PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Morganstern Help

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1308495842

I am also looking at consulting with him, anybody on these boards know anything about him or Dr K Jeff Carney?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306533916

• Djinn
  • Djinn's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Reklaw wrote: With all due respect to Dr Morganstern, if he's claiming to have a permanent surgical Girth enhancement, he's fucking lying to you! The only permanent thing he offers is lengthening. The only permanent method of increasing Girth is PMMA injections. A lot of doctors like to say fat injection is permanent but it isn't, it's also a terrible technique and you should avoid it.

This is on his website.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306533910

• Djinn
  • General
  • General

chester wrote: Curious to see follow-up report.

Yes Please keep us updated:)

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306526823

Texas wrote: I\'ve had the Ellanse 4yr done there. Only a little over a week post OP,. I\'ll be posting soon.

He\'s legit. Nice facility and big too.

Curious to see follow-up report.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306523711

I\'ve had the Ellanse 4yr done there. Only a little over a week post OP,. I\'ll be posting soon.

He\'s legit. Nice facility and big too.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306521303

Guys,

So the lengthening is legit??
I'm finally ready to book and Morganstern seems to be my choice. I would love that length/Girth boost. (Actually I need it)

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306498749

With all due respect to Dr Morganstern, if he's claiming to have a permanent surgical Girth enhancement, he's fucking lying to you! The only permanent thing he offers is lengthening. The only permanent method of increasing Girth is PMMA injections. A lot of doctors like to say fat injection is permanent but it isn't, it's also a terrible technique and you should avoid it.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306496441

• Djinn
  • General
  • General

Skeptical One wrote: I\'ve been in talks with having him come on board with a Commercial Account (akin to Dr. Oates, Dr. Morales and Dr. Casavantes), but have yet to get a yes or no confirmation from them. Hopefully I\'ll hear from them before the New Year.

Keep me updated. I want to get his permanent surgery but don't know anyone who had it done. Do you know anyone that had it done?

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306484731

I\'ve been in talks with having him come on board with a Commercial Account (akin to Dr. Oates, Dr. Morales and Dr. Casavantes), but have yet to get a yes or no confirmation from them. Hopefully I\'ll hear from them before the New Year.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306481883

There's no such thing as permanent surgical Girth enhancement, he maybe referring to lengthening, fat and Ellanse are temporary.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306481828

• Djinn
  • General
  • General
Is he the best person to see to have this done. He is the only one I seen that does permanent surgery.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306481816

• Djinn
  • General
  • General

Herman Da German wrote: He's legit. You have to call and leave a message & Ray calls you back in a few days. I had a consultion in person with Dr. Morganstern. He uses the same ole cut the lig & fat transfer procedure. Basically an Inch in length and Girth. He does do a seperate lengthening procedure that can be done separately that he claims can do 2 inches, but cannot be done at the same time of the Girth. He's on the up and up though. He was only about 1-2 weeks out for appointments though. Hope this information helps.

What is the difference between this and the permanent procedure? Thank you this is helping a lot.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306464721

He runs a very busy clinic, it's more like an actual hospital, it takes ages to actually get in touch with him.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306464718

Morganstern currently favours Ellanse over fat.
I've had treatment with him, probably one of the best doctors in the US for this sort of thing.

Dr. Morganstern Help 5 years 3 months ago #1306464183

He's legit. You have to call and leave a message & Ray calls you back in a few days. I had a consultion in person with Dr. Morganstern. He uses the same ole cut the lig & fat transfer procedure. Basically an Inch in length and Girth. He does do a seperate lengthening procedure that can be done separately that he claims can do 2 inches, but cannot be done at the same time of the Girth. He's on the up and up though. He was only about 1-2 weeks out for appointments though. Hope this information helps.

• Page: