PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement...

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1308634791

Shit
Id like to know more about all this too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295884213

Thanks!

So there is one from china from ebay for 1800 dollars.
The other company i sent an email for price. Kinda hate it when they just don\'t write it there.

Can you use this machine? Are you a doctor?
How hard can it be?

Well, i live in a 200 000 people city, i guess i will not buy it. Or should i make myself self-employed and be the local underground illegal Dick-tuner
Renting could be interesting, but i guess nobody is having this machine in my country.

I think i first got interested in this when i read some scientific study that it restored Erection quality bigtime. I don\'t know much about it. So about 6 sessions? Hm. Gotta find the other thread i read first.

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295880426

yes and there is. these r medical devices and i would only suggest using 1 if u are a dr. do not attempt on your self.

emedicine.medscape.com/article/444554-overview

www.medicalwaveus.com

Last edit: by Dev_Team.

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295873856

sexy beast wrote: quality of the machine is important

Is there any knowledge/experience behind making this statemen?

Do you know any place where anything like this is sold?
If so, please post link.
Thanks.

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295873733

quality of the machine is important

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295864824

Anyone ever saw any place where this is sold?
Then please post link.
Thanks.

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295863032

... bumping. Interested in the device also ...

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295724935

Where did you see a quality machine for $1700?

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295720015

Can\'t you just buy a shockwave machine yourself? I saw some for sale around 1700 US$.

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295718036

This clinic called healthgains they told me if you do a combination of shockwave therapy and prp (priapus shot) you will have better results than just prp only but price is expensive for the combo and you have to do like 4-6 times the shockwave

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295716923

interesting. So basicially you are saying we should buy one of those machines (I see you can buy them for around 2k) and use it after treatment?

Wouldn\'t this also stimulate growth for Manual PE? I believe the theory that with manual PE we grow due to trauma causing tears and Collagen growth (talking Girth exercises mainly).

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295653774

vascularization = new blood vessel growth.

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295653307

What is vascularization??

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295609378

thanks m2020, i\'m thinking\"like u\" that over time a person could c significant improvement.....

shockwave therapy and collagen stimulator phalloplasty enhancement... 6 years 11 months ago #1295599239

I am not sure, I think there will be either a very small effect or non at all, would be nice though!
I think the body will recognize the PMMA spheres as foreign body regardless of the SW and will continually create steady collagen around the PMMA where the total Girth increase stays some what steady. Not sure about Ellanse, I suspect same as with PMMA.