PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dick Weight

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1300074433

Yes, I would probably start with 10% because the 30% I got right off seems to have clumped and hardened more. I\'ve also said that pumping seems to have rearranged what the doc did, so it\'s not as nice as if I would have left it alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299968604

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Not trolling just want honest opinions. Thanks to all the guys for their advice.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299968430

Damn Bolkonsky, I think you just earned the title of PE Drill Sergeant. Good one, mate :-)

Kid might be trollin\' though.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299968398

lol thx brock.. I\'ve just always squatted ass to grass and killed my legs. Now its time to kill my third leg!

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299964129

Damn Bolk.. hahahaha!! Do you site inject those quads? Damn dude, it\'s like you have sides of beef strapped to each leg.
I guess that answers the question of the \"Dick Weight\" topic of the thread. Your answer is 15.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299960610

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry for sounding super whiny and insecure. I honestly know I am fine and normal but I think I need to get my Dick pumped full of PMMA and my scrotum filled with 100ccs of silikon to turn my guy from a chapstick in a tent to a banana in a hammock that can fill any vagina. Thanks for the advice Briceb and boldonsky, between your dicks and bodies you guys are role models for manual and PMMA pe. Thanks

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299959745

dude you want to have a bulge then start squatting your fucking ass off.. when your chafing all day every day because you have 31\" quads then there is nowhere for your penis and Balls to go but out against your pants for the world to see. Be careful what you wish for. when i wear slacks it is rediculously stupid. i get so many people looking at my Dick. Its not cool. seriously its not cool.

And stop with this pity party self deprecating speech. Dude, man up. Start Hanging. start with a manual PE program. DO something about it. dont talk shit on yourself.

And if you want to be Alpha then start reading. It takes intelligence to be alpha. You cant be a dumbass. make money. be a provider, have a high IQ. Be funny.

Rachel Madow, she doesnt even have a penis and she is Alpha as fuck. Have you ever met a butch lesbian? Napoleon? that short little fuck conquered half the world and probably had a small Dick. He was so self sure he didnt care..

here is some motivation. Get on it ya\'ll stop moping around thinking you have to invest 15k to be satisfied with your Dick. I\'m actually quite satisfied with mine. that being said i still want a thicker unit

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299958623

wonderingyoungerguy wrote: I want vaginas to feel tight but I also want my Dick to have weight in my hands at the urinal and be able to shower with other guys after sports and the gym without hiding myself. I have always been jealous of guys who hang big and walk around the locker room with confidence. At work my buddy wears tight dress pants and you can make out his outline and women have commented on how big it looks. I want those comments too and I think also want my Balls big and heavy with silikon. My Balls are uneven, can silikon even my sack out so they hang at the same level?

Dude, you can shower now. Big Dick, little Dick. It doesn\'t matter. I get what you are saying, but you don\'t have to have a big Dick to have confidence. Step inside the locker room and you\'ll see they come in all different sizes.

And it is perfectly normal for one of your Balls to hang lower than the other. It\'s also perfectly normal for one to be bigger than the other. I don\'t know enough about silikon in the sack to say what it can and can\'t do for you, though. Maybe one of the guys who has gotten it can chime in.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299950772

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I want vaginas to feel tight but I also want my Dick to have weight in my hands at the urinal and be able to shower with other guys after sports and the gym without hiding myself. I have always been jealous of guys who hang big and walk around the locker room with confidence. At work my buddy wears tight dress pants and you can make out his outline and women have commented on how big it looks. I want those comments too and I think also want my Balls big and heavy with silikon. My Balls are uneven, can silikon even my sack out so they hang at the same level?

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299950657

Sure it helps - PMMA gives basically the same +inches in Flaccid as in Erect.
So it makes the Flaccid proportionally more bigger than the Erect.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299949336

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I feel so small that when I put on a jockstrap it feels like a a hard cup around empty space and if I take the cup out then it is just a wrinkled tent of empty fabric. One of my biggest humiliations was when a girl I was dating wanted me to do a little strip show for her after I had got muscles from hitting the gym. She bought me a little red striped silk thong, bow tie, collars and cuffs. I put it on and danced for her guiding her hands to my pecs and biceps while I was flexing but her eyes kept looking down at the little Chapstick in the empty pouch below. I said \"you thought it would be tight and stretched out on me\". She said \"oh, I must have gotten a large by accident\". I said \"it is a small I just can\'t fill it up\". She was sweet and said it didn\'t matter and started giving me a pity blow job before I could say anything else but I knew I couldn\'t fulfill her little fantasy just like I knew I couldn\'t fill her up like her ex that lift his magnums in the spare dresser.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299948628

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I changed my original question because it was kind of subjective so I decided to talk about my own embarrassing problem of walking around with nothing in my pants all day.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299948537

Bolkonsky wrote: I call BS. You are either alpha or your not. Dick size has nothing to do with it.

I disagree. You can act all macho and stuff but at the end of the day a woman wants a Dick that matches the ego.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299948226

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I only asks because it seems like PMMA can make a man feel much more confident and sexual. I think that feeling the sensation of your new heavy Dick Hanging in your pants and having a bulge would make you more masculine.

Dick Weight 6 years 7 months ago #1299948130

I call BS. You are either alpha or your not. Dick size has nothing to do with it.

• Page: