PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: No post low gains

Re: No post low gains

August 9th, 2017 05:36 UTC #1297911841

Re: No post low gains

August 9th, 2017 05:36 UTC #1297913255
I can def buy it being an issue with 10%, because I had very little gains post "low" point with my 10% round. I'm having it again though with a 20% round which is really discouraging! A bit too early to say definitively, but it is starting to look like that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

No post low gains

August 9th, 2017 05:36 UTC #1297904363
I've seen a few others post about this but I'm wondering how many of you have had issues with this in their rounds? i.e. swell up following injection, swelling goes down and slightly larger than previous round, but hit low point and never "grow".What is going on with this? Clearly there is PMMA there because all of those who have reported this have minor gains once swelling is gone. The date when others mention they grow, some just get no from their low point. I wouldn't think the PMMA is getting encapsulated by collagen that quick. This can't be a genetic issue because people who have reported it, or have experienced it, have growth in other rounds. Any thoughts? Quality of PMMA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.