimes in the base? (more details)

PMMA Anyone feel little sting sometimes in the base? (more details) 5 years 3 months ago #1306598503

Sometimes I feel a sting on the base of penis and causes a testicular pain (dull) that sometimes runs down my right leg. I'm trying to find a Dr in NJ NYC for Nodule Removal by injection as well. Not sure what they can do about this issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Anyone feel little sting sometimes in the base? (more details) 5 years 3 months ago #1306653657

I had a pinching sensation too. Probably pressed on a nerve or something. It used to pinch and hurt really hard for a few seconds like 4-5 times a day and it was really hard to take. But don\'t get overworried. I called dr Nemeckova and she said to take Lymphomyosot pills or drops,1 pill or 20 drops/ every 8 hours. You can find it online. Check with your doctor first, I may be wrong about this

PMMA Anyone feel little sting sometimes in the base? (more details) 5 years 3 months ago #1306653916

PMMA Anyone feel little sting sometimes in the base? (more details) 5 years 3 months ago #1306657323

I actually had an issue a couple months back. I had a pain in my testicle, slight dull pain around the base of my penis and testicle, that sometimes shot down my leg.

I went to a couple doctors, and was positive it was PMMA related, and fearing the worst.

It was actually a kidney stone... still not great, but I was glad it wasn't PMMA related.

• Page: