PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305911250

Im just curious, obvious apart from online, how many people on here have told someone about their penis enhancement and who was it? Even Why you told them? Or have they just kept it to themselves?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305964955

DITTOexcept that in some guy\'s vocabulary that\'s actually a compliment, had that very conversation earlier today with my own B**** lol

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305954625

Bolkonsky wrote: bitches cant tell the difference bro... especially when its hard. At least not mine

LOL at the word bitches........

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305938508

bitches cant tell the difference bro... especially when its hard. At least not mine

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305936376

What about the actual feel of the material?

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305930198

oh yea. she is always admitted bigger is better. The difference between a womans fake moans and real breath taking moans are night and day. She said \"after round one it was a little noticeable but after round 2 it was a big difference\"

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305928895

On that note @bolkonsky did your ex say it felt any different?

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305920584

I told a few friends of mine. I show them pics of it as i end each round.. One of them went and got it done. The other ones wants to.

Funny thing is one of them is married. His wife totally brought it up to my girl at the time. she was super inquisitive asking how it feels and everything. I also noticed her really checking me out a bit because i know her husband showed her all my Dick pics. lol

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305919574

No one! It's not something one should bring up in conversation with a anyone outside of our medical doctor. Only in the event of complication or other health screening concens.

Who if anyone have you told about your Penis enhancement 5 years 5 months ago #1305964993

Back on topic

I never told a soul about any external intervention on my unit, except by girls skilled at making me happy. One girl in Thailand who had seen a lot of units as well as knew a lot about surgery was convinced it wasn\'t natural. No amount of talking could dissuade her. Another girl from Romania asked if it was real, having never seen such Girth. I said my brother was bigger and my father much bigger, that it was hereditary and that I\'m the small one in the family. She accepted the story and later moaned like no other before.

I would be cautious about telling people as it can make them react in unpredictable ways. Some will find you reckless, taking unnecessary risks with your health. Again there are people who become frightened at a unit that wasn\'t made by the original creator but by a great artist like Dr C? Others might think you\'re mentally deranged for tinkering with nature, I\'ve heard such reactions to more ordinary cosmetic procedures. However ours are more than merely cosmetic since they are not only meant to be seen but also to be felt and to provide a potent response. You have to be sure they are open minded and that any others they may speak to about it won\'t mount them against you for strange reasons.

Due to all this it\'s probably advisable to not bring it up if not absolutely necessary. What they don\'t know can\'t hurt them and in this case might do quite the contrary LOL

HC

• Page: