PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FFT over HA question

FFT over HA question 6 years 8 months ago #1297937222

Hi all been reading this post for sometime. I was convinced to get HA from stateside doc, two different times. Problem for me is that it migrates to the top and to the base leaving the middle part of my shaft looking deformed. No pain but painful to the look at.

I talked to Dr Morganstien, and am really considering his FFT method. So much so that I put a deposit down. Can any one offer any Insight to what could go wrong by getting the FFT on top of the HA that I currently have? I know it\'s all about blood flow, so is there still adequate blood flow with the HA there and the FFT been put on top of it?

Anyone?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FFT over HA question 6 years 8 months ago #1297937314

Why not dissolve it with Hyaluronidase?

FFT over HA question 6 years 8 months ago #1297937356

I am open to that, but the doc said he could put it over it. Which left me with a say what expression.

If I did do that, how long does it take to dissolve? Can it be dissolved and the FFT the same day?

FFT over HA question 6 years 8 months ago #1297937445

Apparently it takes 24 hours, Hoddle and Hunkydory have both done it. You could inject the Hyaluronidase then have your fat injection a couple of days later but I think it would be more sensible to wait a week or 2.

FFT over HA question 6 years 8 months ago #1297938388

Thanks man, I think I might follow that advise.

• Page: