Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CALLING ALL PMMA VETS OF 3+ YEARS

CALLING ALL PMMA VETS OF 3+ YEARS 7 years 1 month ago #1294775308

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Well I was searching for the thread that did a poll on EQ before and after PMMA and ended up back here without finding it. Damn. Anyone recall who posted or what it was titled?

~LL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CALLING ALL PMMA VETS OF 3+ YEARS 7 years 1 month ago #1294777075

Almost 4 years. No complications. Minor aesthetic issues that i dont really give a fuck about. And yes, id do it all over again

CALLING ALL PMMA VETS OF 3+ YEARS 7 years 1 month ago #1294777471

Thanks fellas.

CALLING ALL PMMA VETS OF 3+ YEARS 7 years 1 month ago #1294785182

It has been about 5 years since my first round. I have had two rounds in total. There is a bit unevenness along my shaft but not really noticeable. No complications other than initial swelling. I went from 4.75 MSEG and I\'m now at 6 MSEG. Penis size used to encompasses my thoughts everyday. I had serious anxiety over it. After the two rounds and size increase it no longer consumed me and my anxiety fell away. Recently I have started back manual PE. Anxiety has slightly returned., But nothing like before. As far as feedback from the opposite sex? I have none. No compliments or complaints. I guess we worry more about size than they do. Yes I would definitely do it again, and have actually been teasing with the idea of going back.

CALLING ALL PMMA VETS OF 3+ YEARS 7 years 1 month ago #1297994999

Pics get compliments

• Page: