PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305744152

antoineclamaran wrote: So about the question above, how your 2 holes first appeared....

She did it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305731065

Guys please read my thread with my procedure with Nemeckova and than read my thread with this new dr I am seeing . I gain nothing with Nemeckova only a hole on my Dick and an infection. This new Dr has given me life !!!

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305724944

I think what I meant to say was putting more context behind those assertions so that it doesn\'t create a storm of panic, to be mindful of how we word advice without freaking someone fresh off the procedure table. I see it all too often, minor complications (or the perception of a complication) driving men into regrettable or neurotic behavior, because after all, we only have one Dick.

Didn\'t mean to hijack thread, please resume topic matter, thanks.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305714959

Given that; the symptoms are identical to how my own started, in the same location that I had it, and he came to the same conclusion I did, with the same Dr to boot, at the same time after the operation, and given the hell I went through before things got better, but that they did get better, it seems appropriate for me to lay it out with no nonsense.

It\'s the responsible thing to do, Papa bless.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305714892

naginati wrote: Give it time. I will get better, probably nerve damage, which takes time to heal.

Please avoid giving both good advice & reckless anxiety-inducing diagnosis in the same sentence. You want this man to heal but aren\'t helping his mental progress by non-nonchalantly throwing out a potentially serious complication (which I highly doubt it is). Maybe he\'s just pressing too hard, who knows? Be more responsible, thanks.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305662379

I had this, went into surgery thinking it was a blood vessel. It wasn\'t, an elite surgeon told me the day of surgery that it wasn\'t. It wasn\'t.

Give it time. I will get better, probably nerve damage, which takes time to heal.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305660611

Feeling a pain on the mid shaft of the penis when pressing (really down, like in the middle of the penis). It\'s maybe some blood vessel that is a little strangled by PMMA beads cause I can somehow feel them. But nothing seen with the naked eye.

It doesn\'t really hurt the Erection (I don\'t feel it unless it\'s pressed hard), but doesn\'t encourage it either.

Advice? Keep massaging and it will probably ease up? Have you experienced this as well?
Thanks.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305571767

I\'m not bugged about the gain. I\'m bugged that it\'s still dropping. It seemed to have settled after the initial swelling went down and I had hoped it was only the gains that remained after about 2 weeks. Then, 25 days later, it\'s still getting smaller. Can\'t say why cause there doesn\'t seem to be any artificial swelling that needs to go down anymore.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305560690

antoineclamaran wrote: Well, yeah, I knew that the initial swelling will go down and only then I could see the real gains.

But the initially swelling went down a long time ago. After 2 weeks it had gone down and it was nothing swollen anymore. I measured at 5.5 inches. It\'s been almost a month and it\'s surprising for me that I\'m still loosing Girth. It\'s like it went overnight from 5.5 Erect to just 5.

I was 3.5 before the procedure. No, wait, 4.5. Yeah, I\'m sure it was 4.5. Inches confuse me

A 0.5 Inch gain isn\'t unusual and arguably typical of a first round. Also, 0.5 in permanent Girth is also quite significant. I remember a time such a gain with reasonable aesthetics & (relatively) low complication would be a miracle, and now with the ease of fillers, it\'s easy to lose sight of that. You almost jumped condom sizes in one session.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305540925

Well, yeah, I knew that the initial swelling will go down and only then I could see the real gains.

But the initially swelling went down a long time ago. After 2 weeks it had gone down and it was nothing swollen anymore. I measured at 5.5 inches. It\'s been almost a month and it\'s surprising for me that I\'m still loosing Girth. It\'s like it went overnight from 5.5 Erect to just 5.

I was 3.5 before the procedure. No, wait, 4.5. Yeah, I\'m sure it was 4.5. Inches confuse me

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305535833

Most of the initial gain is more-or-less swelling & carrier, and it can be discouraging when it goes away, but it was never part of your actual gain. Mind if I ask what your starting Girth was?

As for nodules, you\'ll have to go in for another procedure to correct those, I strongly urge against resolving them on your own.

Good luck.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305535679

Andydandy, any advive for the lump I have developed on the right side? It doesn\'t really bother me extremely as I kind of like its \"monstruous\" look, makes me feel like Tyrion Lannister )) It adds Girth too when Erect as a lot of PMMA is clumped there.

But it looks unnatural. If I wanted to fix it, how could I? Only ketonal injections? I don\'t want to lose the PMMA.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305535577

Okay, seems like you got most of the aftercare down then :) that\'s good! Then it\'s just the waiting game for you, it can take a few months before the collagen to form.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305535308

Andydandy, thank you for your response, but what aftercare do you mean?
I\'m 25 days post procedure. I think I\'m past the aftercare. I massaged a lot, slept on my back, even excluded a sleeve (as a thread here claimed it causes lumps). I now think the sleeve is actually quite helpful and I reccommend it. Other aftercare I can\'t really think about.

My PMMA impressions 25 days after the procedure- poor retention 5 years 6 months ago #1305535036

You need to read up on how PMMA works! You DO lose most of the gains after some time after injection as most of what they inject is carrier. (the low point is normally a few weeks out after injection if I remember correctly) As the carrier is absorbed most of your gain is gone.. That\'s when Your body will start to encapsulate the PMMA with collagen and you\'ll slowly gain some size again. But you will not be as big as the initial swollen size.

As you didn\'t know that, I hope you atleast read up on proper aftercare? Unless you will end up with a very uneven / bumpy Dick! The first 48 hours Is very important as the PMMA is still movable for some time and WILL collect uneven if propper aftercare is ignored..

• Page: