PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DMSO information and comparison of gel to liquid

DMSO information and comparison of gel to liquid 6 years 7 months ago #1297245546

• AstroD
  • AstroD's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 5
Before I ordered my DMSO, I researched it online and thought this article explained it very well:

www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm

I searched three different online pharmacies and all are relatively the same. I chose the cheapest one. All three offer DMSO liquid, and gel. The gel was labeled as 99% pure DMSO, which is why I ordered the gel rather than liquid (at only 70%), but when I got it, the ingredient label says 70% DMSO & 30% aloe vera (which is not bad). But I thought I was getting 90%, so watch out for that if you guys want that concentration delivered.

I\'ve been using it for a few days now, and it does smell weird, and it stings a little, but I have noticed that my shaft has smoothed out some and I\'m liking this stuff. I will continue to use it for the next two weeks and see how it goes. I may not need a touch up after all. There is no dosage info...they say use it on your own accord. But the article I linked to explains the benefits of it, at least topically. IV concentrations are probably different and I would not do something like that. Just be advised.

I was scared at first because I had heard this stuff is a carrier solvent, so I am real clean when I use it, and I wash my hands before and after. But I noticed that one time I didn\'t wash my hands and my fingers felt better, no pain like I had felt from arthritis and injuries, so I left it on. No adverse reactions to date, so that\'s good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DMSO information and comparison of gel to liquid 6 years 7 months ago #1297246700

I think you need to keep going for longer than 2 weeks. Most people notice a difference relatively quickly, but then it slows down and you hardly notice much at all. But that doesn\'t mean the changes aren\'t happening, just that they are harder to notice and as the are very gradual.

DMSO information and comparison of gel to liquid 6 years 7 months ago #1297247647

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
I\'ll keep on until I run out then. The jar is 4oz.
I noticed today that my skin was real red and actually starting to sluff a little in spots. But to be honest, I used a lot of gel and really massaged it in this time instead of just rubbing it on and letting it dry. Too much too long too hard perhaps. I\'m going to let it heal up a day or so, then just rub it on gently from now on. I was massaging into the hard Nodule and lumpy areas trying to get it to penetrate deeper, but I ended up just chafing the areas.
I\'m experimenting with this stuff too. My knees are bad, so I rubbed some in both knees last night and although they don\'t feel that different, they don\'t crack as much as they used to. There may be some truth to the article about this stuff. I wonder if using it on my face will make me more handsome?

DMSO information and comparison of gel to liquid 6 years 7 months ago #1297249991

Yes, yes it will.

DMSO information and comparison of gel to liquid 6 years 7 months ago #1297250986

• AstroD
  • General
  • General
I\'m going to try it to see if it does anything other than make my face red like a sunburn. After using it on my hands, ankles, knees and shoulders, it doesn\'t seem to be so caustic as I thought it would. I was so scared using it at first, but after reading the article of what it\'s about, it looks promising. No wonder the drug companies don\'t advertise it!

DMSO information and comparison of gel to liquid 6 years 7 months ago #1297873548

My coaches used it way back in the late 70s on our joints when they were sore. I used it since periodically as needed. The stuff works. You know it\'s working when you start smelling bad and your breath smells like garlic. haha

• Page: