PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Dr in Italy for metacrill

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305312323

Hi guys you can read about my story on my post . After my experience with Dr Nemeckova i thought maybe this is not for me . Have a look at my post and you can understand.
I met this Dr Augusto Allegra through a friend of mine who had some work done in her face . I was scared when he inject metacrill on me but honestly he is good , I would say he is an artist . 60 year old so much experience. I like him because I asked to have more metacrill the first time and he said no it's going to be wasted , so in my opinion he is not doing for the money . He also explained to me that if the metacrill is not put in the right place will be absorbed. I had 1 procedure done and my Cock looks amazing . I will put pics when I buy my self a meter to show you guys . After the procedure he messaged me a lots to spread the metacrill . Than he left me to massage my Cock for about 10 minutes . I did it with anica . Also when you go home you must do the same get a hard on and massage .
I am so looking forward for my next procedure. If you want so much metacrill at once in you he won't do that so he is not your Dr . My Cock has not had any nodules only good estetic . I am happy and I want to share with you guys .
I am going for another procedure on the 2 sep if anyone wants to join me and I can show you what he has done for me .
He is very busy thou . You can actually google him
And call him .
You are best option is to cHe can tell you everything. Also the schedule of Dr Allegra .
Guys I went through hell with Dr Nemeckova and so many on this forum had worse than me . It's up to you if you trust me and want a Cock that looks natural with no complications go to him and than you must thanks me .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305312364

I forgot to say if your Dick is not straight and turns to one side you must show him that because he will make it better

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305314991

sounds promising,but only if the said doctor knows how to speak english perfectly,otherwise there is no difference in choosing him over dr. N...

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305315295

You\'re doing the Lord\'s work, son.

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305315576

Thank you Superman. I\'m sure everyone appreciates you finding and sharing this news.

Can I ask, does he speak English and what is the cost?

Thank you mate

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305316469

Hey Superman, thanks for sharing, cant wait to see your pictures

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305316470

He speaks English . He charged me 100 euro per ml metacrill and doesn't charge for the work . If you want a work done properly go and see him .

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305316958

Thank you so much Superman! I appreciate what you\'re doing for all of us European guys who haven\'t had any alternatives for a long time.May I ask you a few questions? I hope my questions are also would be interesting for other guys.1) How is his English level? Can he speak fluently with a patients and understand what they talking about?2) In what cities he\'s working most the time? I mean, what cities would be best for booking an appointment of procedure?3) You said that he charge 100 Euro per 1 ml of PMMA and he doesn\'t charge anything for work? Is that was an exception or he\'s not take any money for the work for all of \"penile enhancement patients\"?4) Can we somewhere see any other examples of his work with penile enhancement? Something like of gallery like it presented on Avanti Derma website.5) Does he use both 10% and 30% concentrations? If yes, can both concentrations be mixed in one session, like Dr.C do?6) What\'s his limits per one session? 10 ml? 15 ml? 20 ml? Or it\'s depends on a penis size?7) As I\'m uncircumcised, I\'m very worried about \"accordion effect\", especially because I want a significant Girth enhancement (probably +4 cm), so maybe he advice to make Circumcision before procedures or it\'s not necessary?Thank you again man!

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305317269

Herbert West wrote: Thank you so much Superman! I appreciate what you\'re doing for all of us European guys who haven\'t had any alternatives for a long time.May I ask you a few questions? I hope my questions are also would be interesting for other guys.1) How is his English level? Can he speak fluently with a patients and understand what they talking about?2) In what cities he\'s working most the time? I mean, what cities would be best for booking an appointment of procedure?3) You said that he charge 100 Euro per 1 ml of PMMA and he doesn\'t charge anything for work? Is that was an exception or he\'s not take any money for the work for all of \"penile enhancement patients\"?4) Can we somewhere see any other examples of his work with penile enhancement? Something like of gallery like it presented on Avanti Derma website.5) Does he use both 10% and 30% concentrations? If yes, can both concentrations be mixed in one session, like Dr.C do?6) What\'s his limits per one session? 10 ml? 15 ml? 20 ml? Or it\'s depends on a penis size?7) As I\'m uncircumcised, I\'m very worried about \"accordion effect\", especially because I want a significant Girth enhancement (probably +4 cm), so maybe he advice to make Circumcision before procedures or it\'s not necessary?Thank you again man!

I spoke to him today and he said that at the moment will only charge you guys for the metacrill as he want more people to see his work . I don't know if he will keep this option . He uses 30 percent concentrations . I wanted more metacrill on me but he said no it will be wasted so I trust him . But to me the first time he did 8 ml and the next day another 8 . I also have the same problem uncircumcised. He told me that at one point I am going to need the circoncisione if I want to keep going with the procedure. He does speak English very intelligent man .
To know is schedule you must contact the guy I wrote on the forum . Very friendly . I would say the easiest citiy to reach where he works is more Milan , Rome , Messina and Palermo.
Don't worry that he uses 30 percent concentration he knows what he is doing I can see on my Cock . After the procedure bring arnica with you and massage from the bottom of the Cock going up , not soft but hard . Example where he inserted the metacrill I found a lump hard so I massaged that part a lots when I was his studio. In the next few days you must get you Cock hard but not wanking . And massage at least twice a day . I don't have any nodules , you look at my Cock looks normal

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305317320

Another thing if you are like me that wants results quickly but nice estetic on your Dick . Do as I did . Book a cheap B and B . Do 8 ml and the next day another 8 . If your Cock can take more dipends . am going to see him tomorrow and I want to do the same thing .

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305317595

Did you consider other fillers like Ellanse or HA and do you know if he practice with them too?

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305318148

Thank you for answers. If you see him tomorrow, can you ask his opinion about the dilemma of Circumcision: what to do for uncut guys who wants significant gain (like 3-5 cm)? Take 1-2 rounds while being uncircumcised and if results will be not so aesthetic (because of \"accordion effect\"), then you make a Circumcision (after 1-2 rounds) and then can continue with another 1-2 rounds? OR in his opinion is better to be Circumcised before first procedure?

I would say the easiest citiy to reach where he works is more Milan , Rome , Messina and Palermo.

In every city price is the same? 100 Euro per 1 ml and no charging for work and anesthesia?

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305318202

Herbert West wrote: Thank you for answers. If you see him tomorrow, can you ask his opinion about the dilemma of Circumcision: what to do for uncut guys who wants significant gain (like 3-5 cm)? Take 1-2 rounds while being uncircumcised and if results will be not so aesthetic (because of \"accordion effect\"), then you make a Circumcision (after 1-2 rounds) and then can continue with another 1-2 rounds? OR in his opinion is better to be Circumcised before first procedure?In every city price is the same? 100 Euro per 1 ml and no charging for work and anesthesia?

Price is the same wherever you go . I don't want to be Circumcised because the head of my penis is small . I will keep going till he tells me that I need a surgery . He will tell you when you have the procedure

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305318251

Gg82 wrote: Did you consider other fillers like Ellanse or HA and do you know if he practice with them too?

He does only metacrill. If you have a good Dr will work on you metacrill. When you have Dr that is trying to make money and keep putting to much staff on you and bad things happens . They same Rome wasn't build in a day . Just trust what he tells you and you will be fine

New Dr in Italy for metacrill 5 years 6 months ago #1305318282

Superman wrote:
He does only metacrill. If you have a good Dr will work on you metacrill. When you have Dr that is trying to make money and keep putting to much staff on you and bad things happens . They same Rome wasn't build in a day . Just trust what he tells you and you will be fine

Thanks for the answer
Do you know if he does many penis enhancment works?