PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: PMMA and xray
Re: PMMA and xray
November 9th, 2018 18:47 UTC #1306068035 Thanks! That's really good to see. You can see your penis on the x-ray, but I have doctor friends that say you can see it on just about any x-ray, so no worries.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA and xray
November 9th, 2018 18:47 UTC #1306069072 And yes, it was freezing in the x-ray room! ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
PMMA and xray
November 9th, 2018 18:47 UTC #1306067892 Just had a pelvic x-ray for back pain, and knowing there are always questions about PMMA showing up on scans, I decided to show my results.
I was really worried about coming up with an explanation, but none was needed.
I have to have an MRI next week though, so we'll see how that goes.
Anyone have experience with mri/PMMA so I can practice my game face?
I was really worried about coming up with an explanation, but none was needed.
I have to have an MRI next week though, so we'll see how that goes.
Anyone have experience with mri/PMMA so I can practice my game face?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.