PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How can i convince a surgeon and insurance that i need a genital reconstruction

How can i convince a surgeon and insurance that i need a genital reconstruction 5 years 6 months ago #1305674698

Otherwise i will be a virgin my whole life

I want a neo penis so badly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How can i convince a surgeon and insurance that i need a genital reconstruction 5 years 6 months ago #1305676566

Just a question, but have you contacted surgeons? If so, what did they say?
If you have not, a good place to start would be doctors that preform FTM surgery.
Tell them what you want and go from there.

How can i convince a surgeon and insurance that i need a genital reconstruction 5 years 6 months ago #1305684666

Do you realise that you want literally cut your own penis for a non-sensitive prosthetic neo-Phallus?

I will create new thread where I will describe very invasive extreme and experimental surgeries for Erect length enhancement. In the next few weeks I guess.

How can i convince a surgeon and insurance that i need a genital reconstruction 5 years 6 months ago #1305694424

As Herbert West suggests, that is not the way. You can simply enlarge what you have. Have you considered PMMA for Girth? The number of happy reviews is high. Length is harder to achieve even through exercise, for some people it just doesn\'t happen. But Girth is the one more important, the one giving the pleasure during intercourse. As long as that can be improved with PMMA, no need to get depressed.

How can i convince a surgeon and insurance that i need a genital reconstruction 5 years 6 months ago #1305712478

Dude,

Have you been to see a surgeon at all? I mean a Urologist? In the mean time start talking to your GP and see if they suggest antidepressants. If you are unhappy with your situation you need to take the right steps to get things improved.

How can i convince a surgeon and insurance that i need a genital reconstruction 5 years 6 months ago #1305714834

I agree with Dr Oates.

Take it from those, like myself, who have benefited from a \"newer\" penis via medical enhancement. Sure, it\'s nice, it\'s like having a new ride. But it doesn\'t necessarily alleviate the underlying cause of being discontent, unhappy, or depressed. Be sure to talk with a mental health professional and pursue healthier avenues of self-improvement which include proper diet & exercise, active hobbies, and networking/socializing. Only then should you reassess your candidacy for procedures aimed at penis enlargement. You only have one Dick.

• Page: