PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. C and the Utmost Package... as well as 2018 pricing packages fyi

Dr. C and the Utmost Package... as well as 2018 pricing packages fyi 5 years 11 months ago #1304277474

• Rnm
  • Rnm's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Thx mike that is exactly what i needed re:days. Flights just happen to be cheapest on Tues for me also... woot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. C and the Utmost Package... as well as 2018 pricing packages fyi 5 years 11 months ago #1304276540

Tuesday-Friday. I don\'t think procedures are done Fridays, but Ian is there for follow-ups. Get there Tuesday and stay until Friday. Espeically on your first round.

Dr. C and the Utmost Package... as well as 2018 pricing packages fyi 5 years 11 months ago #1304273065

• Rnm
  • General
  • General
Another question... are there specific days dr. C does or doesnt do procedures for one reason or another? Thx in advance!

Dr. C and the Utmost Package... as well as 2018 pricing packages fyi 5 years 11 months ago #1306021763

• Rnm
  • General
  • General

HunkChunk wrote:
Hi Rnm,

I was only able to get rid of my pig in a blanket by a ligament cut. Let us know how the glanular enhancement worked. I tried one that didn\'t pan out and am still in identical small glans size. I am not sure this can be done with significant size increase for any duration of time. Let us know if otherwise.

Cheers,

HC

How many ccs did u have injected for your glans alone? HA I assume? At $700 per cc i think i need at least 5 cc to remedy my piggy... zoiks thats a lot. But if it allows me to have more PMMA then great.
Thanks all for your interest.

• Page: