PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help!

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295196059

briceb my heart is broken.. Is there any phallo enhancement procedure to enhance the size of the gland?

centurion - I\'m glad i can uli and jelq after pmma.. I think someone on here was saying that it was a bad idea. i would hate for it to get all clumped up or something.

DOES THE PMMA MOVE AROUND AFTER IT SOLIDIFIES?

did your lig cut do anything positive? are you glad you did it? what would you recommend for me?

a big part of me just wants to go get pmma done and bypass lig cutting so i can be 6\" girth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295193983

Yes on the Uli\'s and I would go to something like the Grip which just grabs the head - it is a vac system and it can hold a lot of weight. They have these super thick rubbers they sell - I would put that on first and then use it - it will keep your head from getting blisters.

If you do get a lig cut do not get the YV or VY not sure which it is called but get the kind that does the small horizontal in your pubic area. YV leaves huge scars. Not sure where you live but check out Dr. REED in Bal Harbor FL - he did mine and it worked in terms of no side effects and no noticeable scars and he is not expensive. All this is if you are set on doing it, you may be disappointed as a lot of guys are.

Yes on Jelqing too - it actually helps the outcome.

I tried pumping twice - meaning more than 2x\'s but after each round for a few weeks. It had the effect of making the high spots higher and the effect was not great on me so I don\'t do it - some guys on here probably do.

The Grip System by the way, is for a more serious weight the TLC or the ESL are good but won\'t give you the ability to hang heavier if that is important to you.

Great story by the way!

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295191051

No, you cannot use PMMA for glans enlargement. Wish I could tell you otherwise.

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295200723

centurion - With the grip Hanging system do you use it as an ADS at work? or do you just hang around the house with it an use something else for an ADS?

It just doesn\'t seem like i could carry around my vacu-tech pump at work every time i had to take a leak.. lol ... I did see that little \'black pump\'.

Do you know if they make just a tube that i could carry and suck on with my lips? I suppose i could make one. What do you do?

Penis-Hanger- Thanks for your post man. I am a seasoned bodybuilder so i definitely do have the longterm mindset here.

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295219305

I noticed no one has said anything about the prison beading everyone is desensitized.
Bolkonsky what angle are you Hanging?

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295220402

yea the prison beading is what got me thinking to go the surgery rout. That was before i knew about PMMA. Its amazing that some guys had their tooth brush parts in their dicks for years with no issues.. Well no issues that they told me about.

I\'m Hanging straight down while i cook breakfast and eat. I know i need to do some different angles. when i pull on my Dick straight up or even up and to the side i feel a totally different pull on different ligaments. I\'m sure i\'m maxed out on the btc and straight down because i can hang 25lbs with a hard btc angle (between the cheeks; for the newbs) with no issues.

I just bought a house so i dont have the time to hang alot. I need to do fulcrum Hanging. I know i\'ll gain like crazy if i do. As soon as i\'m done moving and getting things set up i\'m going to make some really good gains this year i\'m sure.

If any mods would make this into a progress report and delete the title \"plz help plz input\" i would appreciate it.

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295263261

That prison beading thing is f***ed up. I have a hard time believing more of them didn\'t have serious problems after that. Probably would never admit to it even if they did since that would make them look \'weak\'.Dr. C offers a glans enhancement procedure using silikon that so far seem to be safe but the size increase is not significant.

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295260956

Magic bullets?

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295260873

I think it just makes sex easier. Positions where your not slamming in your whole dong in (which is most positions), yes extra length comes in handy greatly. With a petite girl (asians) i\'m too much. But i like the thick mama\'s... haha The thicker the woman the more Dick is not going in the vag.

I think 6 nbpel is plenty for good sex.. but the one thing women always want it MORE..

I think where 8\" + would be most beneficial is when a girl is on top and leaning forward. If they are turned on then their cervix is \'tented\' or retracted up, plus if they are leaning forward then gravity is helping move it out of they way. Then you can go way deeper. I often put a magic bullet or two in and then fuck my wife. Thats like 2 to 3 extra inches deeper than i can go. Once they are fully aroused its amazing how deep the vagina goes.

with a longer Dick you just have to be aware of the cervix really. back when i was only 6\" (i may have been a bit smaller even, not sure) i only sometimes bumped into that thing. I never thought too much about it. but now i make sure a girl is fully aroused before i go all the way in.

my wife has been with almost nothing but black dudes before me (i\'m white) she has talked to me about how huge her exes were. I know she can take a monster. It honestly doesn\'t bother me too much.. I\'m strange i know. If i want to go deep with her i can just put on an extender or put in some magic bullets... I\'m wanting PMMA for the thickness, thats where it counts.

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295260568

With all what seems to be aggressive Hanging, has your EQ been effected in any way? Has sex changed for you or your wife in any way? At over 7\" EL, is 7.5-7.75\" make any pleasurable difference to either of you?
I am asking these questions to get a feel if EL size above 6.5-7\" makes any difference, apart from the psychological difference of course.

I am also looking into an all day stretcher so lets see what you come up with. Cheers!

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295260041

Just an update. Not sure if anyone cares but It feels good to let it out.

I\'ve been Hanging alot more with my BIB and am now back to a solid 7.25\"BPEL. My bpfsl is only 7.75\" It used to be 8.25\" so hopefully i can get back up there soon.

I coulndt decide wether to get the LG or THE GRIP. So i looked into the LG and said hell i can make that.

So i\'m now in the process of making 2 of my own LG hangers for a total of about $80. I just bought a house so i\'m a little tight on funds.

I\'m planning on Hanging 1 heavy set in the morning with the bib (25lbs for 20 min) then an hour with my DIY LG.... then work (still need to find a good ADS) then another heavy set with bib.. and maybe 2 hours of my DIY LG all in the evenings.

I\'m hoping to get back to 7.75bpel within 6 months. I called DR. C and am reading through the pack and going to call a consultatoion with WADE... I\'m pretty excited about my plan. I hope it all works out.

Bolkonsky

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295230333

LOL I never knew there was such a thing as nipple cream, but I guess it makes sense and that it would be really good.

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295228204

oh ya dream one more thing... take care of your Dick.. use good lotion. I use nipple cream for pregnant / nursing women. that stuff is amazing and you know its not bad for your dong because pregnant women use it on their nipples and then babies suck on it. ... hope that helps. PM me if you need help.

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295228178

Dream - the whole trick to haning is 1) hang btc and straight down for the first 3 to 4 months 2) hang every day as many sets as you can 3) heat therapy as much as you possibly can. 4) Ride the fatigue wave. Once your on it dont get off of it. and 5) never never never let your Dick turtle. I think flacid and bpfsl gains turn into BPEL gains.

I\'ve made my mind up. NO LIG CUTTING FOR ME. I\'m going to hang fairly intensely for the next 6 months. And once i get back to 7.5\" BPEL i\'ll schedule my PMMA appointment.

thanks everyone for your input. I might just have to settle for a 7.5 x 6.5 when its all said and done. right now i\'m at about 7.1\"BPEL x 5.3 MEG .

I have quite a bit of tough loose skin from Hanging so i hope this will be a positive for PMMA

bolkonsky's penis from 6x5 to 8x6.5 plz input! plz help! 7 years 4 days ago #1295223845

I am shocked reading about this prison thing.

I tried the Hanging thing with no success for 3 months, also jelquing and stuff for 3 months each did not give a milimetre in length or Girth it seemed. But reading stuff like this makes me already think \'it could work!\' again. Well.