PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: Dr N Prague Payement

Re: Dr N Prague Payement

March 30th, 2017 09:40 UTC #1295255610
I paid by Visa card when there in January. She did say that card machine was acting up and was not sure if the payment would go through but it did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Dr N Prague Payement

March 30th, 2017 09:40 UTC #1295254921
I've only used euro, cash.. She does not take card

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr N Prague Payement

March 30th, 2017 09:40 UTC #1295254168
Does anyone know if Dr N requires payement in Koruna or will card do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Dr N Prague Payement

March 30th, 2017 09:40 UTC #1295257832
Oh so she got a terminal after all! I was there last summer and she didn't have one then

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.